Saturday, March 31, 2007

Robert Gates, Secretary Of Defense

Sir:

I believe this is the point in my assignment as a covert operative of the Defense Intelligence Agency to report my status to you.

Currently, I am operating under deep cover with the official covert identity of Kerry Wayne Burgess. I believe my real name is Thomas Allyn Ray. Among the identification activity associated with my covert identity, I received copies of the DD-214 for Kerry Burgess from the Military Personnel Records with a letter dated 7/14/2005. I received a United States passport, Type P, for Kerry Burgess with a Date of issue of 5/29/2002. My passport for Kerry Burgess indicates that I was admitted to Amsterdam Schiphol in The Netherlands on 1/23/2003 and I was re-admitted into the U.S. on 1/26/2003. Prior to that, I received a birth certificate from the State of Oklahoma and that copy was dated September 10, 2001. My mother's maiden name is listed as Thedia Newman. Her apartment address listed on my DD-214 is at Constitution Avenue and Highway 59.

The DD-214 for my cover as Kerry Burgess indicates that I was a Fire Controlman for the U.S. Navy and that my NEC was 1189. I believe that, for my real identity of Thomas Ray, my current billet number is 1130 and that I hold the rank of U.S. Navy Captain. The 1189 number was created by adding 59, reflecting my real birth date of 3/3/1959, to the 1130 billet number. The 1130 billet number represents a regular commissioned U.S. Navy officer in the special warfare specialty with USN SEAL qualification.

My objective when this operation began was to accept an employment offer from Microsoft and to observe what happened around me. I believe they knew my real identity from my first day of employment at Microsoft, which was further cause for concern. I had established probable cause in 1995 when I worked at the Microsoft Charlotte office. Basically, I wanted to know what details they knew about my real identity. After I started work at Microsoft on 12/7/98, among the many observations I made:

Microsoft assigned a woman named Laura Mason to me as a mentor after I began work as a Technical Account Manager with the Microsoft Premier Support for Enterprise group. She told me she was a Commander in the U.S. Navy Reserves and was a crewperson on the EA-6 Prowler aircraft. After I moved to a new role as an Applications Development Consultant with the Microsoft Premier Support for Developers group, they assigned an employee named Tom Burke as my mentor. The name Tom Burke reminds me of the Arleigh Burke-class destroyers such as USS Cole DDG-67. There was Wally Simpson who started work at Microsoft about the same time as I and told me he had a music degree, reminding me of the namesake of the USS Cole DDG-67, who was known as “The Fighting Field Musician.” I found out Wally Simpson was spreading rumors about me; something about me being a sniper. The suspicious activity by Microsoft related to USS Cole DDG-67 was occurring before the Cole was struck by terrorists on 10/12/2000. There would be other times I heard people, such as a guy named Clarence, spreading rumors that I was a U.S. Navy SEAL, of which I had made no such claims. There was the Microsoft employee named Tom Devey who resembled the late Colonel Ilan Ramon and I believe Microsoft had him working near me because I had been assigned, in my real life, by President Reagan to covertly lead the strike on the Osirak facility in Iraq on 6/7/1981. Microsoft also assigned a woman named Ramona Ramadas to work closely with me. Before that, they had a woman named A.J. working closely with me and I believe that was because my daughter's initials are A.J.

I am quite certain there are high-level traitors in the White House and the FBI, as well as in my locality, that have been protecting the terrorist activities of Microsoft.

I am currently regaining my real identity after 8.75 years of deep cover. My memories were suppressed and I believe contacting you is the next step in my assignment. I request transfer to an office at the Bremerton Navy facility for the next phase of this assignment. I believe I accomplished my mission but I do not believe I can accomplish anything else in this current capacity because my cover has been thoroughly compromised. I believe that the compromise of my covert identity has brought great harm to the United States.

Sincerely,


Kerry W. Burgess
March 31, 2007