Wednesday, April 11, 2007

George W. Bush - Horse Thief

Abby was the name of that woman I was seeing when we made port calls in Puerto Rico. The base we went to was named Roosevelt Roads and I “remember“ that we call it “Rosie Roads.” While I have probably been there in reality as U.S. Navy officer Thomas Ray, the reason it features prominently in my symbolic “memories” is because of Abbey Road Studios. I remember writing about Abby a few years ago before I became homeless. I wrote about going out with Abbey when I was in port there in Puerto Rico and that she was a plain-clothes detective with the local police. There was a similar element in the 2004 movie “Manchurian Candidate.” That woman named “Rosie” was an undercover agent of the FBI.

Roosevelt Roads Naval Station is an inoperative, former United States military air base in the town of Ceiba, Puerto Rico.


Abbey Road Studios, created in November of 1931 by EMI in London, England is best known as the recording studio used by musicians such as The Beatles, Cliff Richard, Al Stewart, Pink Floyd and The Shadows. The studios are located on Abbey Road, in St John's Wood in the City of Westminster.


When I was writing in my journal, I referred to the lyrics from this song on more than one occasion. One reference was when that Fire Controlman First Class Petty Officer from the USS Worden was writing our new fleet assignments on the chalkboard.

Another Brick in the Wall Part 3 (Waters) 1:17

[Sound of many TV's coming on, all on different channels]
"The Bulls are already out there"
Pink: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh!"
"This Roman Meal bakery thought you'd like to know."

I don't need no arms around me
And I dont need no drugs to calm me.
I have seen the writing on the wall.
Don't think I need anything at all.
No! Don't think I'll need anything at all.
All in all it was all just bricks in the wall.
All in all you were all just bricks in the wall.


Microsoft-Corbis was recording it all that day in the historic Microsoft Issaquah office when Ross Heise breezed down my aisle asking questions about the Tablet PC and a similar device Microsoft was peddling that was a wireless monitor. I was comparing and contrasting the two devices and my summary was that they were too expensive. I had also been explaining that the Tablet PC had a problem with parallax. All that contributed to the reason Laura Longcore told me to watch what I say after I continued to complain that there was a persistent problem with people over-billing Microsoft Premier Support customers. In just one simple example, I identified where Microsoft Premier Support was over-billing by at least a million dollars a year. So anyway, she knew they were trying to secretly get me to promote Microsoft products and they didn't like my truthful critiques. They were seeing their treachery backfire on them. It was obvious to me that Ross Heise had came over there specifically to get me to talk about those products so Microsoft-Corbis could record my comments about those products.


This guy's mother’s name is Rae. I doubt that is a coincidence, especially considering how my mother is a notable element of my cover identity. And they would have probably talked to her a lot. She probably got a lot of media attention. I also noted a while back how that other guy has a distinct resemblance to one of the characters from the original “Lost In Space.” I do not believe that is a coincidence either because that character was based on me, such as with “Jonny Quest.” I have written about the “Sarah Connor” look-alike at Microsoft, as well as the look-alike for the late Colonel Ramon of the Israeli Air Force. There was also Jeremy Rule, the person I reported to before I quit Microsoft and his title, Acting Manager, reminded me of “Wesley Crusher, Acting Ensign,” from “Star Trek: The Next Generation.”

Dave Evans, left, embraces his mother Rae during a news conference in Raleigh, N.C., Wednesday, April 11, 2007. Prosecutors dropped all charges Wednesday against the three Duke lacrosse players accused of sexually assaulting a stripper at a party, saying the athletes were innocent victims of a "tragic rush to accuse" by an overreaching district attorney.


And everything, whatever it is, those terrorists bastards are saying in response - as they are stealing from me - is to perpetuate this theft of my property. I know they must be talking because I haven’t been given instructions to go home so there must still be work to do to put away those criminals.

All that "decider" crap and that “you are with us or against us” bullshit George W. Bush was saying was his defense for the theft of my property. It was a defense strategy his defense lawyers cooked up to avoid prosecution of his and his family's theft of my intellectual property. He might have been threatening and intimidating my family as well as investigators in our government because they knew he was complicit in the 9/11 and Pentagon bombings.

It's all about what I wrote a long time ago about who can first file a lawsuit. His lawyers know that I am the one who decides who is a thief of my intellectual property and who is an associate.

This is nothing that about the people stealing my intellectual property and their attempt to cover it up. There is nothing else other than that going on here. You have stolen my property and you are going to prison for it for a long time.

When the hell do I get to watch the television news again without knowing it is a two-way conversation? Can you even begin to grasp how goddamned insane that is? Do you know how goddamned insane it is to have to live for years like that?

Fuck you AND your opinion.