Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Shasta Groene

After I quit working at Microsoft on 2/6/2004 with my official federal undercover identity, I moved to Spokane Valley, Washington. A few weeks after I got there, I covertly signaled to the Navy I was ready to come back in. I got the sense I communicated with the proper connection, but it seemed my assignment wasn't over.

I stayed in Spokane Valley for a while and I went over a lot to Coeur d'Alene, ID, where I was participating in the Ironman triathlon. The triathlon was scheduled for June 27, 2004, where that date could also be a clue to me.

And all of my activities, 24 hours a day, are connected with my participation in this federal investigation, which is the reason for my covert identity. The people that have been following me, discussing my activities for all these years, etc., have just been demonstrating that they are subject to arrest and federal charges. I have been undercover for 8.82 years now and 100% deployed for that whole time so there has obviously been some serious obstruction of justice going on, to say the least.

I had moved back here to an apartment in Kent, WA, when I saw the news about Shasta Groene and her family. It is noteworthy that the suspect in that case, with whom she was in the presence of when she was found, was born on 2/25/1963, according to information on the internet.

That means he was born 3 years, 359 days, after 3/3/1959, which I recognize as my real birthday.

That 5/15/2005 attack 335 weeks, 6 days, after my first day at Microsoft while undercover. If you count it as 6.3 days, then it is 335.9 weeks.

From 12/7/1998 to 5/15/2005 is: 2351 days, or 335 weeks and 6 days

Joseph Groene was arrested and charged with killing Shasta's entire household and Shasta was the only one he spared.

He most probably selected Shasta Groene and her family because of the U.S. Navy ship USS Shasta AE-33.

There is also a connection I noted of the character "Joseph Idaho" from the 1984 movie "Dune." The character in that movie was a counterpart of the character portrayed by Patrick Stewart. I believe the terrorists created that connection because Patrick Stewart is my father and he is also well known for the character "Captain Picard."