Monday, April 30, 2007

This was definitely for my wife

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: sunshine Wed, 3/1/06 8:19 PM

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=sunshine

sunshine

Radiant cheerfulness

"The sunshine disappeared for a moment, but I think it was from a cloud that had dropped her off beside me. The side of her face sang that song as her flowing hair danced fearlessly across the old barbed-wire squeezing my heart. Again I asked the grumpy pavement to give me an arrow, a directional, anything, that shows me the way home."





...
I did see a beautiful young woman when I went outside that I wanted to give flowers to, but I couldn't, so that is a crime. She is probably sitting at home somewhere, wondering why no one sent her any flowers today. Somewhere else a group of flowers sit huddled together for the rest of their lives, maybe not even leaving their shelf, or maybe they went to another home, breathing in the smile of someone they weren't destined to care about as much.