Tuesday, April 24, 2007

"very data-intensive and mathematical, and so you need to know your numbers"

This is a pattern that connects the beginning of my employment at Microsoft with this official federal undercover identity that I maintain. While my covert identity is useless now, I have not received instructions on how to get back to my real identity as Thomas Ray, which means I am still on assignment. There is a pattern I noticed of the numerical sequence '333' and '334,' which has some bearing on my real identity, as well as other patterns described below.

Jessica Lynch was born, according to information on the internet, on a day that was 333 days after 5/28/1982. I recognize that day 5/28/1982 as when I think my Class of 1982 graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy, although I graduated earlier on 4/30/1982 in order to deploy as an observer of the Falklands War. I haven’t confirmed that graduation date but that detail lingers in my mind.

Jessica Dawn Lynch (born April 26, 1983 in Palestine, West Virginia), a Quartermaster Corps Private First Class (PFC) in the United States Army, was a prisoner of war of the Iraqi military in the 2003 invasion of Iraq who was rescued by United States forces on April 1, 2003. Lynch, then a 19-year-old supply clerk with the 507th Maintenance Company (based in Fort Bliss, Texas), was injured and captured by Iraqi forces after her group made a wrong turn and was subsequently ambushed on March 23, 2003 near Nasiriyah, a major crossing point over the Euphrates River northwest of Basra. She was initially listed as missing in action. Eleven other soldiers in the company were killed in the ambush. Five other soldiers, later rescued, were captured and held as prisoners of war.

33 months, 4 days - 12/7/1998 to 9/11/2001. My first day of employment at Microsoft on 12/7/1998 was completely scheduled and planned by Microsoft. While I don't actually remember assuming my current identity, I determined that my covert identity began on 6/28/1998. I determined that with the age of the person I remember as my father. Somehow, all my memories were replaced with symbolic and artificial memories. So anyway, that date is reinforced by the fact that Microsoft arranged for me to start work there on 12/7/1998. That was 5 months, 9 days, after 6/28/1998, where the sequence '59' is also a clue because my real birthday, as I am re-learning, is 3/3/1959. There is a news article dated 12/7/1998 where Bill Gates stated that the U.S. government was trying to destroy Microsoft. I believe Microsoft had learned of my covert status before I even started working there undercover.

The antitrust trial against Microsoft began a few months before I went to work there with my official federal undercover identity. Judge Jackson issued his findings of fact on November 5, 1999. The date 11/5/1999 was 333 days after 12/7/1998, which was my first day at Microsoft.

This event was 3 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, after 9/11/2001.

Charles Bishop was a teenage pilot who crashed his plane into a Florida building on January 5, 2002.

Police: Tampa pilot voiced support for bin Laden

Crash into bank building a suicide, officials say
January 7, 2002 Posted: 1:07 PM EST (1807 GMT)

TAMPA, Florida (CNN) -- A note written by the 15-year-old boy who crashed a Cessna into a Tampa office building indicated he supported Osama bin Laden and that the act was deliberate, authorities say.


333 days - difference of attacks on USS Stark FFG-31 (5/17/1987) and USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG-58 (4/14/1988).

33 weeks, 4 days - After the USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG-58 was attacked, the “Star Trek: The Next Generation” episode, “Elementary, Dear Data,” that introduced the super-villain “Professor Moriarty” premiered 33 weeks, 4 days, later.

George W. Bush’s first National Security Advisor was 33.4 years old on 4/14/88. The day 4/14/1988 was when the USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG-58 struck an anti-ship mine in the Persian Gulf.

334 days - difference of attacks on USS Cole DDG-67 (10/12/2000) and 9/11/2001 Pentagon/New York

5 days, 9 months - John Connors was appointed Chief Financial Officer of Microsoft on 1/7/2000. That was 5 days, 9 months, before the USS Cole DDG-67 was attacked on 10/12/2000. There is also that character named “John Connor” of “The Terminator” movie of 1984, and the sequels. During the year 2000, Microsoft had me sitting in a cubicle next to a woman with hair-style very similar to the “Sarah Connor” character of that movie. We were both sitting right next to the windows of that historic Microsoft building in historic downtown Bellevue, WA.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Microsoft financial chief leaving job

Connors to join Ignition

Ballmer has a reputation as a sometimes hard-nosed leader, but Connors said he and the Microsoft chief executive will end his tenure "with a very good relationship." He noted that the two have gotten to know each other "very, very well," during their years at the company.

"Steve has a tendency to be very data-intensive and mathematical, and so you need to know your numbers," Connors said. "Like any senior-level relationship and role, you need to know when to take orders and when to push back." However, he added, "That's just the normal give-and-take of executives."


Wednesday, January 12, 2005

After completing a three- to four-month transition at Microsoft and spending some time skiing, Connors said he will join Ignition's five-member enterprise software team.

When he served as corporate controller and chief information officer at Microsoft, Connors rolled out complex software systems throughout the company. As chief financial officer, he is currently responsible for customer accounts with Accenture, Siemens, Shell, Citigroup, the Army, General Motors, Nike and Infosys.

"I have a lot of experience about how the largest organizations design, plan, roll out and support their technology," he said.



33 weeks, 3 days - difference of when George W. Bush took office to the 9/11 attacks and he was obviously engaged in pirating my identity before he took office.

Of the two shooters at the Columbine massacre (4/20/1999), one was born 59 days before 6/7/1981. The date 6/7/1981 is the date known as when the Israeli Air Force destroyed the nuclear reactor Saddam Hussein was building before it could be loaded with radioactive fuel. I can’t remember for certain, but I am quite certain that I covertly led and trained the Israeli Air Force pilots for that mission at the direction of President Reagan while I was a U.S. Navy Midshipman.

One of the shooters at Columbine was born 59 days before 6/7/1981 and the other one was born 3 months, 4 days, after 6/7/1981. I believe I led that strike on 6/7/1981 into Iraq and that my birthday is recognized in my father’s homeland as 3/4/1959. That second one's birth was also precisely 20 years before 9/11/2001.

The Columbine massacre occurred 4.433 months after 12/7/1998, my first day of employment while undercover at Microsoft.

Ilan Ramon was a Colonel and fighter pilot in the Israeli Air Force. In 1981, he took part in the bombing of Iraq's unfinished Osiraq nuclear reactor (Operation Opera). When I worked at Microsoft, they had a person named Tom Devey working near me that resembled Ilan Ramon. Microsoft also had a woman named Ramona Ramadas working closely with me. Colonel Ramon was on this ill-fated space shuttle flight:

STS-107 Columbia (January 16–February 1, 2003). The 16-day flight was a dedicated science and research mission. Working 24 hours a day, in two alternating shifts, the crew successfully conducted approximately 80 experiments. The STS-107 mission ended abruptly when Space Shuttle Columbia was destroyed and its crew perished during re-entry, 16 minutes before scheduled landing.

February 1 is the 32nd day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 333 days remaining (334 in leap years).


On the date 1/27/2000, Scooter Libby, formerly of Dick Cheney's staff, was 593 months, 5 days, old.

Also on the date 1/27/2000, I had been working undercover at Microsoft for 59 weeks, 3 days, having started there on 12/7/1998.

The date 1/27/2000 was 359 days before 1/20/2001, the day George W. Bush and Dick Cheney took office.