Monday, April 16, 2007

"So, I really am important? How I feel when I'm drunk is correct?"

The "Futurama" characters “Amy” and “Fry” were romantically involved, which is strange if they are related through “Professor Farnsworth.” But I think that plot element reflects two notions. One is from the first two “Star Wars” movies where it seems “Luke” and “Leia” have some kind of romantic attraction, which is kind of creepy after watching all those episodes again in sequence, knowing they are brother and sister. Another is the notion about whether people born a thousand years apart could really be considered blood relatives. If you go back far enough in time, all of us would share common ancestors at some point. There are probably a lot of people today that are romantically involved that share common ancestors from a thousand years ago or even more recent. There is also a complex literature device to it, which I won’t explain because I tend to avoid telling people how or what to think, unless I have good reason to.


It must not be a coincidence that Ronald Reagan was 41 years old on the day Queen Elizabeth II began her reign in England. The numerical sequence is symbolic in that it represents a 41-gun salute. I noted earlier that the first movie in the “Star Wars” series premiered 41 days after 4/14/77.

Elizabeth became Queen of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and Ceylon[3] upon the death of her father, George VI, on 6 February 1952.


Ronald Wilson Reagan (February 6, 1911 – June 5, 2004) was the 40th President of the United States (1981 – 1989) and the 33rd Governor of California (1967 – 1975). Reagan was born and raised in Illinois and moved to California in the 1930s. Before entering politics, he was a Hollywood actor, President of the Screen Actors Guild, and a spokesman for General Electric.


Royal gun salutes are fired to mark special occasions on certain days of the year. On these days salutes are fired from locations in London (and authorised stations in the United Kingdom) and the Union Jack is hoisted on government buildings.

Most royal gun salute days proceed as follows: the King's Troop of the Royal Horse Artillery makes a mounted charge through Hyde Park, sets up guns and fires a 41 gun salute. Then, later that same day, the Honourable Artillary Company fires a 62 gun salute at the Tower of London.

Accession Day Gun Salutes: celebrating Queen Elizabeth II's accession to the thrown, there is a 41-gun salute at 12:00 in Hyde Park and a 62-gun salute at the Tower of London, held at 13:00.When: 6th February, however, gun salutes are not fired on Sundays, so if the 6th falls on a Sunday, the salute will take place the next day.Where: Hyde Park (opposite the Dorchester Hotel in Park Lane) and the Tower of LondonStation: Hyde Park Corner and Tower Hill

Queens Birthday Gun Salutes: celebrating Queen Elizabeth II's birthday, there is a 41-gun salute at 12:00 in Hyde Park and a 62-gun salute at the Tower of London, held at 13:00.

My life is the result of some kind of family planning going on there before I was even born. Some kind of planning to bring in more diversity to the royal blood lines. But in terms of the royal side of my family, it’s not really about my life and activities; rather about my children and their children. I have symbolic memories on all this.

And of course, that explains why the lunatics at Microsoft-Corbis have been hassling us. Bill Gates, along with his accomplices, is the “king of the paparazzi.” He is the greatest scum of the celebrity stalker‘s. Everything that has been going on around me all these years is the result of Microsoft-Corbis stealing my intellectual property, with the assistance of George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Dave Reichert, Norm Maleng, and the others. There want to be certain that everyone knows if you point out their criminal activities, then they are going to make your life a living hell. Their objective is to threaten and intimidate potential witnesses to their criminal activities, as well as corrupting potential jury pools for when they go on trial for their criminal activities.


Watching "Empire Strikes Back," I get the distinct impression that the "Yoda" character bears some resemblance in certain facial characteristics, such as the chin area, to Vince Maraia. He also reflects that Microsoft-Corbis knows that I have children in Japan. After Microsoft-Corbis arranged for me to sit across the aisle from the “Family Guy” look-alike, they had Vince also sitting next to me. The angles were good so that the people recording us from the outside of the building, as they have been doing for years, could record me talking to him, which created a great deal of stock footage for them to use for any purpose they could think of. Vince told me that his American father was a U.S. Navy veteran of a major war and that his mother was Japanese. I noted earlier that book published by Microsoft in Vince Maraia’s name that has the knight in shining armor on the cover and my 100th birthday in the ISBN number.

