Wednesday, April 18, 2007

blue dress

That television commercial I wrote about recently was a Midas commercial actually, with the kid almost getting hit by a car when he was picking up a lizard in the road. The pitch of the commercial was to ensure you have good brakes on your car so you won’t hit a kid in the road picking up a lizard.


I was thinking again was all the clues I found connecting me with Clyde Lassen, the first U.S. naval aviator to receive the Medal Of Honor in the Vietnam War. I can’t remember exactly why that event connects to me, but I am quite certain it was relevant to me.

The thought occurs to me that I earned the Medal Of Honor in my own right at the same time, perhaps in a different place. I don't know, though. Some other clues suggest that I was at the controls. But I don't know. I think I was definitely awarded the Medal of Honor for that day, but I can't remember complete details. It could be that I survived whatever it was that got me shot down in my jet, for which I earned my first Medal Of Honor. And then Lt. Lassen earned a Medal Of Honor for getting me out of extremely hostile territory. That day, for me, in 1968, could be the basis for the scene in the 1986 “Top Gun” where “Viper” describes the air battle where “Maverick’s” father was lost. But for me, I was shot down and then Lt. Lassen made a heroic effort to get me out of hostile territory. That scene could also reflect what people were saying about me being missing - of those who even knew where I was - that I had made it back before and there was a good chance I would make it out of Africa in 1986. Other family members were frustrated that I refused to live out my years relaxing on a beach resort somewhere.

One other clue, among several, associated with Lt. Lassen’s Medal Of Honor citation is the relationship between 5/1/67 and 6/19/68. The day 5/1/67 is when I think I first flew a fighter jet, as I have described in earlier posts. I don’t know if this was supposed to be a 59 weeks, 3 days, clue but time zone differences are in effect. It could also be that we were ambushed on this day for that very reason. Someone knew that 5/67 was 59 days after my 8th birthday on 3/3/1968 and they wanted to kill me on that day for the symbolism.

From 5/1/1967 to 6/19/1968 is: 415 days, or 59 weeks and 2 days
From 3/3/1967 to 5/1/1967 is: 59 days

Clyde Everett Lassen (1942-1994), a native of Fort Myers, Florida, was a United States Navy aviator who was awarded the Medal of Honor for his rescue of two downed aviators while piloting a search and rescue helicopter in Vietnam.

The Mission

On June 19, 1968, Lassen, then a 27 year old Lieutenant (LT) flying a UH-2 Seasprite, embarked on a mission to recover two downed naval aviators whose plane had been shot down deep in North Vietnamese territory.

Clyde Lassen's 3/14/1942 birthday means he was 33 years, 33 weeks, 2 days, old on 11/2/75, which can also be expressed as 33 years, 233 days old. I don’t know why it worked out like that. His birthday, assuming what I found on the internet is even correct, might also be part of a covert identity, designed to provide clues to me. The notion is that if he hadn’t gotten me out of hostile territory that night, I might not have later launched on my mission to intercept the comet. I also have some symbolic memories that I think represent certain adults feeling exasperated at having to pull my red 1967 Ford pickup out of a ditch I had run it into. I interpret that 1967 pickup to represent the fighter jets I was flying and that exasperation I was sensed was of their frustration that I was out there in the first place, flying a jet in combat.

Medal of Honor
LASSEN, CLYDE EVERETT
Rank and organization: Lieutenant, U.S. Navy, Helicopter Support Squadron 7, Detachment 104, embarked in U.S.S. Preble (DLG-15)
Place and date: Republic of Vietnam, 19 June 1968
Entered service at: Jacksonville, Florida
Born: 14 March 1942, Fort Myers, Florida



I can’t actually ever remember seeing this movie, but I find the timing interesting, in combination with the movie title. That release date was precisely 33 weeks, 3 days, after 5/1/67, the day I think I first flew a jet aircraft by myself.

From 5/1/1967 to 12/21/1967 is: 234 days, or 33 weeks and 3 days

Release date(s) 21 December 1967

The Graduate is a 1967 film directed by Mike Nichols based on the novel of the same name by Charles Webb. The screenplay is by Calder Willingham and Buck Henry. The film tells the story of Benjamin Braddock (played by Dustin Hoffman), a recent college graduate with no well-defined aim in life, who is seduced by Mrs. Robinson (Anne Bancroft) and then falls in love with her daughter Elaine (Katharine Ross).



On the day her husband reported her missing, Laci Peterson was 10096 days old.

