Tuesday, May 01, 2007

March 15, 1998 ?

Was 3/15/1998 the last day I spent with my wife as her husband, Thomas Ray? I used a similar method to arrive at that date as I did with 6/28/1998. The date 6/28/1998 is when I think I woke up, similar to the first episode of “Quantum Leap” that I read about recently, but cannot actually remember watching, with this new identity. The purpose of the identity is to prosecute the Microsoft-Corbis-paparazzi-terrorists that have targeted us, with the help of their accomplices, such as George W. Bush, Dave Reichert, and Norm Maleng, to name a few.

It could be that 3/14/1998 was our last day together and 3/15/1998 was the day I said goodbye to her, until we meet again, as I went to the facility where I would undergo the medical procedure to consciously suppress my memories and replace them with artificial and symbolic memories.

I got the idea about 3/15/1998 because of the birth date of Eva Maria Saint, the actress who portrays “Martha Kent” in the 2006 movie “Superman Returns.” I’m not sure why it depends on my 3/4/1959 birthday. I guess for the same reason as 1986 and why my the father in my artificial and symbolic memories was buried in Morrison Cemetery in Noble County, Oklahoma. As I wrote earlier, the date 11/25/1986, when I think they had a funeral for me was a date when I was The Doors Jim Morrison’s age at his death plus 59 days. At the time of my funeral though, I was actually crossing that inferno of the desert, making my way back home.

From 7/4/1924 to 3/4/1959 is: 12661 days
From 7/16/1963 to 3/15/1998 is: 12661 days

From 3/15/1998 to 6/28/1998 is: 105 days
From 6/28/1998 to 12/7/1998 is: 162 days


From 7/16/1963 to 6/28/2006 is: 15688 days
15688 * 0.359 = 5631
From 7/16/1963 to 12/15/1978 is: 5631 days

Superman Returns is a 2006 superhero film based on the fictional DC Comics character Superman.

Release date(s) June 28, 2006



Release date(s) December 15, 1978

Superman (also known as Superman: The Movie, as it was called in pre-release advertising), was a popular and critically acclaimed superhero film. It was the first major motion picture to feature the popular DC Comics character of Superman, who had previously appeared throughout the 1940s and 1950s in a movie serial, a radio program, and a television series. The film was released by Warner Bros. in 1978. It was directed by Richard Donner and executive produced by Ilya Salkind, with music by John Williams. It starred top-billed Marlon Brando as Jor-El, and Christopher Reeve as Superman.



I haven’t seen this movie, but I examined it because Phoebe Cates was in it. The 6/24/2001 premiere date was 3 years, 3.3 months, after 3/15/1998.

The Anniversary Party (2001)

Release Date: 24 June 2001 (USA)

Phoebe Cates ... Sophia Gold





I can still remember watching this episode when it premiered. I can still remember watching that final scene that first time and I had the vague thoughts of, "Who? Who will wait for me forever?" I think of that still every time I see that episode.

Airdate November 17, 2002

"
Jurassic Bark" is the second episode of season five of Futurama, airing November 17, 2002. It was nominated for an Emmy Award, and is possibly one of the most moving episodes of the series.
...
Bender and Fry visit the Natural History Museum exhibit of a 20th century pizza parlor. Fry finds out that it is actually Pannuci's Pizza, the old pizza parlor where Fry used to work. Within the exhibit, Fry finds his old dog, Seymour, fossilized and on display in the exhibit. After a lengthy protest, the museum gives Fry the fossilized dog. Fry starts to treat Seymour like an actual dog, but Bender, however, grows jealous of Fry's nonstop devotion to Seymour. At Planet Express, Farnsworth reveals that he can clone a version of Seymour that Fry knew and loved. In the sub-basement, just before Seymour's cloning process is completed, Bender, in a jealous rage, throws Seymour's fossilized body into the lava pit in the sub-basement. Farnsworth reveals that because Seymour's fossil was enclosed in dolomite, he might survive the hot lava. Bender, feeling remorseful and being 40% dolomite, decides to go after the dolomite dog. After a long while, Bender resurfaces with Seymour intact. While cloning Seymour the second time, Farnsworth reveals that Seymour was 15 years old when he died, leading Fry to think that Seymour must have lived a full life and likely even forgotten about Fry after he was frozen. Fry destroys the machine and leaves Seymour fossilized.