Microsoft-Corbis had a woman named Akiko working around me and I found it curious one day when she introduced herself to me near the copier on my floor. There was just something about those circumstances I could not explain. She told me she moved out here from Japan. One reason Microsoft-Corbis arranged to have her around me as they secretly recorded it all was because of my aikido training. I believe my aikido training, in terms of the physical and cultural aspects, is the basis for the notion of the “Jedi” in “Star Wars.” I remember one day in the cafeteria when Akiko told me she was going to Vegas for New Years and I thought about inviting myself along because I thought she was cute. But I changed my mind because I had my sights on another woman outside of work and I didn’t want to blow my chances. It is curious how I associate all that with events in my artificial memories, meaning that my decisions were guided by artificial memories.

Aikido translated as "the way of harmonious spirit", is a modern Japanese martial art (gendai budō) developed by Morihei Ueshiba as a synthesis of his martial studies, philosophy, and religious beliefs. Ueshiba's goal was to create a martial art through which a practitioner could achieve the ability to defend himself without injuring his attacker.

Aikido emphasizes joining with an attack and redirecting the attacker's energy, as opposed to meeting force with force, and consists primarily of body throws and joint-locking techniques. In addition to physical fitness and techniques, mental training, controlled relaxation, and development of "spirit" (ki) are emphasized in aikido training.

Aiki is a martial arts principle or tactic. It typically describes an idea of oneness or joining together in the midst of combat. This principle finds expressions in such lethal concepts as the "mutual strike/kill", but in aikido it generally describes the elevated notion of moving together rather than clashing. Emphasis is upon unifying with the rhythm and intent of the opponent in order to find the optimal position and timing with which to apply the technique.[1]

The techniques of aikido can, when applied judiciously, divert or immobilize rather than damage or kill. As a result, some consider aikido to be a practical symbol of meeting aggression (physical, verbal, etc.) with an effective but merciful response, and finding harmony in conflict. Ueshiba declared, "To control aggression without inflicting injury is the Art of Peace."

The art of Daitō-ryū is the primary technical influence on aikido. Along with empty-handed throwing and joint-locking techniques, Ueshiba incorporated training movements with weapons, such as those for the spear (yari), short staff (jō), and perhaps also the bayonet (jūken). However, aikido derives much of its technical structure from the art of swordsmanship (kenjutsu).



I wonder why I "remember" this next event so well in the context of my artificial identity. I can "remember" being over at my girlfriends house and talking about the news of that crash that day. I have such clear "memories" of all them. I “remember” from around that time my girlfriend kept on me trying to figure why I was in a bad mood or feeling down or something. I told her about a test I had taken on my ship earlier about damage control and I was down because I had failed the test. She went to say something similar to, “See, this is what I am always saying. You never tell me these things that are bothering you.”

None of those people actually existed though. They are all fictional characters created as part of my artificial identity. What could this event symbolize? I suspect that the market crash was part of what I am still investigating. It is part of the reason I am still undercover on an official federal investigation.

Black Monday is the name given to Monday, October 19, 1987, when the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) fell dramatically, and on which similar enormous drops occurred across the world. By the end of October, stock markets in Hong Kong had fallen 45.8%, Australia 41.8%, the United Kingdom 26.4%, the United States 22.68%, and Canada 22.5%.

That Black Monday stock market crash occurred 41 weeks, 4 days, after the start of the year 1987. It was also earlier that year - on 5/13/87 - that I completed my escape from the Libyans. I had been shot down and became a POW in Libya right around the time Microsoft moved into their current campus in Redmond, WA, and around the stock of their stock’s IPO. The stock opened for trading on 3/13/86, or 0.333 months after my 3/3/1986 birthday. The Microsoft campus was designed around those identifying characteristics. The notion is so that they can profit from my identity and they can profit more if I am dead and cannot resist their grand larceny.

