Friday, April 06, 2007

Greetings, sir, I bear many receipts for reimbursement

I am on active duty and I have been active duty the whole time. I am an active duty U.S. Navy Captain and USN SEAL operating undercover for the Defense Intelligence Agency. That status remains current to this very minute. I would sure as hell rather be back in uniform, on a regular assignment and drawing a USN paycheck than this bullshit circus of jerks assignment. I really want to start working out again and get back in triathlon-capable physical shape but the terrorists bastards would probably find a way to disrupt my income. They were squeezing for all those years to try to force me to reveal my undercover status. They could still do it again now and I am not really sure if the DIA would bring me in. The DIA is not going to let terrorists control the investigation by tormenting me and trying to get me killed. All the terrorists have accomplished is to piss me off. As Thomas Ray, I am incredibly wealthy but I can't access any of those resources until I finish my assignment. And that has something to with what the Microsoft terrorists are trying to do. Something about how they are trying to extort my resources.


As I am watching "Cast Away" on television right now, I must have hated the night time when I was lost in Africa. During the full moon wasn't so bad and some times I had fire, but the other times was just......I don't know how to finish that sentence. I can't remember all the details, but I was out there in the wilderness living off the land for 13 months.