Wednesday, May 30, 2007

9.20 years of missing out

I might not remember enough at this point to get the full picture of this clue. The movie premiered 3 months, 3 days, after Phoebe's 7/16/1990 birthday, but I found myself wondering if it is supposed to point back 3 years, 3 months, 3 days, earlier to her birthday on 7/16/1987. That would have been a few weeks after I returned from Africa, after surviving a similar fate as "Quigley" in this movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102744/

Quigley Down Under (1990)

Release Date: 19 October 1990 (USA)

Tagline: There's a price on his head. A girl on his mind. And a twinkle in his eye.



I noted this earlier, but I was thinking again about how this actress was born, according to information on the internet, precisely 5.933 months after Phoebe, my wife. I have artifical and symbolic memories of taking Bobbilynn Michelle Townsend to see that movie "Kindergarten Cop" so that must mean something. I drove her in my red 1990 Mazda RX-7 GXL to the theatre in Anderson, South Carolina. She lived near Clemson and she worked at First Federal, in my artificial and symbolic memory. I also "remember" a football coach named Kimble from Ashdown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penelope_Ann_Miller

Penelope Ann Miller (January 13, 1964), sometimes credited as Penelope Miller, is an American actress. She starred in several major Hollywood films during the 1990s, and has continued appearing in supporting roles in both film and television.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kindergarten_Cop

Kindergarten Cop (1990) is a film directed by Ivan Reitman and starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. Schwarzenegger stars as John Kimble, a tough loner police detective, who goes after drug dealer Cullen Crisp (Richard Tyson), before he can get to his ex-wife and son. Pamela Reed plays his partner Phoebe O'Hara, a teacher-turned-cop and Penelope Ann Miller plays Joyce, the teacher who becomes Kimble's love interest.