From 1/1/1987 to 10/19/1987 is: 291 days, or 41 weeks and 4 days

A certain degree of mystery is associated with the 1987 crash. Many have noted that no major news or events occurred prior to the Monday of the crash, the decline seeming to have come from nowhere. Important assumptions concerning human rationality, the efficient market hypothesis, and economic equilibrium were brought into question by the event. Debate as to the cause of the crash still continues many years after the event, with no firm conclusions reached.

This article indicates that the crash was over by the next day, which was a day 33 weeks after my 28th birthday. This was all occurring a few months after I was presumed killed in action in Africa. I have been thinking that Libya told President Reagan that they had dumped my corpse out in the desert somewhere after I had been killed in that air strike he announced on 4/14/86.

From 3/3/1987 to 10/20/1987 is: 231 days, or 33 weeks

In the wake of the crash, markets around the world were put on restricted trading primarily because sorting out the orders that had come in was beyond the computer technology of the time. This also gave the Federal Reserve and other central banks time to pump liquidity into the system to prevent a further downdraft. While pessimism reigned, the market bottomed on October 20, leading some to label Black Monday a "selling climax", where the excess value was squeezed out of the system.


I noted earlier that the U.S. Marine barracks that was blown up in 1983 was 33 weeks, 3 days, after my birthday. That trend shows up in other places. The reason is that terrorists in control of Microsoft has been sponsoring all these terrorist events in order to support their future defense trial. They knew we would eventually sue them for intellectual property theft and they were sponsoring all this terrorism in support of their grand larceny.

From 3/3/1983 to 10/23/1983 is: 234 days, or 33 weeks and 3 days

The 1983 Beirut barracks bombing was a major incident during the Lebanese Civil War. Two truck bombs struck buildings in Beirut housing U.S. and French members of the Multinational Force in Lebanon, killing hundreds of soldiers, the majority being U.S. Marines. The October 23, 1983, blasts led to the withdrawal of the international peacekeeping force from Lebanon, where they had been stationed since the Israeli 1982 invasion of Lebanon.


There was 333 days between the “accidental” missile attack on the USS Stark FFG-31 and when USS Roberts FFG-58 struck an anti-ship mine in the Persian Gulf. I don’t remember for certain, but I believe both of those attacks occurred because I was onboard those U.S. Navy ships.

From 5/17/1987 to 4/14/1988 is: 333 days


The USS Cole DDG-67 was attacked on 10/12/2000, I believe, because I was the first Commanding Officer of that ship. The namesake of the USS Cole DDG-67 was known as the “Fighting Field Musician” and I think that was selected to connect with my real identity. The terrorists attacks on the Pentagon, and other targets, was 334 days later. It was that same year - 2001 - that Microsoft reported they paid me, while I was undercover as a federal agent, a total of 59,694.10 for working as an Application Developer Consultant with Microsoft Premier Support. Of the 5 full calendar years of income from Microsoft, that year 2001 was the only year that my income while in that undercover role actually decreased. They had to decrease the amount they paid me from the previous year in order to report the 59,694.10. Otherwise, the income they reported paying me while in that official undercover role would have been more than 62,000, judging by the two previous years. It was also in 2001 that Microsoft introduced the C# programming language, which seems to be connected to a musical note. The standards code assigned to the C# programming language was 334.

From 10/12/2000 to 9/11/2001 is: 334 days


The HMS Sheffield (D80) was hit by anti-ship missiles on 5/4/82, also because, as I believe, I was onboard at the time. I find it suspicious that the attack was 331 days after the bombing of the non-fueled nuclear reactor in Iraq on 6/7/81.

