Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Fighting off jackals and hyenas is nothing new to me

Here's something newsworthy for you:

Media agencies and employees, such as those at Seattle P-I, KOMO4 News, FM 107.7, and others, guilty in scheme to extort the tremendously valuable and extensive intellectual property holdings of Thomas Ray.

Accomplices to extremely serious damage to national security and U.S. interests as a result of attacks on covert federal agent.

In other news: The deranged lunatic and pre-Nazi George W. Bush continues his destruction of American freedom and national security



The hell with you. You have invaded my home for years and stole my privacy and I want it back. I’m going to see that all of you stealing my intellectual property and exposing my covert identity are arrested. Your defense lawyer can explain why you shouldn’t be prosecuted for treason. I suggest you keep stealing my privacy because your defense lawyers need all the help they can get. They need to know what I uncover about your guilt so they can manufacture a response to explain why you are not guilty of your criminal activity.

Try not to take it personally. I’m just doing my job. If you’ve come to me looking for trouble, then you should know I have plenty of it to spread around. I'll make you historic!


Other thoughts on my mind as I await the proper time to begin prosecuting the terrorists and traitors within our government:


I could literally have my selection for a wife among a million beautiful women in this world. At this very minute if I could go home, I could literally pick and choose among a million beautiful women for a wife.


8.76 years of this bullshit. I was the best recruiting poster for this country's military. What is wrong with this picture? Why did they throw me out into the garbage as they did? In a time when this country needs the best and the brightest stepping up and contributing to the collective peace, why was I thrown out into the garbage? Why did I have to spend 300 days in that goddamned homeless shelter in Seattle's Pioneer Square, for one frustrating example?

The problem is that I witnessed criminal activity and that is why I am still here. I observed terrorist activity at Microsoft and those terrorists were being protected by George W. Bush and other traitors, such as those in the FBI. It is because of those traitors and terrorists that I have been 100% deployed over the past 8.76 years.


There is that scene in the movie listed below where his partner lamented that "Harry" always had to do things his way. I remember when Thomas Dawkins said something like that to me. He said something very similar to: "There is the wrong way, the right way, and Kerry's way." That was back in 1999 when he was my manager in Microsoft Premier Support for Enterprise. Thomas Dawkins was my last manager in Premier Support for Enterprise as a Technical Account Manager (TAM). That title of TAM also reminds me of someone I knew from Vietnam whose name was spelled Tam but it was pronounced Tom. That might have been me I am thinking of. I might have spelled my name Tam when I was in Vietnam with the South.

Magnum Force (1973)
50 AMCP: Sunday, April 1 1:00 AM
1973, R, ***, 02:04, Color, English, United States,

Inspector ``Dirty Harry'' Callahan (Clint Eastwood) links vigilante killings to the San Francisco police force.

Cast: Clint Eastwood, Hal Holbrook, David Soul, Mitchell Ryan, Felton Perry, Robert Urich, Kip Niven, Tim Matheson Director(s): Ted Post


I noted the other day that my "mother's" name was obviously created to support my official cover identity with the Defense Intelligence Agency. I'm not sure who the person actually is that I know as Thedia Newman, but that name was selected to reflect my mission. Although, it was selected more to reflect what other people would want to see. I noted a while back about how the town she was born in reflects 33 and 59. I note now that her birthday, listed on my official covert identity birth certificate, compared to my real birthday of 3/3/59, reinforces what I have been writing about being part of Apollo 11.

In case your reading perception is low, let me be very clear about this: I did walk on the Moon with Apollo 11 when I was 10 years old.

From 9/10/1948 to 3/3/1959 is: 3826 days
From 3/3/1959 to 7/21/1969 is: 3793 days
3826 - 3793 = 33 days

Those values reflect her age, listed on my official covert identity birth certificate, compared to my real age. Her age at my birth was 33 days greater than my age at the time the Apollo 11 crew walked on the Moon's surface.

