Monday, April 16, 2007

3-3-4

The date for the premiere of the movie "The Running Man" makes me wonder if it is a 335.9 weeks clue. That release date was a Friday and the next day was 335 weeks, 6 days, from the date of the strike on the Osirak facility in Iraq. The period 335 weeks, 6.3 days, could be expressed as 335.9 weeks. This was all in the context of my return from Africa on 5/13/87. The prevailing theory was that I had been shot down in 1986 as retaliation for leading the Osirak strike into Iraq on 6/7/81. The town of Bakersfield is a plot element in “The Running Man” as well as the 2000 “Cast Away.” I have thought many times that “Cast Away” was loosely based also on my capture and escape from the Libyans in 1986 and 1987.

It also reminds me of when I lived in Redmond during my last year working for Microsoft with my official federal undercover identity. The people upstairs were stomping on the floors one night and I went up there and knocked on their door to ask them to keep the noise down. After I knocked on the door, I heard someone inside say - obviously looking through the peep hole on the door at me - “Shh! It’s the running man.”

From 6/7/1981 to 11/13/1987 is: 2350 days, or 335 weeks and 5 days

Release date(s) November 13, 1987 (premiere)

The Running Man is a film loosely based on the Stephen King novel of the same name, released in 1987, and was directed by Paul Michael Glaser, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger as Ben Richards. It also featured future governor of Minnesota, Jesse Ventura, Arnold's bodybuilding-buddy Sven-Ole Thorsen, and pro football legend Jim Brown. Richard Dawson, in a self-parody of his role as the host of Family Feud, plays the host of The Running Man television show, Damon Killian. The theme music was done by Harold Faltermeyer. The film differed significantly from the novel. It is set in the years 2017 and 2019.

When I was watching that movie again last night, I was thinking how much I loved her in that role:

María Conchita Alonso (born June 29, 1957) is a Grammy Award-nominated Cuban-born Venezuelan singer and actress.

Then I “remembered" a woman in my symbolic memories that I worked with at a bank named First Federal. She was the assistant to the president and we were close friends. I have good reason to believe is an element of my undercover identity and her name was Maria Coleman. I “remember” that she was from Puerto Rico originally, which is also a relevant clue to my identity. Her best friends daughter looked exactly like a meteorologist on The Weather Channel, but I can’t remember her name off-hand. I “remember” one time at the bank, I was talking to Maria at her desk and she was worried about me because I had lost a lot of weight. I find myself thinking of that scene in “The Running Man” where Richard Dawson says something about somebody weighing only 120 pounds. I wonder if these are memories in the context of me returning from Africa in that I had lost a lot of weight. I remember that Russell Crowe’s first words in “Gladiator” were “lean and hungry” and I wonder if that is how someone described my condition to President Reagan on 5/13/87 when someone called to tell him I had been found alive. I also remember from the movie “Cast Away” that Tom Hanks character was noticeably thinner after a long period of time had passed for him on the island.


I am quite certain I knew Admiral Mullen before my memories as Thomas Ray were suppressed from conscious awareness. He is probably the officer in charge of my operation, but I don’t consciously remember that detail.

Admiral Michael G. Mullen (born October 4, 1946) became the 28th Chief of Naval Operations of the United States Navy, relieving Admiral Vern Clark on 22 July 2005. He served as Vice Chief of Naval Operations under Clark, and as Commander of U.S. Naval Forces Europe.


"Tabula Rasa" is the 3rd episode of Lost. It is the third episode of the show's first season. The episode was directed by Jack Bender and written by Damon Lindelof. It first aired on October 6, 2004 on ABC. The character of Kate Austen is featured in the episode's flashback.


Episode 3 - Tabula Rasa
...
KATE [back on the island]: I wanted you to make sure that Ray Mullen got his 23 grand.
MARSHAL: What -- the guy who ratted you out?
KATE: He had a hell of a mortgage.
MARSHAL: You really are one of a kind. You know, you would have got away if you hadn't saved him.
KATE: In case you hadn't noticed, I did get away.
MARSHAL: You don't look free to me. Kate, I'm going to die, right?
KATE: Yeah.
MARSHAL: So, are you going to do it, or what?



From 10/6/2004 to 7/22/2005 is: 289 days, or 41 weeks and 2 days








I noted earlier that I seriously doubt it was a coincidence that Chandra Levy was born on the same day I returned to Earth. From what I found on the internet, she was missing since 4/30/2001. The only connection I can think of so far is that is the date I think I graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1982. I think the reason I graduated on 4/30/82, in anticipation of orders to serve as observer during the Falklands War, was because that day was 59 days, inclusive, after my 3/3/82 birthday. In 2001, that day Chandra Levy went missing was also 59 days, inclusive, after my 42nd birthday.

Chandra Ann Levy (April 14, 1977 – May 2001) was an intern who worked at the Federal Bureau of Prisons in Washington, D.C., who disappeared in the spring of 2001 and was subsequently found murdered in Rock Creek Park. The investigation into her disappearance uncovered an affair[1] with then-U.S. Representative Gary Condit, a Democrat representing California's 18th congressional district and a senior member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Though Condit was never called a suspect by police, the uproar led to his exit from Congress. The circumstances surrounding her death remain unclear.