From 6/7/1981 to 5/4/1982 is: 331 days

There is also something curious about the day the HMS Sheffield was hit and probably reflects why I was there to begin with. The number of days from 11/2/75 to 5/4/82 was 2375. The date 11/2/75 was when I launched to intercept the comet. I was 2375 days old on 9/2/65, which I feel was my first day of college at Princeton University. The symbolism is further strengthened when considering that I had graduated the U.S. Naval Academy earlier that week in 1982.

From 11/2/1975 to 5/4/1982 is: 2375 days
From 3/3/1959 to 9/2/1965 is: 2375 days


I think that Tom Hanks portrayed that character in “Saving Private Ryan” because I had been on the British troop ship Sir Galahad when it was also bombed during the Falklands War. I might have designed his portrayal in “Saving Private Ryan” to reflect my experiences during the Falklands War, although the most literal portion might have been that first part in the landing craft. As with the Sheffield, I think I was the target of that attack on the Sir Galahad.

I wrote in journal a while back of a dream I had where I was on a ship and I saw two bombs explode near me. I think what that dream revealed was that I was watching one of the jets drop two bombs on us and then I dove for cover when they exploded. I pondered about how I could have survived such a close explosion. I was dazed for a while from the explosion. In my dream, I was right there next to the two explosions and I wondered how I could have survived such powerful explosions. Then I jumped into the water and there were a lot of men already in the water and I almost landed on one of them. It was a quick swim to shore. In the dream, my mother, Thedia, was there on shore and she asked me with some puzzlement on her face if I had been on that ship. I told her I couldn’t talk about it.

Sir Galahad (L3005) was the name of a LSL (landing ship logistic) belonging to the Royal Fleet Auxiliary, part of the British fleet. She was a 3,270 ton LSL built by Stephens and launched in 1966. She could carry 340 troops comfortably or 534 in austere conditions. Beaching cargo capacity was 340 tons, and could include 16 tanks, 34 mixed vehicles, 120 tons of petroleum produce and 30 tons of ammunition. Landing craft could be carried in place of lifeboats, but unloading was mainly handled by three cranes.

Galahad was active during the Falklands War. On May 24, 1982 in San Carlos Water she was attacked by A-4Bs of the Argentine Air Force (FAA) and was hit by one 1000 pound bomb which did not detonate and strafed in a following wave of attack aircraft. On June 8 in Bluff Cove, together with Sir Tristram, she was hit again by two or three bombs and was very badly damaged, while unloading soldiers from the 1st Welsh Guards. 48 were killed in the explosions and subsequent fire. Later the hulk was towed out to sea and sunk by HMS Onyx (S21); it is now an official war grave, designated as a protected place under the Protection of Military Remains Act.

A significant proportion of the fatalities (32 out of the 48 dead) were from the Welsh Guards. See Casualties of the Battle of Bluff Cove for further details. Guardman Simon Weston, a survivor of the Sir Galahad who suffered 46% burns, had his story widely reported, including a number of BBC documentaries.

Other units affected include 3 Troop (of 20 Field Squadron, 36 Engineer Regiment) was temporarily attached to 9 Independent Parachute Squadron Royal Engineers and was being transported on the Galahad to provide engineering support following the landings. Engineers feature prominently in contemporary footage showing two whalers landing survivors, with Captain Foxley (commander of 3 Troop) directing the rowers and Sapper Parslow being one of the first men to jump out to pull the boats on shore. 3 Troop comprised approximately 40 men and lost 2 dead and about 10 wounded in the attack on the Galahad.


Essentially, Microsoft is trying to exploit details associated with my life, as this could be one example of my work, although I still don’t actually remember everything yet. As soon as I started reading details about this next movie - I don’t actually remember ever watching it, I began to wonder if it was connected to my space flight to the comet. I looked it up and noted that the day I arrived at the comet was Friday, 7/2/76 and the next day was Saturday, 7/3/76. The date the comet exploded was Sunday, 7/4/76. I assume I was hauling ass on Saturday night to clear the comet and get out of range of the explosion. The detail that I find really interesting to all this was the release date of that movie. That date 12/14/77 was 529 days after Saturday, 7/3/76. The number of days I was in space on that mission to explode the comet was 529 days.