I was 10096 days old on 10/23/86, which was 33 days before 11/25/86. In other words, when my family had a funeral for me in 1986, I was Laci Peterson’s age plus 33 days.

Laci Peterson was born 5.9 months before I launched into space to intercept the comet. Her body was discovered washed upon the shore on 4/14/2003, where I returned to Earth on 4/14/1977.

From 5/4/1975 to 12/24/2002 is: 10096 days

From 3/3/1959 to 10/23/1986 is: 10096 days
From 10/23/1986 to 11/25/1986 is: 33 days

Those numbers reminded me that Jim Morrison was alive for 10069. On that day I think my family had a funeral service for me after I had been missing several months in Africa, I was 59 days older than the number of days Jim Morrison was alive. In my undercover identity, my father, Joseph Wayne, was buried in Morrison Cemetery in Noble County, Oklahoma.

James Douglas Morrison (8 December 1943 – 3 July 1971) was an American singer, songwriter, writer, and poet. He was best known as the lead singer and lyricist of the popular American rock band The Doors, and is considered to be one of the most charismatic frontmen in the history of rock music. He was also an author of several poetry books, a documentary, short film, and three early music videos ("The Unknown Soldier","Moonlight Drive", and "People are Strange"). Morrison's death at the age of 27 in Paris stunned his fans; the circumstances of his death and secret burial have been the subject of endless rumours and play a significant part in the mystique that continues to surround him.

From 12/8/1943 to 7/3/1971 is: 10069 days
From 3/4/1959 to 11/25/1986 is: 10128 days
10128 - 10069 = 59

I don’t know why March 4th would be used here, but it is consistent with my father being buried in Noble County, as the date would have been March 4th in my father‘s homeland of England when I was born. I can’t remember for certain, but symbolic memories suggest I was born in Hawaii. It could be that President Reagan was under a lot of pressure from the paternal side of my family to explain why he was sending me out in combat. Especially why he would send me into Iraq on 6/7/81, knowing that would have certainly been a death sentence for me even if I did survive the mission.



Monica Lewinsky was 35 months, 9 days, old on 7/2/76. That's probably what got her that intern job in the White House. She was also 8132 days old on Bill Gates 40th birthday. She was in there in the White House around the time I was in Microsoft that first time to establish probable cause. That was when I edited that photo of Bill Gates to make him look like a clown, which I left on that computer. Monica Lewinsky probably made that whole story up and I suggested to Bill Clinton that he play along until we could get the big picture of who was attacking him. I suspect that Lewinsky and Linda Tripp were partners in that operation, despite the appearance of conflict between them, which was part of the ruse.

Linda Tripp was 359.3 months old on 11/4/79.

The Iran hostage crisis was a diplomatic crisis that lasted from November 4, 1979, through January 20, 1981. Members of the Muslim Student Followers of the Imam's Line, a group of militant university students who were supported by the new Islamic regime, held 63 diplomats and three additional U.S. citizens hostage inside the American diplomatic mission in Tehran, Iran.


It is interesting how George W. Bush made those comments about cleaning the oval office because of those reports of the sexual activities. He was obviously biased right from the start. No wonder he set a record for death row executions in his state while governor. I doubt he even checked whether there was any doubt about any of their guilt, or if he did, it was only enough to cover his ass if new evidence surfaced exonerating the person he executed.

Friday, 20 October, 2000
Bush and Gore play for laughs

As the US presidential election race enters its final weeks, both major party candidates have been attempting to play up their lighter sides.

As part of a gag-laden appearance on the David Letterman show, Republican hopeful George W Bush unveiled a fantasy "to do" list if he is elected to the White House.

This included stocking the library with plenty of large-print books, a self-deprecating reference to his alleged illiteracy, and giving the Oval office "a good scrub" - a thinly veiled allusion to the Monica Lewinsky affair.




Monica Samille Lewinsky (born July 23, 1973 in San Francisco, California) is an American woman with whom former United States President Bill Clinton admitted to having had an affair[1] while Lewinsky worked at the White House in 1995 and 1996. Its repercussions in the Impeachment of Bill Clinton and the surrounding scandals of 1997-99 became known as the Lewinsky scandal, or "Monicagate". The scandal severely affected Clinton's second term and gave Lewinsky significant notoriety.

