Monday, April 09, 2007

George W. Bush - Medal Of DISHONOR

It doesn’t matter what you think. You are an active element of the criminal activity to steal my tremendously valuable intellectual property. You are an active contributor to the arson Microsoft-Corbis is engaged in to hide their criminal activity associated with the theft of my intellectual property.

All you have said and continue to say supports that theft of my intellectual property.

I have been 100% deployed for 8.78 years and I am not at home this very minute because you are not in prison for obstructing a federal investigation.

You will be going to prison. You have obstructed my federal investigation of Microsoft Corporation and the terrorists that control of that company and the government of this region and you will be going to prison.

There are no more questions unanswered. You interfered and continued to interfere with my investigation of terrorist activity and I am charging you for that interference with a federal investigation.