Tuesday, April 24, 2007

There would have been no where to run

None of the art I have created and directed over the decades has been about telling you what a great hero I am. The story has been to prepare people for a new kind of world. I have done things no human has ever done and I don't take lightly the impact such activities will have on the people of this planet. Most people can handle the truth a lot better than others. But as we see with such criminals as George W. Bush and Bill Gates, a small group of people can have a tremendously negative impact on our planet. We have kept my activities secret for so long for many reasons and they are one example of our reasons for maintaining secrecy.

What kind of reaction do you think this planet would have seen if everyone knew a comet was going to hit the Earth if I failed my mission in 1976?

Can you even begin to grasp the impact such knowledge would have? The panic it would have created?

And now, somehow, I feel as though I have been tricked into revealing all these details about my mission to the comet in 1976. I still don't remember it, but I am quite certain it is true.