These values are not coincidental. It was created that way as part of my official covert identity.


As best I recall, it was 5/9/85 when I almost crashed into the ocean in my F-14 fighter, as I wrote about the other day. That was the time I think the Soviets jumped us and exploded the F-14 on my wing. The missile that hit me shattered my canopy and killed the RIO in the seat behind me. I was knocked unconscious but regained control seconds before crashing into the ocean.

In the speech referenced below, President Reagan might have made those comments about “mission accomplished” to indicate that the people sent to shoot me down were not only unsuccessful but that they also were never going to be coming home from that unsuccessful mission to assassinate the grandson of the President.

The excerpt from the subsequent news conference makes me think, among other thoughts, that we lost that war and the Soviets are currently in control of our government.

The President's News Conference

May 10th, 1985

The Preident's Trip to Europe

The President. Ladies and gentlemen, I wanted to share with you this morning some of the more significant results of this trip and to take a few of your questions before we leave for home.


The journey to Europe has involved many highs and, yes, some anguishing moments. It took us to one of Europe's youngest capitals and two of its oldest and to a city which symbolizes the continuing quest for European unity. And at every stop I emphasized that our European friends can count on the United States to be their partner, to help them grow, to support their democratic aspirations, and to stand with them to protect the peace.

We are leaving today with our Atlantic ties strengthened, and we're returning home mission accomplished.





The President's News Conference

May 10th, 1985

...
Helen [Helen Thomas, United Press International]?

Meeting with Soviet Leader Gorbachev

Q. Do you plan to go to the U.N. in the fall with the possibility of meeting Gorbachev? And why is it that you can preach reconciliation to the Germans, who committed so many horrors, and not say the same thing to the Soviet Union on this trip?

The President. Well, I thought that I had said some things. I told about the changes that we felt in this unifying of Europe should take place, but I also emphasized that it must take place peacefully, that I was not suggesting any hostile action.

With regard to going to the U.N., no, we have no confirmation yet that Mr. Gorbachev is coming. The word probable is about the best way to describe it. But it did not-that statement did not come from him.

I then extended an invitation that if he was going to be here, the door was open for a meeting between us. And that still goes. So, the ball is in his court, first, to decide whether he's coming here. And then, second, as to time and place for such a meeting, if he is willing.

...
Meeting With Soviet Leader Gorbachev

Q. Mr. President, in recent days, Mr. Gorbachev has had some rather harsh things to say about the United States and about you. If there is a summit meeting, what would you have to talk about, and what do you think that such a meeting could reasonably produce in the current climate?

The President. Oh, I think there would be a lot to talk about, and I just happen to believe, that it's time we started talking to each other instead of about each other. And with regard to the harsh things that he's had to say about me, what's new about that. That, I think, has been consistent not only with me but with every other American President. It's just their way of doing things.




She was 59 years, 59 days, old on 5/9/85. I assume President Reagan made this appointment because of that timing. It notes she was a reappointment, yet I think this has something to do with 5/9/85 and something with the Soviets trying to assassinate me on that day.

Nomination of Alice Wright Algood To Be a Member of the National Museum Services Board

May 20th, 1985

The President today announced his intention to nominate Alice Wright Algood to be a member of the National Museum Services Board, National Foundation on the Arts and the Humanities, for a term expiring December 6, 1989. This is a reappointment.

Mrs. Algood is a board member and former chairman of the Tennessee State Museum Association. She is a member, past chapter president, and past State president of the Association for the Preservation of Tennessee Antiquities. She also serves as legislative chairman of the American Legion Auxiliary.

She attended Louisiana State University. She is married, has two children, and resides in Columbia, TN. She was born March 11, 1926, in Columbia, TN.


This reflects what the Microsoft terrorists currently are up to: irony.

