Friday, April 13, 2007

George W. Bush - Thief, Coward, Murderer

Try to imagine you are a hostage in a cage. Every where I go here in my home country, while working with my official federal covert identity, people are watching, listening, manipulating my environment at every turn. I can literally - LITERALLY - and at this very moment - watch any live television program or listen to the radio - and the media people know what I am saying. Every place I have lived while I have been a Prisoner Of War here in the Pacific Northwest, has been under surveillance by the Microsoft-Corbis terrorists, such as Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer, Jim Allchin, and Brad Smith, to name a few. Every apartment I have lived in, they have been watching. Even in that homeless shelter I was in for 300 days - I could go in the bathroom, lock the door, talk quietly, and people on the radio knew what I saying in there by myself. There is no where I can go as an undercover federal agent without the Microsoft-Corbis terrorists and their protectors knowing what I am doing. And what I have described here is only the tip of the iceberg.


I woke up this morning with more thoughts about that Medal Of Honor citation for Thomas R. Norris, and my similar journal entry from 6/12/2006. I checked the dates and his citation describes heroism observed over the period 10 to 13 April 1972. I woke up thinking more about that ’conveyance’ I wrote of and that I noted that the second-to-last known mission to the Moon launched on 4/16/1972. It was that Apollo 16 capsule I was writing about. I don’t know if Thomas R. Norris was intended to represent me, or if he was someone I was there in Vietnam - perhaps I was the Vietnamese soldier described in his citation because I was fluent in that language - but I am quite certain I was there during the rescue of those downed pilots. I made that 6/12/2006 journal entry after I had woke up from a restless night in that Pioneer Square homeless shelter and I was frustrated that there was only two computers on my floor for the 40 other people to share. So the basis for what I was writing was that I was there trying to rescue those pilots while I endured a fierce mortar barrage on my observation post. After rescuing the pilots, I went straight back to Canaveral - just 3 days later - and blasted off into space on a Saturn rocket for the Apollo 16 Moon landing. I’m not sure where that part about the Muzac came from. My brain is so scrambled in terms of my long term memories, who really knows where that stuff comes from. I am also reminded of times when I have written about going “from one extreme to the other” and I think that would certainly apply to going from surviving a mortar and rocket barrage to an Apollo capsule and then the Moon - all in less than a week’s time. I wonder if that is source, in my symbolic and artificial memories - of people thinking I was moody, which I was. I have a "memory" of telling my sister - who is also a fiction of my artificial identity - that I was no longer moody because I had grown out of it.

"some kind of windowless conveyance that is also overcrowded and hot and filled with the maddening and endless quietly blaring Muzac while the civilians around him are blathering on with moronic idiotic conversations that he can't help but overhear no matter how much he wants to tune them out and there is a communication panel where he wants to send a message to his family because he can't remember the last time he talked to any of them"


After I woke up this morning, I was also thinking more about that “New Moon On Monday” track from Duran Duran. The final, known mission to the Earth’s Moon was Apollo 17. The day of the week when Apollo 17 landed on the Moon was a Monday. The sounds of the jets and the explosions in that track make me think that was about noises I heard during the Vietnam War. But it was a sound I would hear a lot into the future as well, apparently.

As for the “New Moon On Monday” track, I find the following elements familiar:

Lizard. “Last time La Luna” - reinforces that it is about Apollo 17. The part about lighting the torch and waving it, as well as the "firedance through the night" could be about the launch of the Saturn rocket and its travel through the blackness of space to reach the Moon. The part about the cold day on the lonely satellite is about being on the Moon.

DURAN DURAN LYRICS
"
New Moon On Monday"

Shake up the picture the lizard mixture
With your dance on the eventide
You got me coming up with answers
All of which I deny
I said it again
Could I please rephrase it
Maybe I can catch a ride
I couldn't really put it much plainer
But I'll wait till you decide
Send me your warning siren
As if I could ever hide
Last time La Luna
[CHORUS]
I light my torch and wave it for the
New moon on Monday
And a firedance through the night
I stayed the cold day with a lonely satellite
Breaking away with the best of both worlds
A smile that you can't disguise
Every minute I keep finding
Clues that you leave behind
Save me from these reminders
As if I'd forget tonight
This time La Luna
[CHORUS]


I have written about how the movie "Midway" occurred right about the time I intercepted the comet, meaning that I was about half-way through the mission. But the original plan went out the window when I hit that meteor storm and from then on it had turned into a one-way flight.

In this calculation, I divided the number of days by three from my birth to the day the movie “Midway” premiered. Dividing it by three is the equivalent of multiplying by 0.333, but with repeating three’s.

From 3/3/1959 to 6/18/1976 is: 6317 days
6317 / 3 = 2105 (represents 0.333~)

From 3/3/1959 to 12/6/1964 is: 2105 days

I was 5 years, 9 months, 3 days, old on 12/6/64.

Midway is a 1976 war film made by the Mirisch Corporation and released by Universal Pictures . It was directed by Jack Smight and produced by Walter Mirisch from a screenplay by Donald S. Sanford. The music score was by John Williams and the cinematography by Harry Stradling Jr.

The film stars Charlton Heston, Henry Fonda, Glenn Ford, Hal Holbrook, Pat Morita, Robert Mitchum, Toshiro Mifune, Cliff Robertson and Robert Wagner.
...
The film chronicles two battles in the Pacific during World War II, the Battle of the Coral Sea and the Battle of Midway, which decided the war in the Pacific. The Japanese Imperial Navy had been undefeated until that time and out-numbered the American naval forces by four to one.