Friday, May 18, 2007

"Yeah, you and everybody else"

I wonder why I "remember" from my artificial and symbolic memories that Tina Mason's boyfriend was an elevator repairman. I was kind of surprised to learn that because she was very attractive and I could only imagine that her boyfriend was some big-shot lawyer that drove her around in his Mercedes.


This must be why Memphis was a plot element of "Cast Away." It could be that I moved Phoebe and I to Memphis for this reason also, especially since her middle name is Belle. There is also the Millington navy base near there. I have wanted to write about that but it just dawned on me why that is relevant in my artificial and symbolic memory. When I attended U.S. Navy BE&E school in Orlando in 1986, the course was self-paced and we had a scanner that we submitted our exams into for grading. They told us the computer that scored the exams was in Millington, Tennessee. We called the computer scanner "FRED." It was an acronym for "Fucking Ridiculous Education Device." That is just an artificial and symbolic memory though. I detail about my real life that I encoded into my artificial memory so that I would never forget who was most important to me.

From 7/16/1963 to 10/12/1990 is: 9950 days
9950 * 0.5933 = 5903.335

Release date(s) October 12, 1990

Memphis Belle is a 1990 film directed by Michael Caton-Jones.

The picture is a fictionalized story of the 1944 documentary Memphis Belle: A Story of a Flying Fortress by director William Wyler, about the 25th and last bombing mission of a B17, the Memphis Belle. The 1990 version was produced by Wyler's daughter Catherine and dedicated to her father.





Had a dream with a lot of details that I can't remember now. At one point, I was sitting at a computer and I was busy working on something and there was a lot of distraction. Someone sent me a hyperlink that I was hoping to get but didn't expect. I can still visualize the hyperlink but I can't remember the letters. The password was 'siren' or 'firehouse.' The link went to a website with a lot of photos about my real life, as I was writing the other day. Then I was sleeping in some trees but some very big dinosaurs came along and started eating the trees and I had to go somewhere else. Then I was standing on top of an alligator trying to avoid it from biting my feet and I was trying to get away from it into a house.

After that dream about the dinosaurs eating the tree I was in, which was actually probably a giraffe or elephant when I was lost in Africa, I "remembered" something similar from my artificial and symbolic memories. I was thinking of that house we lived on at the cul-de-sac in De Queen. That was the place that had three houses and all three had a kid named Kerry, although the girl spelled hers differently. I think hers was Kerri McKeever. Anyway, I "remember" there was a large hedgerow that I liked to play in. I had some kind of place to go to, sort of like a cave of the vegetation within the hedgerow. That could be about the jungles of Vietnam during the war, but I think it has something to do with me surviving in Africa in 1986 and 1987. Those are going to be some incredible memories to all consciously re-live again.