Address at the United States Naval Academy Commencement Exercises in Annapolis, Maryland

May 22nd, 1985

...
One man who sat where you do now and graduated from the Naval Academy in 1968 is another member of our administration-Assistant Secretary of Defense James Webb, the most decorated member of his class. James' gallantry as a marine officer in Vietnam won him the Navy Cross and other decorations, including two Purple Hearts. James wrote several books about American service men and women. In his book, "A Sense of Honor," he describes the life that you have chosen. He wrote:

"Servicemen are always in motion, in the air at more than the speed of sound, underwater at depths whales could only dream of, on the surface of the water cruising at 30 miles an hour through crashing seas with another ship almost touching theirs . . . replenishing their oil supplies. Or they are on the ground, in the dirt, testing and training weapons that may someday kill others but today may deal them that same irony. The smallest margin of error separates a live man from a dead man. And in war, of course, they are the first and usually the only ones to pay. The President and the Congress may suffer bad news stories. The military man suffers the deaths of his friends, early and often." End quote.


The speech linked below, with excerpts, reinforces my theory that the Soviets tried to shoot me down earlier in the month. I don’t know if they were doing it because of this speech or to time it with President Reagan’s visits in Europe. Probably the latter. I read some other speeches that made me think they tried to time their assassinating attempt with President Reagan's activities.

The reference to the RIO is to illustrate that President Reagan's speech at the U.S. Naval Academy could be referring to my RIO that was killed earlier that month.

F-14 Tomcat - on these fast, maneuverable carrier-based jet fighters, an NFO is the Radar-Intercept Officer (RIO) in the back seat, and guides the Naval Aviator regarding the optimum course and speed to intercept hostile aircraft. RIO's also operate the complex navigation, sensor, and weapons systems onboard.


Address at the United States Naval Academy Commencement Exercises in Annapolis, Maryland

May 22nd, 1985

Congresswoman Holt, Secretary Lehman, Admiral Watkins, General Davis, Admiral Larson, distinguished guests, members of the class of 1985, ladies and gentlemen: I am so proud and honored to be here and to have a 22-gun salute. [Laughter]

But it's an honor for any President to commemorate the graduation of new officers from our service academies, but today is a special privilege for me. I was reminded on the way up here that we have a lot in common. You were the first class to enter the Naval Academy during my term in office, and you might say we've finished a 4-year course together. Now we're both about ready for the real stuff. [Laughter] One thing bothers me, though. I still seem to be climbing that greased monument and you only had to do it once, 3 years ago. 1 [Laughter]

1 The President was referring to the Herndon Monument, an obelisk which freshmen must scale on the first afternoon of Commissioning Week.

Well, looking out over your faces in this inspiring and historic setting gives reason for confidence in our nation's future. These last 4 years have been spent preparing you to assume responsibility for the protection of our country and all that we stand for. You're part of a noble tradition.

America's independence and freedom, since we were but 13 Colonies huddled along the Atlantic coast, have relied on the bravery, the good sense, and leadership of her officer corps. We've leaned heavily on men of the sea, on our Navy and Marine Corps. Your careers will be no less significant to future generations of Americans than those of past naval heroes.

You will hear during your career, as I've heard during times in my life, that maintaining the military at peak readiness-keeping our forces trained and supplied with the best weapons and equipment—is too costly. Well, I say it is too costly for America not to be prepared. As Presidents since Washington have noted: The way to prevent war is to be prepared for it.

And as obvious as that is, it's not always appreciated. There's a story about John Paul Jones' chief gunners mate. It was during the gore and thunder of that most historic battle. He was loading and firing cannon and carrying the wounded to the medical officer, cutting away the tangled rigging. And apparently in the midst of that first fight, John Paul Jones went below momentarily and changed into a new uniform. And as he emerged on deck a voice rang out through the smoke and fire—it was the British captain asking, "Have you struck your colors?" And the gunners mate, sweat and blood dripping from his body, turned and saw Jones now in his fresh uniform reply: "I have not yet begun to fight." And the gunners mate said, "There's always somebody who didn't get the word." [Laughter]