I started work undercover at Microsoft on 12/7/98. The Washington D.C. INS lawyer Joyce Chiang went missing 33 days later.

Joyce Chiang (江宜玲 December 7, 1970–c. January 1999) was an attorney with the former Immigration and Naturalization Service, who disappeared on January 9, 1999, in Washington, D.C., and was later found dead. The story of her disappearance and the discovery of her remains in the Potomac River, which drew only local news coverage at the time, was rediscovered and received some national attention in the wake of the similar disappearance of Chandra Levy in May 2001.

From 12/7/1998 to 1/9/1999 is: 33 days

Joyce Chiang
One of the hundreds, really thousands of other unsolved missing persons cases from around the country, like the case of Chandra Levy, also originated in the Washington, D.C., area. Two and one half years before the disappearance of Levy, a former congressional intern and, later, a U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS) attorney, 28-year-old Joyce Chiang, was last seen alive on her way to a Starbucks near her Washington, D.C. residence. Chiang's badly decomposed body was found in the Potomac River on April 1, 1999, almost four months after her mysterious disappearance. Two attractive victims (Chiang and Levy) , both living and working in the D.C. area, and both former Capital Hill area interns had disappeared under circumstances that challenged both conventional reasoning and the police. (Note: Chiang worked for the government and Levy had interned for the Federal Bureau of Prisons and had submitted an application to the FBI.)

At first, I thought her body was discovered - conveniently - on 4/1/1999 for the “41” symbolism. But that date 4/1/1999 is also 3 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, after 12/7/98, forming another 3-3-4 clue to my first day of work as an undercover federal agent at Microsoft. I have also noted there was 334 days between the attacks on the USS Cole DDG-67 and the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon.

She might have been targeted for no reason other than her initials.

According to information I found on the internet, Joyce Chiang was reported missing by her brother on Monday, 1/11/1999. Also based on information I found on the internet, Ray Manzarek was 59 years, 333 days, old on 1/11/1999.

Raymond Daniel Manzarek or Manczarek (b. February 12, 1939, Chicago, Illinois) is an American musician, singer, producer, movie director, writer, co-founder and keyboardist of The Doors from 1965 to 1973, and the Doors of the 21st Century (renamed Riders On The Storm) since 2001.


Published on May 1, 1999, The Washington Times{PUBLICATION2}
CAUSE OF CHIANG'S DEATH STILL UNKNOWN
FAIRFAX - The Fairfax County medical examiner was unable to determine the cause of death of a 28-year-old Immigration and Naturalization Service lawyer who disappeared from Dupont Circle Jan. 9, authorities said yesterday. A canoeist in the Fort Hunt area of Alexandria discovered Joyce Chiang's body in the Potomac River on April 1.
Authorities are unable to determine how or when Miss Chiang died because her body was so badly decomposed, FBI spokeswoman Susan Lloyd said yesterday.



It was 4/14/2003 when Laci Peterson’s body was recovered from the ocean, which seems to be a common pattern. I can’t remember for certain, but I assume that when I returned to Earth on 4/14/77, it was via splashdown into the ocean in an Apollo re-entry capsule.

Laci Peterson was born on 5/4/75. That was 5.9 months before my 11/2/75 launch to intercept the comet. Her body was found in the ocean on an April 14th.

Laci Peterson, born Laci Denise Rocha (May 4, 1975 – ca. December 25, 2002), was the subject of one of the most discussed missing person cases in United States history after she went missing while eight months pregnant with her first child. Laci was last seen alive on December 23, 2002. Her husband Scott Peterson was eventually convicted of her murder, and is currently on death row in a California prison.

On April 13, 2003, the decomposed body of a late term male fetus, his umbilical cord still attached, was found on the San Francisco Bay shore near Richmond, north of Berkeley. One day later, the body of a recently-pregnant woman washed to shore one mile away from where the baby's body was found.



The date on this article in the Seattle Times is the same as my first day of work at Microsoft in the official federal undercover identity I am still operating with.

Business: Monday, December 07, 1998

Gates attacked David Boies, the U.S. Department of Justice's lead attorney in the case.

"I answered truthfully every single question that was put forth," Gates said. "You have to understand that Mr. Boies made it clear in the negotiations leading up to the case that he is really out to destroy Microsoft. He is really out to make all the good work we've done - and make us look very bad. He's a lawyer asking questions using ambiguous terms."

Boies said today that Gates' comments about him were irrelevant. He again suggested that Gates present himself to the court.

"If his lawyers choose to call him at trial, he will have an opportunity to testify again under oath and I will have another opportunity to cross-examine him," Boies said.

Gates said he didn't realize that the videotaped deposition would ever become public. The deposition occurred over "three long days over 20 hours," Gates said. "I do have to say what's gone on with the use of that deposition does seem very strange to me. First of all, at the time it was given, the rules were that no videotape would be used in court." However, Marc Wurzel, spokesman for New York Attorney General Dennis Vacco, said no such an agreeement was reached.