Sunday, April 15, 2007

If you think that is crazy…

…..people are dying in Iraq because Microsoft-Corbis wants control of Mars. That is a factor in the arson they have created as they prepare for their defense trial.


I woke up thinking that in the "Futurama" television series, the character "Amy Wong" wears that pink sweat suit and is from Mars because she represents one of my daughters. I went to Mars and I am Pink Floyd. The character "Professor Farnsworth" explained in an early episode of “Futurama” that he keeps her around because she has the same blood type and I believe that means she represents my biological daughter.

The birthday for the character "Amy Wong" in the series is listed as 8/4/2980. The difference between when I returned to Earth on 4/14/1977 and 8/4/1980 was 3 years, 3 months, 3 weeks.

It's possible that because I was the first human to walk on the surface of Mars, I staked a claim that gives me ownership of half the surface of the planet. I'm not sure why half though - something to do the royalty side of my family, I guess. Or maybe I have rights to all the land and minerals. Something about my sovereignty when other humans begin to colonize and extract resources from the planet Mars. I am certain I laid out the framework for the colonization of Mars before my memories were suppressed. My memories are still suppressed because I am actively protecting my rights from those that are trying to steal my rights and my property. Among those actively working to steal my property and my rights are George W. Bush and Microsoft-Corbis, among others.

I probably considered the following concepts as I was creating the framework for the colonization of Mars, whenever that happens:

Sovereignty is the exclusive right to exercise supreme political (e.g. legislative, judicial, and/or executive) authority over a geographic region, group of people, or oneself. A sovereign is the supreme lawmaking authority, subject to no other. Thus the legal maxim, There is no law without a sovereign.

Basileus is the Greek concept for "Sovereign", which designs who has the auctoritas, which is to be distinguished from simple imperium, retained by archons (or "magistrates").


According to pseudo-Archytas's treaty "On justice and law", quoted by Giorgio Agamben in State of Exception (2005), Basileus is more adequately translated into "Sovereign" than into "king". The reason for this is that it designates more the person of king than the office of king: magistrates (arkhontes, "archons") power derivate from their social functions, or offices, whereas the sovereign power derivates from himself. Sovereigns have auctoritas, whereas magistrates detain imperium. Pseudo-Archytas aimed at creating a theory of sovereignty completely enfranchised from laws, being itself the only source of legitimacy. He goes so far as qualifying the Basileus as nomos empsykhon, or "living law", which is the origin, according to Agamben, of the modern Führerprinzip and of Carl Schmitt's theories on dictatorship.


Auctoritas is the Latin origin of English "authority".

In Ancient Rome, Auctoritas referred to the general level of prestige a person had in Roman society. And, as a consequence, their clout, influence, and ability to rally support around one's will.


I made some calculations from birth dates I found on the internet for Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh and Patrick Stewart. I believe Prince Philip is my paternal grandfather and Patrick Stewart is my father, although I can’t remember them yet in the conventional sense. The calculations pointed to a day 33 days before the day I believe I began college at Princeton University. I assume these dates listed for these people I think are my grandfather, father, and brother’s, were all created by me to associate with my art, and for other intellectual property reasons. I wouldn’t be writing about all this if it wasn’t for the efforts of Microsoft-Corbis to steal my intellectual property and because of the arson they created in the form of terrorism to cover up their theft.

From 6/10/1921 to 7/13/1940 is: 6973 days
6973 * 0.3359 = 2342.2307
From 3/3/1959 to 9/2/1965 is: 2375 days (Princeton)
2375 - 2342 = 33

The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (born Prince Philippos of Greece and Denmark, 10 June 1921) is the husband and consort of Queen Elizabeth II.

Originally a Prince of Greece and Denmark, Prince Philip abandoned those titles to serve in the Royal Navy of the United Kingdom, but did not renounce them. In 1947, he married Princess Elizabeth, the heiress to King George VI. Prince Philip is a member of the Danish Royal House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg. Prior to his marriage, George VI created him Duke of Edinburgh, Earl of Merioneth and Baron Greenwich with the style of His Royal Highness. In 1957, Philip was created a Prince of the United Kingdom. Prince Philip took the anglicized name of his mother's family, Mountbatten (formerly Battenberg) after becoming a British citizen.


