Saturday, April 07, 2007

You have good reason to be scared of me - because you are a corrupted public official

Make no mistake about it. Microsoft Corporation is a terrorist organization. Dave Reichert and Norm Maleng, along with other corrupted public officials in historic king County, are protectors of the Microsoft terrorist organization, based in King County, Washington.

As past of my undercover identity, my mother’s name as Thedia Newman, to reflect that I am using a new identity and that I am assigned to the Defense Intelligence Agency as a covert agent. Her brother’s name is Warren Newman and that name also reflects my undercover assignment. The following excerpts illustrate the connection of ‘warren’ to ‘warrant’ and that I am operating under the authority of a federal FISA warrant in this investigation, which continues to this very minute. Anyone that has interfered with this investigation and continues to interfere with this investigation is subject to charge and arrest.

Warren and warden
The Mediaeval Latin form of the word warenna was used in legal documents such as Magna Carta.[4] In addition, the office of warden is used for the overseer of a warden:

(5) But the warden, as long as he hath the custody of the lands, shall keep up and maintain the houses, parks, warrens, ponds, mills, and other things belonging to them, our of their issues;

The warden of a Royal forest was often the castellan or constable of the nearest royal castle; over time the less exalted title of warrener evolved for the custodian of the lowest of the hunting franchises, the warren.

Warren and warrant
The adjective free in free warren does not refer to the lack of enclosure surrounding the precincts of the warren, but rather to the fact the "liberty" of hunting derives from a warrant of the sovereign. That is,[5]

The term "warrant" occurs very early in constitutional documents: it is found in the Assize of Clarendon and the Assize of the Forest, both in the reign of Henry II., but in neither case in its modern meaning. The original meaning seems to have been more akin to guarantee (q.v.), warranty or security; and to some extent the term implies something in the nature of a guarantee or representation by the person issuing the warrant that the person who acts on it can do so without incurring any legal penalty.

All of the terms warrant, warrantor, and warranty are used in Henry II of England's Assize of the Forest (a.k.a. Assize of Woodstock in 1184:[6]

Article 2. Item, he has commanded that no one shall have bows, arrows, dogs, or hounds in his forests, unless [such person] has the warrant of the king or of some other man who can [lawfully] be his warrantor.
Article 9. Item, the king forbids all clergymen to commit any offences touching his venison or his forests. He strictly orders his foresters that, if they find such men committing offences, they shall not hesitate to lay hands on those men in order to hold them and put them under attachment; he himself will give full warranty.



warren

...Or the O.Fr. forms may derive from the prp. of O.Fr. warir "defend, keep," from the Gmc. root *war- "to protect, guard" (source of O.E. warian "take care;" see warrant (n.)).



warrant

authorization, sanction, or justification.

Law. an instrument, issued by a magistrate, authorizing an officer to make an arrest, seize property, make a search, or carry a judgment into execution.

to give authority to; authorize.



Magna Carta (Latin for "Great Charter", literally "Great Paper"), also called Magna Carta Libertatum ("Great Charter of Freedoms"), is an English charter originally issued in 1215. Magna Carta was the most significant early influence on the extensive historical process that led to the rule of constitutional law today. Magna Carta influenced many common law and other documents, such as the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights, and is considered one of the most important legal documents in the history of democracy.

Magna Carta was originally written because of disagreements between Pope Innocent III, King John and his English barons about the rights of the King. Magna Carta required the king to renounce certain rights, respect certain legal procedures and accept that the will of the king could be bound by the law. It explicitly protected certain rights of the King's subjects - whether free and unfree - most notably the right of Habeas Corpus. Many clauses were renewed throughout the Middle Ages, and further during the Tudor and Stuart periods, and the 17th and 18th centuries.



In common law,
habeas corpus is the name of a legal action or writ by means of which detainees can seek relief from unlawful imprisonment. The writ of habeas corpus has historically been an important instrument for the safeguarding of individual freedom against arbitrary state action.

Known as the "Great Writ," a writ of habeas corpus ad subjiciendum is a court order addressed to a prison official (or other custodian) ordering that a prisoner be brought before the court so that the court can determine whether that person is serving a lawful sentence or should be released from custody. The prisoner, or some other person on his behalf (for example, where the prisoner is being held incommunicado), may petition the court or an individual judge for a writ of habeas corpus.

The right of habeas corpus—or rather, the right to petition for the writ—has long been celebrated as the most efficient safeguard of the liberty of the subject. Albert Venn Dicey wrote that the Habeas Corpus Acts "declare no principle and define no rights, but they are for practical purposes worth a hundred constitutional articles guaranteeing individual liberty."



incommunicado

without the means or right to communicate; "a prisoner held incommunicado"; "incommunicado political detainees"





Watching “Cast Away” again last night and there is that part about the blood from “Noland’s” cut hand producing his “Wilson” imaginary friend and that seemed familiar to me. It reminded me again of the scar on my left hand that I think, but can’t remember very clearly, was caused when a power drill was run into it as torture when I was a POW in Libya in 1986. As I was trying to remember where that scar came from, and it was a nasty wound, I was thinking that the drill had gone all the way through my hand because I have a small scar on the underside. But then I started thinking that the drill actually went into my hand and through my palm towards my wrist. They flattened my palm on a table, forced my fingers to point to the floor at a 90-degree angle, and then ran the power drill between the knuckles of my fore finger and middle finger. I don’t know where the scar on the underside came from.