From 11/2/1975 to 4/14/1977 is: 529 days
From 7/3/1976 to 12/14/1977 is: 529 days

Release date(s) December 14, 1977

Saturday Night Fever is a 1977 film starring John Travolta as Tony Manero, a troubled Brooklyn youth whose weekend activities are dominated by visits to a Brooklyn discotheque. While in the disco, Tony is the king, and the visits help him to temporarily forget the reality of his life: a dead-end job, clashes with his unsupportive and squabbling parents, racial tensions in the local community, and his associations with a gang of dead-beat friends.

The movie significantly helped to popularize disco music around the world, and made Travolta a household name. The Saturday Night Fever soundtrack, featuring disco songs by the Bee Gees, became the best selling soundtrack ever.

When I think of this movie, I “remember” from my artificial life a girlfriend name Phoebe. I met her at a dance one night at camp. I clearly “remember” that she wrote on a photo of her she sent to me that I should “never forget that disco dance where we met” because, she wrote, she never would forget. I believe this is all connected to when I visited the Saturn moon Phoebe. That “dance” was all the other moon’s orbiting Saturn and my maneuvering to land on that moon. The girlfriend I “remember” as Phoebe told me she was hoping I would pick her to dance with from all the other’s standing there against the wall on the dance floor.

For example:

Hubble Catches Saturn’s Orbital Dance in New Movies
By Robin Lloyd
Senior Editor
posted: 20 March 2007


I have noted that I think, but cannot remember in the conventional sense, that I have four brothers and that they are Bruce Willis, Mel Gibson, Tom Hanks, and George Clooney. I think I have two younger sisters and they are Teri Hatcher and Rachel Ray.

According to information I found on the internet, Teri Hatcher is 5 years, 9 months, 5 days, younger than I. But there might actually be a more complex clue connecting her with me. I think it has something to do with Apollo 12, the 6th manned Apollo launch, and the numerical sequence 5-9-3-3.

From 12/8/1964 to 4/22/1976 is: 4154 days, or 593 weeks and 2 days
From 11/14/1969 to 4/22/1976 is: 2351 days, or 335 weeks and 6 days

If you make a clue of 593 weeks, 2.1 days - or 593.3 weeks - from 12/8/1964, then that date is 4/22/1976. Then that date 4/22/76 would be 335.9 weeks after the launch of Apollo 12, if the clue points to 335 weeks, 6.3 days. I would have wanted to make all this very hard for computer programs to calculate, so you have to know what you are looking for. It is not so hard for computer programs to calculate; I just wanted to avoid making it easy for a programmer to create an algorithm for it all. The reason for Apollo 12 is that it was the 6th manned launch of Apollo and I think that Teri Hatcher is Patrick Stewart’s 6th child, or at least the 6th youngest of my siblings, where I am the 4th.

The birth day listed for Rachael Ray is 8/25/1968. I am confused though, can't really make up my mind. But maybe that is the answer itself. I know something - I just don't want to talk about it. I live in a dangerous world and it really pisses me off they have to be involved in it. It is weird enough to have to live as a celebrity, but in my world, the villains that target me are the worst of the worst. I have though a lot about something she said on Letterman about how her mother did not have any children that were rocket scientists. That would be pretty clever if we have the same father but different mothers.

From 7/13/1940 to 8/25/1968 is: 10270 days
From 3/3/1959 to 11/2/1975 is: 6088 days
6088 / 10270 = 0.59

Using that calculation, the date 11/5/75 computes to 0.593. The date 11/5/75 comes up in other places, but I can’t remember precisely what it means. I have been thinking it represents the date I traveled farther than a million miles from Earth. I don’t remember.


Damn I hate this constant feeling of fatique. How I wish I could get back into riding my bicycle 50 miles and going out to jog for 6 miles. I need a vacation from these goddamn zombies. To just be able to go out after work and train for triathlons is the perfect life for me.