Friday, April 20, 2007

Clean up in aisle 3

Morrison Cemetery
Morrison, Noble County, Oklahoma

LAST NAME BURGESS
FIRST MI Joseph Wayne
BORN 09 Apr 1946
DIED 04 Aug 1985


From 4/9/1946 to 8/4/1985 is: 14362 days
From 3/3/1959 to 6/28/1998 is: 14362 days

The date 12/7/1998 was 5 months, 9 days, after 6/28/1998. The day 12/7/1998 was my first day of work at Microsoft with my official federal undercover identity. After 8.81 years, I am still operating with that official federal undercover identity as part of a serious national security investigation.

I re-discovered that date 6/28/1998 by using a detail from my undercover identity. That detail about the age of Joseph Burgess was probably created for purpose of producing the date 6/28/1998 and then his birth date was selected after that. The reason for 6/28/1998 was because it was 3 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, after my real birthday on 3/3/98, which was my 39th.

The basis for rediscovering the symbolism encoded into my father’s life in my artificial identity is something I wrote in my journal a few years ago. I noted that he was 19 years old when I was born and that I was 19 years old when he died. I can still visualize all those artificial experiences. I had been out of sea on the USS Taylor FFG-50. When we got back to port, I called my mother to talk to her and she was surprised the Red Cross hadn’t notified me about my father’s death a few days earlier.

Joseph Burgess, my father in my artificial and symbolic memory, was 14362 days old when he died. I made that calculation based on details from the web page of Morrison Cemetery in Noble County, OK. I can still “remember” his funeral. I wore my dress blue U.S. Navy uniform and it was very hot in Oklahoma in August. My uncle James said something about how it was I that wanted to be a soldier when I complained about the heat. I “remember” a photo of me at that funeral next to my uncle and I “remember” that I was very dark because we had been on some kind of operation down in the Caribbean and I had been out in the sun a lot.

So, thinking about how I had been 19 when he died, I divided his age at his death, which was 14362 days, by 2 and the quotient was 7181 days.

I noted earlier that I think my family had a funeral for me on 11/25/1986 because I was missing in Africa and I was Jim Morrison’s age on that day, plus 59 days.

Following a hunch, I added 7181 days to 7/3/1971, the day Jim Morrison died, and that calculation pointed to the day the film about The Doors was released. I have also noted that I moved out here with a beat up Buick, which would seem to symbolize that story about Jim Morrison threatening to smash a Buick if they used his song "Light My Fire" in a television commercial.

From 7/3/1971 to 3/1/1991 is: 7181 days

The Doors (film)

Release date(s) March 1, 1991

The Doors is a 1991 film about Jim Morrison and The Doors.

That movie about The Doors was distributed by Tri-Star Pictures and I think I have some connection with that company in my real life. One reason is that girlfriend I had, the one I took to the drive-in to see “An Officer And A Gentleman.” Her initials were R.R.R. and I think the reason I “remember” that detail is because the 3 R’s is supposed to make me think of Tri-R and that makes me think of Tri-Star. I also “remember” that she distinctly resembles the woman holding the torch in the Columbia Pictures logo. I can still visualize sitting there in my pickup at the drive-in and how the windows had fogged up and I wrote on the window of my 1967 blue Chevrolet pickup that “I Love RRR.” I can still visualize all that.

I looked it up and, according to the linked article, TriStar Pictures is a subsidiary of Columbia Pictures, which is itself a subdivision of Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group, which is owned by Sony Pictures. That would explain why I bought that large screen Sony television a few years ago, to use along with my Mitsubishi television and my Philco television. It is all symbolic of my real identity.

The TriStar Pictures company was formed in 1982, perhaps to coincide with my graduation from the U.S. Naval Academy that year, although I'm not sure. That group didn't release their first movie though, according to the linked article, until the 1984 movie, "The Natural."

Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. is an American film and television production company, part of the Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment, which is a part of Japanese electronics giant Sony.

That logo for TriStar Pictures could also be relevant. The logo features the “Pegasus” and I remember writing about that a few times in my journal over the years. I noted that the last episode of “Star Trek: Enterprise” revolved around a 1994 episode from “Star Trek: The Next Generation” titled “The Pegasus.”



As I have noted several times, there were 334 days between the 10/12/2000 attack on the USS Cole DDG-67 and the World Trade Center/Pentagon attacks of 9/11/2001. That day 9/11/2001 also marked that I had been undercover at Microsoft for 33 months, 4 days.

That date 9/11/2001 was also 33 weeks, 3 days, after George W. Bush took office.

I am quite certain that I interviewed with Microsoft - all of that activity was planned and arranged by Microsoft - on Thursday, 11/19/1998. I remember that I had a day after the interview to look around the area before my flight back to South Carolina and I think that flight was that next Saturday, 11/21/1998. I remember that I drove up to Snoqualmie Pass that day before my flight because there was a big snowfall going on. I remember that I was walking out of the gas station next to the pancake place and a news crew had a camera set up and I felt quite certain they were recording me as I walked to my car and past them. The reporter asked me if she could interview me about the snowfall and I declined. That day Saturday, 11/21/98, when I think I flew back to South Carolina, was 4 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, after 6/28/1998.


