Monday, April 09, 2007

Homeless Veteran Of the Apocalypse

I can’t remember a lot of the details associated with this topic and I am being blocked from talking to the people that can tell me who I really am because the criminals that targeted us are not in prison yet. The longer they can obstruct me from being in direct contact with my family, the more likely that Microsoft-Corbis and their corrupted public official accomplices, such as George W. Bush, Dave Reichert, and Norm Maleng, won’t be prosecuted for capital crimes.


In 1998, two movies premiered that I believe reflect my campaign from 1975 to 1977 to destroy a comet that was threatening to strike the Earth and destroy all life on the planet. The first movie premiered on Friday, 5/8/98 and the next day was Saturday, 5/9/98. The second movie, “Armageddon,” premiered on Wednesday, 7/1/98, and the next day was July 2nd, the anniversary of the day I intercepted the comet. This would have been right around the time in 1998 I underwent some kind of medical procedure to suppress my memories from conscious awareness. The purpose of that medical procedure was to establish deep cover for the next phase in this ongoing federal investigation that you have been interfering with and obstructing.

Release date(s) May 8, 1998

Deep Impact is a 1998 disaster film/science fiction film released by Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks Pictures. The film is directed by Mimi Leder. Its cast is headed by Elijah Wood, Téa Leoni, Morgan Freeman, Leelee Sobieski and Robert Duvall. The interrelated stories of the plot describe events which take place surrounding the discovery of the fictional "Comet Wolf-Biederman," due to collide with the Earth, and its subsequent approach to our planet.

Taglines
"Heaven and Earth are about to collide."
"Cities fall. Oceans rise. Hope survives."


From that movie “Deep Impact,” I think I am related to Robert Duvall; maybe he is an uncle. The scene in the movie where the other astronauts are saying he is too old for that mission probably reflects how the Gemini and Apollo astronauts were grumbling about me being too young to go into space. There is a certain symmetry to this scene in that I was so much younger than the Gemini and Apollo astronauts while in that movie, he is so much older than the other astronauts.

I don’t think any of the Gemini and Apollo astronauts knew what was the real reason for my participation in those space flights. It was all because I was going to be the one sent into the tempest of that comet to blow it up. Some of them might have known about me going to Mars, but that would be all they knew. I was the best choice because I was highly capable at operating in space and because my young age meant I had the best chance of recovering physically after returning to Earth from such an extended period in deep space.

I believe NASA scheduled this 2005 space mission referenced below to reflect my earlier mission to blow up the comet in 1976. I included a reference below that NASA 2005 mission about the “Death Star” from “Star Wars” because I believe it is connected to my mission in 1976. I can’t remember all the details yet, but the “Death Star” represents the comet I went out to blow up. The "Deep Impact" NASA mission of 2005 was 19 years after I blew up the comet in 1976. The scene where “Luke Skywalker” flies through the trench to fire his torpedo’s reflects the two trips I had to make into the hurricane-like outer surface of the comet to plant the four B-41 thermonuclear bombs. The total yield of those bombs was almost 100 megatons and we thought that would vaporize the comet but instead only broke it into several pieces because it was mostly rock. If I had not hit it so far out in the solar system, then at least one of the pieces would have hit the Earth and caused widespread devastation and a tremendous loss of life, if not complete destruction of all life.

Deep Impact is a NASA space probe designed to study the composition of the interior of the comet Tempel 1. At 5:52 UTC on July 4, 2005, one section of the Deep Impact probe successfully impacted the comet's nucleus, excavating debris from the interior of the nucleus. Photographs of the impact showed the comet to be more dusty and less icy than expected. The impact generated a large, bright dust cloud that obscured the hoped-for view of the impact crater.


Lucas has made offhand comments regarding the first Death Star. He explains that the incomplete Death Star at the end of Revenge of the Sith was the exact same one as seen in A New Hope. He goes on to say that it would be "a bit of a stretch", but explains that due to "union disputes and supply problems", it took 19 years to build


The movie “Armageddon” reflects my mission from a different and more action-oriented perspective. There are several elements that I recognize about the movie and I believe the underlying theme to all these story’s about my campaigns, such as this one, is about my family and their importance to me.

Armageddon

Release date(s) July 1, 1998

Armageddon is a 1998 disaster/science fiction film about a group of blue-collar deep-core drillers who are sent by NASA to deflect an asteroid on a collision course with Earth. It was directed by Michael Bay, produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and released on Disney's Touchstone Pictures label. It stars Bruce Willis, Billy Bob Thornton, Ben Affleck and Liv Tyler. The film's tagline is "For Love. For Honor. For Mankind."
...
Bruce Willis: Harry Stamper: Father of Grace and the world's best oil driller.
Billy Bob Thornton: Dan Truman: NASA Administrator.
Ben Affleck: A.J. Frost: Young member of Harry's oil rig team, marries Grace.
Liv Tyler: Grace Stamper: Harry's daughter and AJ's girlfriend/fiance/wife.


The character “Lily Sloan” in this movie, I believe but can’t consciously remember, represents my wife when I left Earth on 11/2/1975. I think Tiger Wood’s is our son and he was born shortly after I left Earth. According to information on the internet, his birthday is 59 days, inclusive, from 11/2/75. The flight of that space ship would represent my flight in the Project Orion space ship for that campaign of 1975-1977.

Star Trek: First Contact (Paramount Pictures, 1996) is the eighth feature film based on the Star Trek science fiction television series. In it, the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation again encounter their adversaries, the Borg, and this time attempt to prevent the Borg from changing history by conquering the Earth of the 21st century through the use of time travel.


The “Star Trek: The Next Generation” series premiered about 4.5 months after I returned alive from being missing for over a year and presumed dead in Africa.

I multiplied 365 times 112.75 and the result was 41153.75. I launched into space on 11/2/75 to intercept the comet. I can’t remember for certain, but I think I was over a billion miles from Earth when I intercepted the comet.

"Encounter at Farpoint" was the first episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation. It was originally shown on September 28, 1987, and was the first new live-action episode of Star Trek to have been broadcast since 1969.

On Stardate 41153.7, the maiden voyage of the new starship Enterprise, NCC-1701-D, commanded by Captain Jean-Luc Picard, gets under way.



Memorable quotes for Armageddon (1998/I)
...
Harry Stamper: What's your contingency plan?

Truman: Contingency plan?

Harry Stamper: Your backup plan. You gotta have some kind of backup plan, right?

Truman: No, we don't have a back up plan, this is, uh...

Harry Stamper: And this is the best that you c - that the government, the *U.S. government* could come up with? I mean, you're NASA for crying out loud, you put a man on the moon, you're geniuses! You're the guys that're thinking shit up! I'm sure you got a team of men sitting around somewhere right now just thinking shit up and somebody backing them up! You're telling me you don't have a backup plan, that these eight boy scouts right here, that is the world's hope, that's what you're telling me?

Truman: Yeah.