Wednesday, May 16, 2007

"Napster"

Blam
...
Halo: Combat Evolved, for which "Blam" was an early codename


Master Chief Petty Officer SPARTAN-117, commonly referred to in-game as simply Master Chief or the Chief, is a fictional protagonist within the Halo universe. He is the main character of the video game Halo: Combat Evolved, and one of the two playable characters in Halo 2. He will appear at least once more in the forthcoming game Halo 3.


There was that guy at Microsoft named Clarence who was telling me that I was Master Chief." I responded, "That's Master Chief - Sir - to you." He was also one of the ones spreading rumors that I was a U.S. Navy SEAL, even though I had made no such claims, and had even denied it at one point.

E-9
5-9

The letter "E" is the fifth letter of the alphabet we use primarily in the U.S.

Master Chief Petty Officer is the ninth, and highest, enlisted rank (E-9) in the U.S. Navy and U.S. Coast Guard, just above Senior Chief Petty Officer, and is a non-commissioned officer. They are referred to as Master Chief in most circumstances.


These stinking punk coward motherfuckers invade my home and endanger my family and then try to give me some bullshit about how they honor our troops. Goddamned paparazzi-terrorists Nazi motherfuckers.


At first I was thinking that I had attended this school after I graduated high school but before I started the U.S. Naval Academy. But then I started to think that wasn't how it happened. Maybe that is what my double did. He graduated from Van Nuys, went to NAPS, and then I picked it up from there and began attendance at the U.S. Naval Academy. I don't know. It's something like that. But I think it is because of my music background with Pink Floyd, The Doors, etc., that this Napster service started ripping off the intellectual property of artists, just as the racketeering efforts of Microsoft-Corbis. The criminals at Microsoft-Corbis, such as Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer, Jim Allchin, Brad Smith, have been able to get away with their criminal activities for so long because they are protected by such corrupted public officials as George W. Bush, Dave Reichert, Norm Maleng, to name a few. There is also the notion that could compare the suppression of my real memories to that of taking a nap. I have some artificial memories to support that notion.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Re: NAPSters

This reminds me of a promotional CD between Microsoft and Napster that I got when I worked there, it may have been a program for Microsoft employees. I remember asking Bill Bevan something about if he knew the company policy about downloading music from unauthorized sources. I seem to remember thinking he looked surprised when I asked him that question. Another time I mentioned to him an idea I had about tracking network bandwidth usage per employee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Academy_Preparatory_School

The Naval Academy Preparatory School, or NAPS is the preparatory school for the United States Naval Academy

The students are called by their rank midshipman candidates or cadet candidates, depending on whether they are bound for the Naval or Coast Guard Academies. However, all are informally known as NAPSters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napster

Shawn Fanning along with volunteer Sean Parker first released the original Napster in June of 1999 while Fanning was attending Northeastern University in Boston.

Also, reading about the Naval Academy Preparatory School being at some place with the name Bainbridge, reminds me of something I have associated with my half-brother, Kevin. He was a nuclear-qualified Machinists Mate and I was thinking that he was stationed aboard the USS Bainbridge, a cruiser with nuclear propulsion. But looking at photos of that ship, I don't think I have that correct. It seems like he was on that one cruiser with the weird superstructure. I can't remember the name. It may have been California, but I'm not certain. Need to look it up.



This might mean something. Something about how Lesa Jewell's husband, Tom Withem, worked for the IT department at the 7-Eleven Corporation. I have been thinking that Lesa Jewell represents Phoebe, my wife. The "Amy" character might also represent one of my daughters that was born after I returned to Earth from my 1976 visit to the planet Mars. There could also be the notion that if my wife, Phoebe, and I were to ever divorce, then my wife gets half of Mars. But of course, the notion of my wife, Phoebe, and I ever having reason to divorce is purely science fiction.

From 8/4/1961 to 7/16/1963 is: 711 days

Lauren Tom (born August 4, 1961) is an American actress and voice actress.

Tom began vocal work in the animated series Superman: The Animated Series (as Angela Chen). From there Lauren had minor roles on Pinky and the Brain and Extreme Ghostbusters before landing her lasting roles on King of the Hill and later Futurama.



Futurama is an Emmy Award-winning animated sitcom created by Matt Groening (creator of The Simpsons) and David X. Cohen for the Fox network, and will resume airing in 2008 on Comedy Central. The series follows the adventures of a former New York City pizza delivery boy, Philip J. Fry after he is cryonically frozen at midnight, December 31, 1999, and is revived one thousand years in the future....Amy Wong (Lauren Tom) — Amy is an incredibly rich, spoiled, blunt, and extremely accident-prone intern at Planet Express. She is an engineering student at Mars University and heiress to half of Mars. Born on Mars, she is ethnically Chinese, prone to frequently cursing in Cantonese, and using 31st century slang.