That one document I found on the internet indicates that George W. Bush was arrested on 9/4/76 for driving drunk. That date 9/4/76 was 41 days after 7/25/76. The mid-point of my mission seems to be either 7/24/76 or 7/25/76 and that is also the mid-point of George H.W. Bush's time as Director of CIA. It was also 41 days between 9/4/76 and 10/15/76.

The document indicates that George W. Bush’s home address was Midland, Texas, which I recently referred to. There is that article I found on the internet that Midland was originally called Midway. That reminded me of what that movie “Midway,” and how the timing of the release of that movie points to a day when I was 5 years, 9 months, 3 days, old. I believe the reason the movie “Midway” was released at that time was to create a sort of historical anchor of symbolism that I was at the comet during that same time. Since I was at the comet, I was half-way through my mission, as originally planned. From what I can tell, this mission had been in planning for a long time; perhaps even before I was born.

George Herbert Walker Bush (born June 12, 1924) was the 41st President of the United States, serving from 1989 to 1993. Before his presidency, Bush was the 43rd Vice President of the United States in the administration of Ronald Reagan. He has also served as the member of the United States House of Representatives for the 7th district of Texas (1967–1971), the United States Ambassador to the United Nations (1971–1973), Chairman of the Republican National Committee (1973–1974), Chief of the United States Liaison Office in the People's Republic of China (1974–1976), and Director of Central Intelligence (1976–1977).
...
Bush served in this role for 355 days, from January 30, 1976 to January 20, 1977


From 1/30/1976 to 1/20/1977 is: 356 days
356 / 2 = 178
From 1/30/1976 to 7/26/1976 is: 178 days

From 7/25/1976 to 9/4/1976 is: 41 days
From 9/4/1976 to 10/15/1976 is: 41 days


It is likely that President Ford knew George H.W. Bush was going to try to steal my identity. He couldn’t do much about it, so he appointed him Director of CIA on a key date to also create some kind of historical marker to reflect his theory, in case it later turned out true, or so I assume.


Can you even begin to imagine how many people would want to leech off my identity just for being the first person to Mars, not to mention all my other experiences? That is the essence of advertising and marketing. You associate your marketing campaigns with topics of conversation in the populace. If people are “buzzing” about my activities, then marketers will try to capitalize on that buzz to peddle their products. That is all that matters to the salesmen. They have no concern about the safety of my family. My privacy has no consideration. All they care about is profiting from the “buzz” that surrounds my life.

I have some other suspicions about how they have been trying to steal my identity, but without access to proper investigative resources, it all just theory. And by them stalking me all these years, they get an inside view at my suspicions, which gives them time to manufacture other reasons to explain their criminal activity. They are the worst of the worst and that is why I had to go undercover with this official federal identity.


I can’t remember all the details, but I think my family has some kind of creative association with the “The Simpson” animated series and franchise. The "Simpson's" episode referenced below points to the date 8/8/1977. That was the mid-point between 3/3/1959 and the episode’s airdate of 1/14/1996.

The date 8/8/1977 was 3 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, after 4/14/1977.

Orig. airdate January 14, 1996

"Two Bad Neighbors" is the 13th episode of The Simpsons' seventh season.

In September 1990, Barbara Bush said in an interview for People magazine that The Simpsons was the dumbest thing she had ever seen. Five years later, an episode had George and Barbara Bush move to Springfield and leave after George gets involved in a feud with the Simpson family (in a style reminiscent of Dennis the Menace and Mr. Wilson; Barbara Bush acts just like Mrs. Wilson, even using her catchphrase "Oh, George..."). The Simpsons Complete Fourth Season DVD set includes a special feature that presents an exchange of letters between the First Lady and show staff. In another address, Bush said that America needed to be more like The Waltons than The Simpsons, causing Bart to say they were a lot like the Waltons, since they were both praying for an end to the Depression.

Evergreen Terrace holds a garage sale. As Homer dances on the tables selling his junk, there is a diversion: the empty house across from Homer's is being moved into. It is occupied by Former President George Bush with his wife Barbara. Bart decides to visit, and Barbara takes a liking to him. However Bart's habit of calling adults by their first names and his overall annoying attitude does not do much for George. Eventually, after Bart accidentally shreds George's newly typed memoirs, the former President takes Bart across his knee and spanks him. Homer is outraged and confronts George. Both men vow to make trouble for each other.

Homer sends bottle-rockets at George's window. George puts up an anti-Bart-n'-Homer banner, which confuses everyone else so that doesn't last long. Homer then glues a rainbow wig on his opponent's head just before he is to give an important speech to a local club. George retaliates by chewing up the Simpsons' lawn with his car. Despite Barbara urging her husband to apologize, the confrontation continues. Homer and Bart are just making their way through the sewers to release locusts in George’s house, but he spots them and climbs down to fight. Finally, after pressure from his wife, George apologises, but sells the house as the neighbourhood clearly brought out the worst in him. The vacated house is immediately bought by Gerald Ford, who invites Homer to watch a football game with him, and to enjoy some beer and nachos at his house.