I doubt the cigar and the blue dress - as they are elements from Pink Floyd and Depeche Mode songs - are a coincidence. DNA testing proves nothing other than you have the DNA of the person you want to connect to a crime. The real question is how that DNA was obtained. Just because they had that blue dress with his DNA on it doesn’t mean Bill Clinton put that DNA on that blue dress.

There is a track titled “Blue Dress” on the Depeche Mode “Violator,” and I noted earlier how the track “Personal Jesus,” which was released earlier as a single, forms a 0.59414 connection with my return to Earth on 4/14/77 after exploding the comet. That Depeche Mode album, “Violator,” with both of those tracks on it, released on 3/19/90, which was 3 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, 1 day, after 11/25/86. That day was when I think my family had a funeral service for me, as they were thinking I had been killed in Africa. I don’t think all of them even knew about Africa until recently, though. I think they are accustomed to me just disappearing for a while and they would have no idea whether I was dead or alive or even to wonder if I was dead or alive. I have symbolic “memories” that are very clear on that topic, as I can “remember” talking to Thedia on the phone after I moved to a town named Central and she had been wondering where I had been. I had moved to Memphis and I didn’t talk to any of them for a long time. That might represent the time I was missing in Africa.

Violator is Depeche Mode's seventh full-length album. It was released by Mute Records on March 19, 1990. The album is notable for propelling the band into stardom with the hits "Personal Jesus", which was actually released six months before Violator, and "Enjoy the Silence". This album is seen by many fans as the third in the band's triptych of top albums. In 2003, the album was ranked number 342 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time. It is also seen as a watershed album in terms of both production and song quality by fans, critics and the band itself.

Track listing
1990 release: Mute / Stumm 64

"World in My Eyes" – 4:26
"Sweetest Perfection" – 4:43
"Personal Jesus" – 4:56
"Halo" – 4:30
"Waiting for the Night" – 6:07
"Enjoy the Silence" – 6:12
"Policy of Truth" – 4:55
"Blue Dress" – 5:41
"Clean" – 5:28




Depeche Mode
Blue Dress Lyrics

Put it on
And don't say a word
Put it on
The one that I prefer
Put it on
And stand before my eyes
Put it on
Please don't question why
Can you believe
Something so simple
Something so trivial
Makes me a happy man
Can't you understand
Say you believe
Just how easy
It is to please me
Because when you learn
You'll know what makes the world turn
Put it on
I can feel so much
Put it on
I don't need to touch
Put it on
Here before my eyes
Put it on
Because you realise
And you believe
Something so worthless
Serves a purpose
It makes me a happy man
Can't you understand
Say you believe
Just how easy
It is to please me
Because when you learn
You'll know what makes the world turn




Pink Floyd
Have A Cigar Lyrics

Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar.
You're gonna go far, fly high,
You're never gonna die, you're gonna make it if you try;they're gonna love you.
Well I've always had a deep respect, and I mean that most sincerely.
The band is just fantastic, that is really what I think.
Oh by the way, which one's Pink?
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy
we call it Riding the Gravy Train.
We're just knocked out.
We heard about the sell out.
You gotta get an album out,
You owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.
Everybody else is just green, have you seen the chart?
It's a helluva start, it could be made into a monster
if we all pull together as a team.
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy
we call it Riding the Gravy Train.



From 6/27/1994 to 1/26/1998 was 3 years, 30 weeks, 3 days. Another 3 days would have been 3.59 years. The date 6/27/1994 is when I think I was the pilot of an L-1011 “Stargazer” aircraft that crashed. I can’t actually remember any of that and all I know is that on 6/27/1994, the “Stargazer” experienced a “launch failure” as they attempted to launch a Pegasus rocket into orbit while the “Stargazer” was flying at 40,000 feet. I think that crash, if it really did happen, was featured in the beginning of the “Lost” television series, as well as the recent release of the “Superman” movie. According to the thoughts I have about all that, though, I was the only survivor of the crash. So anyway, this story about Bill Clinton’s alleged improper conduct with Monica Lewinsky was breaking right around the point 3.59 years after I think I crashed in that L-1011 and was the only survivor.

I did not have sexual relations with that woman, or more simply I did not have sex with that woman is a political catch phrase that has become symbolic of Bill Clinton and the Monica Lewinsky scandal.
...
Clinton said the quote during a January 26, 1998, White House press conference when allegations were running high regarding an alleged sexual relationship between himself and Monica Lewinsky, a White House intern.



The difference between 5/29/1955 and 3/3/1959 was 3 years, 39 weeks, 5 days. That produces a numerical combination of 3-3-9-5.

