Tuesday, March 27, 2007

George W. Nixon

George W. Bush has been impeached since 5/17/2004.


It's been almost 5 years since that passport under the name Kerry Burgess was issued to me.


Am I the owner of Bertelsmann? What about Sony, BMG Music Publishing, Sony BMG, and TriStar Pictures? Are those among the companies I have major control of?

LOS ANGELES (AP) - British music company EMI Group PLC and German media conglomerate Bertelsmann AG said Monday they have agreed to settle a copyright infringement lawsuit over Bertelsmann's connection with the original Napster online file-sharing service.

Terms of the settlement were not disclosed.

The agreement resolves legal claims brought by EMI's recorded music and music publishing units against Bertelsmann. The German company did not admit any liability as part of the settlement.

In a statement, EMI Group Chief Executive Eric Nicoli said, "We can now put this matter behind us and continue to pursue the development of new legitimate digital music business models."

EMI, Vivendi's Universal Music Group and a group of music publishers sued Bertelsmann in 2003 in federal court in San Francisco, alleging Bertelsmann was liable for copyright infringement because it invested in Napster at a time that the popular service was openly allowing computer users to share music illegally.

Napster allowed users to browse each other's MP3 music collections stored on their computers and pluck liberally from them, sharing and swapping for free.

The original Napster went offline in 2001 after a series of court rulings.

Last fall, Universal settled with Bertelsmann for $61.22 million.

Several music publishers still have pending claims against Bertelsmann.




Pink Floyd lyrics - “The Wall”

Outside the Wall (Waters)

All alone, or in two's,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad bugger's wall.

"Isn't this where...."



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/6/2006 1:13 PM

I was also thinking that is seems I have 2 sons and a daughter after going to Mars and then all daughters after returning from Mars. I guess there could be some sons I don’t know about.
...
9/10/2006 7:34 PM

Maybe I did have one or more sons after returning from Mars. I’m not so sure now.

How about every one that is a famous celebrity, athlete, etc. start wearing T-shirts that proclaim they are or are not my offspring so that I will be able to take note from your media exposure.

9/10/2006 7:38 PM

When I start seeing them congregating, I start wondering if it is a family reunion of new found siblings.



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/12/2006 12:30 PM

That’s why I felt compelled to record in my journal last year that I was an FCCM conducting counter-terrorism operations. It was supposed to be an alarm for the people monitoring my computer. Except at the time, I had no idea that I was an officer. I was still deep into the mindset of the Kerry Burgess identity. Writing that I was a commissioned officer would have been giving away too much. My controller needed to signal that something needed to change because I was close to having to live out on the street. I am thinking now that I was part of the counter-terrorism group of Delta Force, maybe hostage rescue too. What did George W. Bush say when I made that journal entry; something about “unacceptable”?