Friday, April 20, 2007

This means something. This is important.

From 1/18/2001 to 9/11/2001 is: 236 days, or 33 weeks and 5 days

Cho Seung-hui (January 18, 1984 – April 16, 2007), also known as Seung Cho, was a mass murderer who shot and killed 32 people[2], and wounded a further 29 in a rampage termed "the Virginia Tech massacre"[3] which took place on April 16, 2007, on the campus of Virginia Tech University in Blacksburg, Virginia, United States, according to police reports.



The time period from the Columbine massacre of 4/20/1999 to the attack on the USS Cole DDG-67 of 10/12/2000 was 17.73 months.

4/20/1999 to 9/20/2000 equals 17 months
From 9/20/2000 to 10/12/2000 is: 22 days
22 / 30 = 0.73

I was 17.73 years old on 11/26/76, the day I landed on the Jupiter moon Callisto.
From 3/3/1976 to 11/26/1976 is: 268 days
268 / 365 = 0.73

The actress who portrayed "Callisto" in that last "X-Men" movie, as well as the other actress, have November 30th birthdays, and not November 26th, I noted earlier. The reason is that November 30 is 11/30, the same as my 1130 billet number. The 1130 billet number represents a regular commissioned U.S. Navy officer in the Special Warfare field with SEAL qualification.

Dania Ramirez (Born November 30, 1979)[1] [2] is a film and television actress from the Dominican Republic.

She shares the same birthday as her fellow X-Men: The Last Stand co-star Omahyra, who is also of Dominican ancestry. They were both born in Santo Domingo, however Dania is four years older than Omahyra, who was born in 1984.

Filmography

X-Men: The Last Stand (2006, as "Callisto")


Of the two shooters at the Columbine massacre, the first guy listed below was born 59 days before 6/7/1981. The date 6/7/1981 is the date known as when the Israeli Air Force destroyed the nuclear reactor Saddam Hussein was building and before it could be loaded with radioactive fuel. The rationale was that he was going to make nuclear weapons and that he would probably have used those weapons. I can’t remember for certain, but I am quite certain that I covertly led and trained the Israeli Air Force pilots for that mission at the direction of President Reagan while I was a U.S. Navy Midshipman.

The first one was born 59 days before 6/7/1981 and the second one was born 3 months, 4 days, after 6/7/1981. I believe I led that strike on 6/7/1981 into Iraq and that my birthday is recognized in my father’s homeland as 3/4/1959. That second ones birth was also precisely 20 years before 9/11/2001.

The Columbine massacre occurred 4.433 months after 12/7/1998, my first day of employment while undercover at Microsoft. The 9/11/2001 attacks occurred 334 days after the USS Cole DDG-67 attacks and also 33 weeks, 4 days, after 12/7/1998. Bill Gates commented on 12/7/1998 that the U.S. government was out to destroy Microsoft.

Eric David Harris (April 9, 1981 – April 20, 1999) and Dylan Bennet Klebold (September 11, 1981 – April 20, 1999), both high school seniors, were the perpetrators of the Columbine High School massacre. The school is located in Jefferson County, Colorado (near Denver and Littleton), U.S.. On Tuesday, April 20, 1999, the two launched a rampage, killing 12 classmates and one teacher. Both Harris, 18 years old, and Klebold, 17, committed suicide after the killings.


As part of my official federal undercover identity, my father was 35 years, 59 days, old on 6/7/1981. I can’t remember what the ’35’ represents in reality for me personally, but I am quite sure it has something to do with that mission known as the Israeli Air Force strike in Iraq. In my symbolic and artificial memories, I believe that event is symbolized by a “memory” of me shooting a trophy deer once in my youth. I have written several times over the years about those circumstances in my journal. I wrote about how the deer was a 9-point buck and I shot it was a 35-caliber rifle. The “memory” of the deer dropping over after I hit it with the 4th bullet represents either the 4th bomb or the 4th jet dropping the dome of the non-fueled reactor. There was also some discussion about whether the deer was an 8-point or a 9-point because that 9th point wasn’t very big. One of the adults there hunting with us said that the 9th point counted because it was large enough to hang a ring on. I believe the symbolism to all is about how I was flying the 9th F-16 Falcon that day and because I was still a Midshipman at the U.S. Naval Academy. This is all why Microsoft-Corbis had that look-alike of Israeli Air Force pilot Ilan Ramon working with me as well as the woman named Ramona Ramadas working closely with me.

Ilan Ramon was 44 years, 43 weeks, 3 days, old on 4/20/99, the day of the Columbine massacre.

Ramon was a Colonel and fighter pilot in the Israeli Air Force, with thousands of hours flying experience. In 1980, he was in the first group of Israeli pilots to fly F-16s donated to Israel by the United States. In 1981, he took part in the bombing of Iraq's unfinished Osiraq nuclear reactor (Operation Opera).