Throughout the show, flashbacks are shown revealing how Fry and Seymour met, how they acted together and how Seymour lived after Fry was frozen. The final scene in the episode shows that Fry had been wrong about Seymour---since Fry's last command to Seymour had been to "wait for Fry" in front of the pizzeria, Seymour had spent the majority of his life there, being cared for by Mr. Panucci and continously waiting outside of Panuccis daily for Fry to return, before dying 12 years later.


From 7/16/1963 to 11/17/2002 is: 14369 days
From 7/16/1963 to 11/25/1986 is: 8533 days
8533 / 14369 = 0.593


"Jurassic Bark" is the second episode of season five of Futurama, airing November 17, 2002. It was nominated for an Emmy Award, and is possibly one of the most moving episodes of the series.
...
The last part of the episode where Seymour is waiting outside on the sidewalk was originally set to the theme of 2001: A Space Odyssey, but it was exchanged with the song "I Will Wait For You" from The Umbrellas of Cherbourg as sung by Connie Francis, which writer Eric Kaplan's grandparents sang and played on the piano while he was a child.
...
When Fry is dancing on the sidewalk, a person in the crowd resembles Fry's girlfriend, Michelle.



Connie Francis was 59 years, 3 months, 3 days, old, on 3/15/1998. That is the date I calculated as when I said goodbye to my wife until I return from this deployment.

Connie Francis (born December 12, 1938 in Newark, New Jersey) is an American pop singer best known for international hit songs such as "Who's Sorry Now?", "Where The Boys Are", and "Everybody's Somebody's Fool".
...
The ending song in the animated series Futurama episode "Jurassic Bark" is 'I Will Wait for You' sung by Connie Francis.






Life During Wartime is a song by New Wave band Talking Heads. Pinhead Gunpowder has a song by the same name.

It first appeared on Fear of Music in 1979. Its live version from Stop Making Sense in 1983 was released as a single peaking, at #80 on the Pop Singles Chart.

The congas on the studio version were played by Gene Wilder and Ari Up.

The song's lyrics tell of a civil insurrection in the USA (the cities Houston, Detroit and Pittsburgh are mentioned by name) with the singer commenting on various activities involving an apparent guerrilla movement. The singer laments that due to having to live underground, he can't go to night clubs. A phrase from the lyrics, "This ain't no party / This ain't no disco", became a catchphrase in the Punk Rock and New Wave music genres.



Released August 3, 1979

Fear of Music was the third album by Talking Heads, released in 1979. It peaked at #21 in the Billboard Pop Albums chart, and singles "Life During Wartime " made #80 on the Pop Singles chart, and "I Zimbra" made #28 on the Club Play Singles chart.


LIFE DURING WARTIME

Heard of a van that is loaded with weapons
packed up and ready to go
Heard of some gravesites, out by the highway
a place where nobody knows
The sound of gunfire, off in the distance
I'm getting used to it now
Lived in a brownstone, lived in the ghetto
I've lived all over this town
This ain't no party, this ain't no disco
this ain't no fooling around
No time for dancing, or lovey dovey
I ain't got time for that now
Transmit the message, to the receiver
hope for an answer some day
I got three passports, couple of visas
don't even know my real name
High on a hillside, trucks are loading
everything's ready to roll
I sleep in the daytime, I work in the nightime
I might not ever get home
This ain't no party, this ain't no disco
this ain't no fooling around
This ain't no mudd club, or C. B. G. B.
I ain't got time for that now
Heard about Houston? Heard about Detroit?
Heard about Pittsburgh, PA?
You oughta know not to stand by the window
somebody might see you up there
I got some groceries, some peanut butter
to last a couple of days
But I ain't got no speakers
ain't got no headphones
ain't got no records to play
Why stay in college? Why go to night school?
Gonna be different this time?
Can't write a letter, can't send a postcard
I can't write nothing at all
This ain't no party, this ain't no disco
this ain't no fooling around
I'd love you hold you, I'd like to kiss you
I ain't got no time for that now
Trouble in transit, got through the roadblock
we blended in with the crowd
We got computers, we're tapping phone lines
I know that ain't allowed
We dress like students, we dress like housewives
or in a suit and a tie
I changed my hairstyle so many times now
don't know what I look like!
You make me shiver, I feel so tender
we make a pretty good team
Don't get exhausted, I'll do some driving
you ought to get you some sleep
Get you instructions, follow directions
then you should change your address
Maybe tomorrow, maybe the next day
whatever you think is best
Burned all my notebooks, what good are notebooks?
They won't help me survive
My chest is aching, burns like a furnace
the burning keeps me alive
Try to stay healthy, physical fitness
don't want to catch no disease
Try to be careful, don't take no chances
you better watch what you say