Thursday, April 26, 2007

"The Fan"

Helen Hunt, from "Cast Away," is very close with her birthday to being in the middle of my birthday and Julia Robert's birthday. But the symbolism disconnects in a sense because I am thinking that I met Julia immediately after I returned from Africa. The precise mid-point between my birth date and the one listed for her is 6/30/1963. I guess that makes sense considering that we never married, if we even dated, which I can't actually remember in the conventional.

From 3/3/1959 to 6/15/1963 is: 1565 days
From 6/15/1963 to 10/28/1967 is: 1596 days

I also noted that Julia Roberts is from Smyrna, GA. The woman I “remember” as my wife, that I think is symbolic of Julia Roberts, was from Birmingham, Alabama, and Smyrna, according to map tools on the internet is in the middle of where I lived in Greenville, SC, when Tracie and I started dating.

A similar pattern exists, as I have written, with the actor Tom Cruise, and I think that is because he is the best friend of Thomas Ray, as well as the primary near-literal representation of Thomas Ray in movie form.

Tom Cruise’s birthday is in the middle of the birthday of Thomas Ray as well as my artificial identity. Tom Cruise is from Wayne, New Jersey, according to information on the internet, and Wayne is my middle name.

From 3/3/1959 to 7/3/1962 is: 1218 days
From 7/3/1962 to 11/2/1965 is: 1218 days



Barry Bonds was born 59 months, 3 weeks, 5 days, before 7/20/1969. That day 7/20/1969 was when Apollo 11 landed on the Earth’s Moon.

I am reminded of that DeNiro film "The Fan" because the character Wesley Snipes portrayed played for the Giants.

Barry Lamar Bonds (born July 24, 1964 in Riverside, California) is a Major League left fielder for the San Francisco Giants.


The Fan is a 1996 thriller film directed by Tony Scott and starring Robert De Niro, Wesley Snipes, and Benicio del Toro. Based on the novel of the same name by Peter Abrahams, The Fan is a psychological thriller that follows Gil Renard (De Niro) as he progresses into his own insanity. The majority of the film revolves around the sport of baseball, and explores the overt dedication displayed by some of its fanatics.

I remember noting this next article in my journal on my computer when I first read it. The article indicates he made those comments on 3/22/2005. That was almost at the point of 59 weeks after I quit Microsoft. I was beyond frustrated by that time at the cage I was living in 24 hours a day that Microsoft and other paparazzi types such as KOMO4 and Seattle P-I had created for me all those years that I was writing in my journal about jumping off a bridge. You would think they would show some decency, but there was nothing. Nothing but zombies following me, invading my privacy 24 hours a day. How can anyone live like that? I was just doing my job working with my official federal undercover identity. And it wasn’t like it was hard to figure out. And yet - those events alone were over 2 YEARS ago! And still I live in this cage of the paparazzi!

Updated: March 23, 2005
...
"I'm tired of my kids crying. You wanted me to jump off a bridge, I finally did," Bonds told reporters Tuesday, shortly after returning to training camp. "You finally brought me and my family down. ... So now go pick a different person."


A similar trend was evident, for example, when I went to Salt Lake City, Utah, for Ironman Utah 2002 triathlon. The hotel I stayed at was one example. But I think that is also why the swim start was selected for that new event - because it reflected characteristics of my real identity. This is how the stalkers and paparazzi types tell you they have control over your life. It is typical celebrity stalker type behavior. They want you to know they are part of your life and you can’t do anything about it, as they continue to do to me to this very minute in the supposed privacy of my apartment and everywhere I go outside as they have done for the past 9 years I have been working with this official federal undercover identity I still maintain.