Friday, May 25, 2007

Nation of cowards

Memorial Day. What a goddamned joke when you are a prisoner of war in your own country and can't even go home after 9 years to my family. You people don't deserve these brave people that sacrifice to protect your worthless hides. You're a bunch of goddamned cowards.

Memorial Day is a United States federal holiday that is observed on the last Monday of May (observed this year on 2007-05-28). It was formerly known as Decoration Day. This holiday commemorates U.S. men and women who have died in military service to their country. It began first to honor Union soldiers who died during the American Civil War. After World War I, it expanded to include those who died in any war or military action.



All I know is that I am supposed to be somewhere else. If I can't go home, then someone is blocking me from going home to my wife. It could be that my family is being tricked into thinking they cannot contact me directly. That is an aspect of this criminal activity against me that I have been monitoring. The terrorists, such as Microsoft-Corbis and George W. Bush are working to isolate me from my family so that I am isolated.

I am an official United States federal undercover agent and traitors within our own government have turned me into a prisoner of war.