Thursday, March 22, 2007

“and we'll ask ourselves, What next”

Prisoner of War Medal

The Prisoner of War Medal is a military decoration of the United States armed forces which was authorized by Congress and signed into law by President Ronald Reagan in 1986.

The medal was designed by Jay C. Morris of the Institute of Heraldry. On the obverse of the medal is an American eagle, wing folded, and completely enclosed (imprisoned) by a ring of barbed wire following the outline of the medal.


I noted earlier the relationship of 2/14/68 and 2/14/86. I noted President Reagan’s speech about Brotherhood/Sisterhood on 2/14/86, the day I think I became a POW in Libya. I noted the date 12/23/91 was Admiral Stockdale’s 68th birthday and how that date seems to have been cleverly encoded into the DD-214 of my cover identity. That was also the day in 2001 when I had the first of two suspicious accidents riding my bicycle.

I might have noted earlier this announcement from President Reagan. I probably recognized that 8/28/86 was 4 months, 14 days, after April 14th. There might be another reason for this date, or that could be it. He could have selected this date for the announcement because he was thinking of how I returned to Earth on 4/14/77. As for the 9/19/86 date, I calculate that was 0.59 year after 2/14/86, the day I think I was shot down over the nation of Chad in Africa and became of POW of Libya.

Proclamation 5520—National P.O.W./M.I.A. Recognition Day, 1986

August 28th, 1986

By the President of the United States of America

A Proclamation

Courage and sacrifice are no strangers to America. In every war since our first struggle for independence, America's prisoners of war have endured terrible hardships and have been called upon to make extraordinary sacrifices. The bravery, perseverance, and profound devotion to duty of our POWs and MIAs have earned them a place of honor in the hearts of all Americans. Their heroism is an inspiration to future generations. Their spirit of hope and their commitment to the defense of freedom are a claim on our loyalty to them.

All Americans are also deeply moved by the pain and suffering endured by the families and friends of those who remain missing or unaccounted for. We share both their burden and their commitment to secure the release of any U.S. personnel who may still be held against their will, to recover the missing, to resolve the accounting, and to relieve the suffering of our missing servicemen. Until the P.O.W./M.I.A. issue has been resolved, it will continue to be a matter of the highest national priority. As a symbol of this national commitment, the P.O.W./M.I.A. Flag will fly over the White House, the Departments of State and Defense, the Veterans' Administration, and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial on September 19, 1986. It will also fly over the Vietnam Veterans Memorial on Memorial Day and Veterans Day.



The 1991 movie “Flight Of The Intruder” features the character “Virgil ‘Tiger’ Cole” calling in air strike on his position because the enemy was using him as a shield. I think that reflects that the Libyans were trying to use me as a bargaining tool against President Reagan and I told them to bomb my location to eliminate that advantage. Fortunately, I was able to escape as a result of the bombing and ran into the open desert. I suspect this is also why Microsoft-Corbis has been revealing who all is in my family. They want to create a similar situation.


I’m thinking I was present at both of the engagements described below. I think we had a traitor on board the carrier that was reporting my movements and the Libyans were sending up their best to try to shoot me down. For the first engagement, I think there is a 33 week clue to it in relation to the beginning of the year. My hunch also is that I was on exercises with the fleet after the Osirak strike but before I returned to class at the U.S. Naval Academy for my fourth year.

I think the second incident with Libya reflects they were trying to shoot me down as sort of a “going away present” for Ronald Reagan as he left office in his final term. I think I was sent up there to just wait to see if they were going to get aggressive simply because I was there. It is basically the same reason my real memories were suppressed 8.72 years. This has been a case of establishing hostile intent against me, which was established long ago in this case. If you are someone still opposing me in some form that is blocking me from going home, then you have clearly established incontrovertible hostile intent. Others have made significant contributions that block me from going home after I established that terrorists are in control of Microsoft-Corbis, such as George W. Bush, Norm Maleng, and Dave Reichert.

The first Gulf of Sidra incident, August 19, 1981, was an incident in which two Libyan Sukhoi Su-22 Fitter fighter jets engaged two US F-14 Tomcats off of the Libyan coast.

The second Gulf of Sidra incident, January 4, 1989, occurred when two US F-14 Tomcats shot down two Libyan MiG-23 Flogger Es that appeared to be attempting to engage them, as had happened previously in the first Gulf of Sidra incident (1981).

The first Gulf of Sidra incident presents a possible “33” clue and the second incident occurred 59 days, inclusive, before my 30th birthday


This was a few days before President Reagan left office:

Proclamation 5933—America Loves Its Kids Month, 1989

January 12th, 1989

By the President of the United States of America

A Proclamation

Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim February 1989 as America Loves Its Kids Month, and I call upon all Americans to observe this month with appropriate ceremonies and activities.

In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand this twelfth day of January, in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred and eighty-nine, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and thirteenth.

RONALD REAGAN