From 5/29/1958 to 3/3/1959 is: 278 days, or 39 weeks and 5 days
The date 3/30/81 was 3.95 years after 4/14/77.

John Warnock Hinckley, Jr. (born May 29, 1955) attempted to assassinate U.S. President Ronald Reagan on March 30, 1981.


That date 11/11/94 was precisely 335.9 months, after 11/15/66, the day Gemini 12 returned to Earth. That flight Gemini 12 was my first flight into space when I was 7.69 years old.

Seattle Times

Entertainment & the Arts: Tuesday, October 14, 1997

Codex History -- A Coveted Trophy For The Intellectually Curious

The Codex Leicester is a folio of scientific notes and observations that Leonardo da Vinci made during a several-year stay in Milan beginning in 1508. As usual, he divided his time between painting - he was busy working on his luminous "Virgin and Child with Saint Anne" - and continuing his studies on geometry and human anatomy. But in what we now call the Codex Leicester, Leonardo also kept notes on his experiments with hydraulics and his observations about the relationship of the moon to the earth.
...
On Nov. 11, 1994, Microsoft chairman Bill Gates purchased it from Christie's for $30.8 million.


I haven’t seen this movie but I wanted to note it as I found it recently and thought it was interesting. One interesting detail is that I can “remember” from my artificial and symbolic memories, a time when the USS Wainwright CG-28 had a “tiger cruise.” I didn’t have any family in the area so none of them went on the cruise. Another time on the Wainwright, I “remember” that an officer put me in charge of a “tiger team” to do some work around the ship repairing damage control/firefighting equipment.

As for this movie titled “Tiger Cruise,“ I found it interesting that the actress who portrays the daughter of the US Navy officer in this movie was born 3333 days, inclusive, after the birthday listed for Michelle Kwan.

Tiger Cruise (August 6, 2004) is the 53rd Disney Channel Original Movie. It stars Hayden Panettiere (Remember the Titans) and Bill Pullman (Independence Day). The film's fictional events are intertwined with the real-life events of the September 11, 2001 attacks.

Maddie Dolan is on a mission to convince her dad to give up his naval career and come home to his family where he belongs. To do this, Maddie accepts her dad's offer to participate in Operation Tiger, a week-long cruise for family and friends aboard his aircraft carrier.

Maddie thinks her plans might actually work until September 11, 2001, two days into the cruise. When the ship goes into high alert, Maddie gets to see her father's courage, honor and commitment to his family firsthand and discovers the importance of the sacrifice he makes to serve his country, and she now understands why her dad wants to (and has to) serve.



I wish I could remember everything from that dream I was just having; there was a lot to it and a lot of different scenes that were interesting. In one scene that I can only partially remember, I was in a room and it seems there were a lot of individuals in there. Two that followed me out seem to be connected to the South Vietnamese military. One of them was carrying a flag that has the color pattern I recognized on the F-5 fighter jet a while back. But those two weren't people; they were robots or holograms. I don't really know what they were. They were symbols of something and in that case, they were symbols of my experiences in the Vietnam War. Then I was walking into a room with those two symbols. I think one of those symbols actually pointed me to the correct room. I had been standing out in what I visualize as a hallway and I was waiting for someone. I think I was waiting for a meeting with Patrick Stewart. But I had been waiting in the wrong room. I walked into the room he was sitting with some other people and there was someone unexpected about the other people being there with him. I can't visualize any of those other people. I can visualize though that he was wearing the uniform of "Captain Picard" and he flashed me a grin as I walked in and we shook hands. Then we were standing at a conference table in that room and I can't remember anything else about that part.

In another part of the dream, I was riding in the back of a metro bus. There were people on there I recognized from that past few years. I feel there is a lot to that part of the dream I cannot remember. One person indicated he heard I once had lipo-suction and I explained that I had actually had my memories suppressed. I think that detail about lipo-suction isn’t about lipo-suction, rather it is just supposed to be a clue to remind me of a conversation I had with someone about 8 years ago and so I would remember that person even though I didn't see her in the dream. There was a lot to that part I cannot remember and I wish I could remember it all. One interesting part of the dream is that I would sometimes catch a reflection in the bus window glass that appeared to be a U.S. Navy pilot wearing a helmet and equipment as though he was sitting in the cockpit of an aircraft. I looked around to see where that reflection was coming from, but I never did see that person sitting there on the bus.