I think the movie “Cast Away” is loosely based on that experience in Africa in 1986 and 1987. He had that wound on his leg which reminds me of the large scar on my hip. I think my scar was caused by a cleaver blade. I was uncertain whether it was a large regular knife or maybe even a sword, but the edges are not tapered, suggesting to me it was caused by a square blade, as this link illustrates. There is also the scar above my right eye that probably felt as though my eyeball had been cut out. I think that chapter in my U.S. Navy career was the basis for the “Chain Of Command" episode of “Star Trek: The Next Generation” where “Picard” was a captive and tortured. That TNG episode might also feature some elements of when I was a POW in Vietnam. There are also scars on my arms and legs that I think were caused by being hit by bullets in Vietnam, but I think I was also shot in Grenada and Panama. A small scar on my lower abdomen might be from a bullet that almost punctured by body armor. As for Panama, I think I was shot in the upper back and the back of my neck with a shotgun, probably when I was dragging back one of my wounded team members.

In “Cast Away,” the "Wilson" volleyball was to "Johnny" from his grandfather, according to the card Tom Hanks read in "Cast Away." That reminds me again that Ronald Reagan’s middle name was Wilson. That name “Johnny” then got me thinking of the old animated series "Jonny Quest."

Jonny Quest (often referred to as The Adventures of Jonny Quest) was a science fiction American animated television series produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions, and created and designed by comic book artist Doug Wildey, about the adventures of a young boy who accompanies his father on extraordinary adventures. The first of several Hanna-Barbera action-based adventure shows, which would later include Space Ghost, The Herculoids, and Birdman and the Galaxy Trio, Jonny Quest ran on ABC in prime time for one season in 1964 - 1965. After spending two decades in reruns, new episodes were produced for syndication in 1986, and two telefilms and a spin-off series (The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest) later revived the characters for the 1990s.


From what I can tell, the "Jonny Quest" series started about 8 months after I won my first Olympic gold medal at the Innsbruck Olympics, under an assumed name. I have very clear “memories” of having blond hair as a child, although it turned dark as I grew older. That means I really did have blond hair as the child Thomas Ray, or it has something to do with me being programmed to identify with “Jonny Quest” as part of this deep cover identity. Or just that “Jonny Quest” was based on my life to that point and reflected what my family expected of me.

The title of this video tape reminds me a few years ago when the U.S. Army was running a recruiting program of “Army Of One.” I remember it well because the first television commercial I saw featured a U.S. soldier running by himself across the desert. I found that recruiting campaign annoying at the time because I associated it with John Connor of Microsoft Corporation. John Connor was the Microsoft Chief Financial Officer and he was given that position around the time Microsoft had a woman sitting next to me that resembled Linda Hamilton's character in the first "The Terminator." They did that so they could create some kind of video recording as we sat next to the windows in their historic Bellevue office. The annoying part for me was that John Connor was Microsoft's executive contact for the U.S. Army.

Jonny Quest - Race Bannon in Army of One (1964)
Directors: Charles A. Nichols
Format: Animated, Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC
Language: English
Number of tapes: 1
Rating
Studio: Turner Home Ent
VHS Release Date: March 19, 1996



I also have very clear "memories" of watching this "Speed Racer" series as a child - in the context of my undercover identity - and I enjoyed that series very much. There is also an excerpt I just read last night that could explain why one or more of my children calls me Pops. The title "Mahha gô gô gô" represents the original title for "Speed Racer."

Speed Racer - Episodes 1-11 (1967)
US Theatrical Release Date: September 23, 1967
Production Company: Tatsunoko Productions Company
Also Known As: Maha Go Go Go / Speed Racer



Memorable quotes for "Mahha gô gô gô" (1967)
...
Pops Racer: As champion of the West Side Grunters and Groaners I promise you are in for a lot of groaning!
[the motorcycle gang corners Pops]
Pops Racer: Uh-oh.
[one motorcycle thug attacks Pops, and is head-butted hard in the law]
Motorcycle Thug: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! He's even tougher than he talks!


Other regular characters included Sparky, the company mechanic; Speed's father, Pops (Daisuke Mifune, Mifune Daisuke), a former wrestler-turned race car owner and builder; and his mother, (Aya Mifune, Mifune Aya); and also Speed's chaste girlfriend Trixie (Michi Shimura, Shimura Michi). She has an "M" for Michi on her blouse. She flies around in a helicopter during each race and advises Speed Racer via a radio link to the Mach Five.


From what I read, the original “Speed Racer,” as a different name, premiered in Japan in 1966 and then premiered in the U.S. September 1967. It was 5/1/67 when I first flew a jet aircraft, and while I can’t remember all the details clearly yet, I believe that first jet was the F-5 Freedom Fighter and I believe that was why "Speed Racer" drove the "Mach Five." The animated series premiered before I flew that jet, but I believe I was training for a while before I actually flew it solo.