STS-107 Columbia (January 16–February 1, 2003). The 16-day flight was a dedicated science and research mission. Working 24 hours a day, in two alternating shifts, the crew successfully conducted approximately 80 experiments. The STS-107 mission ended abruptly when Space Shuttle Columbia was destroyed and its crew perished during re-entry, 16 minutes before scheduled landing.



STS-107 was a space shuttle mission by NASA using the Space Shuttle Columbia, launched January 16, 2003. The seven-member crew was killed on February 1, 2003 when the shuttle disintegrated during re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere.

One of the experiments, a video taken to study atmospheric dust, may have detected a new atmospheric phenomenon, dubbed a "TIGER" (Transient Ionospheric Glow Emission in Red) [1]

On board the Columbia was a copy of a drawing by Petr Ginz, the editor-in-chief of the magazine Vedem, who depicted what he imagined the Earth looked like from the Moon when he was a 14-year-old prisoner in the Terezín Ghetto.




February 1 is the 32nd day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 333 days remaining (334 in leap years).


That detail about the drawing by Petr Ginz on the ill-fated space shuttle flight STS-107 reminds me of a time I sitting in the UW Medical Center a couple years ago just after I became homeless. I was being treated there in the mental health unit before they transferred me to the VA hospital. I was in the mental health unit because I had gone again to the police for assistance. The problem is they never even asked me any questions. I went to the police several times and they never actually asked me any questions. They just took me to the hospital where then I was drugged up. The doctors drugged me up and they listened but they were not actually listening to what I had to say. So anyway, there was one day at UW Medical Center and I was sitting in a room with a group of other patients. One of the staff brought out some colored pencils and dark paper and suggested we draw something. She said to just draw anything you think of. I took one of those black pieces of paper and I drew an overhead view of the solar system, including the orbital paths of several planets. I told her when I was through that I should have drawn it larger because I couldn’t get as much detail in the drawing with it that small. If it had been larger, I could have illustrated how one of side of the planets was brighter than the other side because the sun was illuminating that side.


And there was that Microsoft company meeting at Safeco field in 2003 where Steve Ballmer of Microsoft was saying something about Prisoners Of War.

The release date of the Duran Duran album listed below points to a day that was 0.593 of the period I was a POW in Libya. I noted that earlier in my journal, but I just refined the calculation. I noticed that sometimes, but not always, the bands from Britain use March 4, 1959, as my birthday.

That day 10/11/2004 was also Michelle Wie’s 15th birthday, according to information on the internet. That means she was 8.71 years old on 6/28/1998 but I don‘t know how much earlier I had talked to her before that so it has probably been at least 9 years since I talked to her. But I do think I remember her. I just remember her as one of my nieces from my artificial identity. That day 6/28/1998 is the day I have calculated as my last day so far as Thomas Ray and the day I went into deep cover to investigate the terrorists in control of Microsoft Corporation.

Astronaut is an album by British band Duran Duran, first released on October 11, 2004 (see 2004 in music).

This was Duran Duran's first studio album since Pop Trash (2000), and the first full album since Seven and the Ragged Tiger (1983) to be recorded by the original five members of the band. (The stand-alone single "A View to a Kill" was their last studio recording together.)

From 3/4/1959 to 10/11/2004 is: 16658 days
16658 * 0.593 = 9878
From 3/4/1959 to 3/20/1986 is: 9878 days

From 2/14/1986 to 4/14/1986 is: 59 days
59 * 0.593 = 34
From 2/14/1986 to 3/20/1986 is: 34 days


DURAN DURAN LYRICS
"
Astronaut"

Makes my hair stand up on end,
Something alien happening,
Sychronize but don't comprehend,
'Cause where I stop that's where you begin!
Another moment I commit,
A pleasure as I'm gonna' take the hit,
And I'm addicted to the state you're in,
'Cause you're getting me out of it!
Wasted, there's nothing gonna ace this,
And were gonna go to space it,
'Cause I'm leaving with an astronaut!
Groovin' out to X-ray specs,
Something tells me your the alien sex,
I can't imagine now what comes next,
When this astronaut connects!
Coming on when I touch your skin,
A kinda' strange light you emit,
I hear you're gravity pull me in,
Now your getting me out of it!
Wasted, there's nothing gonna ace this,
And were gonna go to space it,
'Cause I'm leaving with an astronaut!
There, feat for quantum leap,
Because space is hot and deep,
And we follow giant footprints,
As we fall in, falling like the twins,
Through Saturn's holy rings,
And if they can't hold us, where it's gonna end up,
Anybody knows