Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Topic: Homeland Security/Terrorism

Another 3-3-3 clue was the bombing of the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut, Lebanon. The date of that bombing was 10/23/1983 and that date was 33 weeks, 3 days, after my 24th birthday of 3/3/1983. As with all these other attacks, I can't remember being there, but I believe the attacks occurred because I was there and I was the target. And the bombing of that barracks was just before the invasion of Grenada, so I think that had some bearing on the timing, as they knew I was going to Grenada to participate in that conflict.

The previous year, on 5/4/1982, I survived the missile attack on the HMS Sheffield and a short time later, the bombing of the British transport ship, Sir Galahad. I was on the Sheffield because I was sent down to the Falklands by President Reagan to observe the conflict and the Sheffield was chosen because it is a town near where my real father was born.

I started work undercover at Microsoft on 12/7/1998. The Washington D.C. INS lawyer Joyce Chiang went missing 33 days later.

Her body was found - conveniently, I suspect - on 4/1/1999, which was 3 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, after 12/7/1998, forming another 3-3-4 clue to my first day of work as an undercover federal agent at Microsoft. I have also noted there was 334 days between the attacks on the USS Cole DDG-67 and the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon.

According to information I found on the internet, Joyce Chiang was reported missing by her brother on Monday, 1/11/1999. Also based on information I found on the internet, Ray Manzarek, of the musical band The Doors, was 59 years, 333 days, old on 1/11/1999.

Recently, I realized that Dan Bartlett, of George W. Bush's staff, was 59 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, old on 12/30/1975. That is the date listed as golfer Tiger Woods birthday. I believe that Tiger Woods is my son in my real life.

I can't remember all the details yet, but I have found clues in my artificial identity suggesting I am associated with the band The Doors in my real life. That would also explain why the namesake of the USS Cole DDG-67 was nicknamed "The Fighting Field Musician."

I have noticed certain troubling clues around the well-known disappearance of Chandra Levy, specifically her birth date of 4/14/1977.

I noted that Paul Wolfowitz was 33.3 years old on that day, 4/14/1977. Also, Andrew Card, formerly of George W. Bush's staff, was 359 months, 3 days, old on 4/14/1977.

That April 14th date shows up several times as I am piecing together the jigsaw puzzle that is my long-term memories and I believe it is because 4/14/1977 was a day I returned to Earth from a long trip in space, of which we had very good reasons for keeping secret until a future time. I believe that 4/14/1977 return to Earth is why the first flight of the space shuttle returned to Earth on 4/14/1981, which was a few months after President Reagan took office. There was also the day 4/14/1986, when President Reagan announced a bombing strike on Libya and I believe that bombing strike was to try to free me as I was being held captive as a POW in Libya, having been shot down on 2/14/1986, somewhere over the country of Chad. I escaped into the desert after that strike and worked my way all the way down to Kenya, possibly to the U.S. embassy, arriving there almost 400 days later, on 5/13/1987. Someone arranged for me to transfer to Bahrain for medical treatment and the USS Stark FFG-31 was chosen because it has a certain symbolic connection. I believe the Stark was then hit deliberately by Saddam Hussein on 5/17/1987 because I was onboard the Stark. I survived the attack but we lost of lot of sailors as a result of the attack. I spent the next few months recovering and was back on duty in the Persian Gulf 333 days later when the USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG-58 was hit, also because I was onboard. I have been thinking the reason I was onboard the Roberts at that time was because the Roberts had been commissioned on 4/12/1986. While it had not been planned for the commissioning of the ship to align with me being held as a POW in Libya, it was scheduled for 4/12/1986 because that day was 15903 days after the death in WW2 of the namesake for USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG-58. That number '5903' also has a connection to my real identity.

There is also a reason that when Microsoft transported me out here from South Carolina, they also transported my old beat-up Buick out here. That detail was created for my undercover identity because of the legend of Jim Morrison, lead singer of The Doors, threatening to smash a Buick on television if they used his song "Light My Fire" without his permission. I believe in reality, I created that song as part of my association with The Doors and that the song "Light My Fire," as well as "Break On Through" reflected that I was learning to fly a super-sonic jet aircraft at the time, which I first flew by myself on 5/1/1967.

As part of the artificial and symbolic identity I still maintain, the person I remember as my father, Joseph Wayne Burgess, was buried in Morrison Cemetery in Noble County, Oklahoma. My family had a funeral service for me in 1986 because I was missing and presumed dead after that 4/14/1986 strike on Libya, where I had been a POW. The date of that funeral was 11/25/1986 and on that date, I was Jim Morrison's age at his death, plus 59 days. The Noble County detail reflects that my father's side of my family has connections to the royal family in the U.K. That is also why the calculation uses March 4th as my birth date, where my mother's side of the family recognizes Marcch 3rd as my birthday.

From 12/8/1943 to 7/3/1971 is: 10069 days
From 3/4/1959 to 9/27/1986 is: 10069 days
From 9/27/1986 to 11/25/1986 is: 59 days

A recurring theme in my symbolic and artificial memory is the anchor points that connect my symbolic and artificial identity with my real identity. For example, the birthday listed for the actor Tom Cruise is 7/3/1962. That date is 1218 days 3/3/1959, which is my real birthday. That date 7/3/1962 is also 1218 days before 11/2/1965, which is the birthday of my current undercover identity.

From 3/3/1959 to 7/3/1962 is: 1218 days
From 7/3/1962 to 11/2/1965 is: 1218 days