Patrick Stewart OBE (born July 13, 1940) is an Emmy and Golden Globe nominated English film, television and stage actor. He is also Chancellor of the University of Huddersfield.[1]

Stewart has had a distinguished career in theatre for nearly fifty years, including performances as various characters in Shakespearean productions. However, he is most famous for his roles as Captain Jean-Luc Picard in Star Trek: The Next Generation, and as Professor Xavier in the X-Men film franchise.


Queen Elizabeth II was the same age when Patrick Stewart was born, according to their listed birthdays, as I was when Skylab 2 launched. Skylab 2 was the first manned launch of the 3 manned Skylab missions, according to information on the internet. The first mission, designated Skylab 1, was not manned. I think that the Skylab series was actually the secret, final preparations for my mission to the outer solar system to intercept the comet that was going to hit the Earth.

From 4/21/1926 to 7/13/1940 is: 5197 days
From 3/3/1959 to 5/25/1973 is: 5197 days


I can still visualize watching that episode of "Saturday Night Live" where John Belushi was talking about Skylab crashing to Earth and killing people. I remember that he was smashing a globe with a miniature version of the Skylab during his SNL skit on television.

That was all about the comet - although people didn't know it. All that hype about Skylab crashing was so that people would remember what would have happened - except much worse - if the comet had hit the Earth.

That 7/11/79 reentry of Skylab as it crashed to Earth was 3 years, 35 weeks, 6 days, after 11/2/75. The date 11/2/75 was when I launched into space with my Project Orion space ship to intercept the comet in the outer solar system.

If that reentry of Skylab was intended to point to 6.3 days, then that reentry of Skylab would have been 3 years, 35.9 weeks after 11/2/75.

Skylab was the first space station the United States launched into orbit. The 75 metric ton station was in Earth orbit from 1973 to 1979, and was visited by crews three times, in 1973 and 1974. It included a laboratory for studying the effects of microgravity, and a solar observatory.

Increased solar activity, heating the outer layers of the Earth's atmosphere and thereby increasing drag on Skylab, led to an early reentry at approximately 16:37 UTC 11 July 1979. Earth reentry footprint was a narrow band (approx. 4° wide) beginning at about 48° S 87° E and ending at about 12° S 144° E, an area covering portions of the Indian Ocean and Western Australia. Debris was found between Esperance, Western Australia, and Rawlinna, Western Australia, 31–34°S, 122–126°E. One cow was killed. An Australian municipality, the Shire of Esperance, fined the United States $400 for littering. [1] In 2004, the History Channel documentary "History Rocks" stated, in an episode covering major events of 1979, that this fine has never been paid.

Skylab's demise was an international media event, with merchandising, wagering on time and place of re-entry and nightly news reports. The San Francisco Examiner offered a $10,000 prize for the first piece of Skylab to be delivered to their offices. 17-year-old Stan Thornton scooped a few pieces of Skylab off the roof of his home and caught the first flight to San Francisco, where he collected his prize. In a coincidence for the organizers, the annual Miss Universe pageant was scheduled to be held a few days later, on 20 July 1979 in nearby Perth, Western Australia. A large piece of Skylab debris was displayed on the stage. [2]




Tom Hanks birthday is listed as 7/9/1956.
George Clooney's is listed as 5/6/1961.

From Tom Hanks birthday, 59 months forward is 6/9/61.
George Clooney's birthday is 34 days before that day 6/9/61.


Mel Gibson's listed birthday is 3 years, 59 days, before 3/3/59.


The date listed for Patrick Stewart's birthday is 7/13/1940.
The date listed for Bruce Willis's birthday is 3/19/1955.

From 7/13/1940 to 3/19/1955 is: 5362 days
5362 * 0.3359 = 1801.0958

From 3/3/1959 to 2/6/1964 is: 1801 days
I was 59 months, 3 days, old on 2/6/1964.


I noted earlier that the birthday listed for actor Tom Cruise anchor's my real birthday with my artificial identity's birthday.

From 3/3/1959 to 7/3/1962 is: 1218 days
From 7/3/1962 to 11/2/1965 is: 1218 days

Thomas Cruise Mapother IV (born July 3, 1962) is a American actor and film producer. Counted as one of the most successful movie stars in Hollywood, he is tied with Tom Hanks as the only actors to have seven consecutive US$100 million plus blockbusters on their resume. He has been nominated for three Academy Awards and he has won the Golden Globe Award.

His first leading role in a blockbuster movie was 1983's Risky Business.[1] After that, he starred in many top films and became an iconic celebrity of Hollywood.



40 years, at least - I've been on the clock every day for at least the past 40 years.