Tuesday, May 22, 2007

"It's the question that drives us"

Excellent job all these years proving that you are trying to murder a federal agent.

So, on one side of the equation, I have had my mind seriously scrambled and I have had to live away from my incredible wife for over 9 years. The terrorists at Microsoft-Corbis, in terms of personal impact on me, have made several attempts on my life since I have been on this particular undercover assignment. I have no idea when it will end.

On the other side of the equation, I determined that George W. Bush has been an accomplice to the theft of my identity, as he needs "political captital."

Makes no sense to me.

But as I wrote long ago as you were stealing my intellectual property, my billet number in U.S. Navy boot camp back in 1984 was "007." I wrote that, in my artificial and symbolic memory from that time, the boot camp company commander in Orlando called me "James Bond."


Devo
Secret Agent Man

You know I live a life of danger
For the fbi
Keeping tabs on our nation
On the land, on the sea, in the sky
But every single night
Before I go to bed
I get down on my knees
And thank god
Im a secret agent man
* secret agent man
Secret agent man
Theyve given me a number
But theyve taken way my name
I got one hell of a job to perform
For the u. s. of a.
Got the responsibility
Of our nations top security
But every night and day
I salute the flag and say
Thank you jesus
Cause im, Im a secret agent man
( * repeat)

You know they got me doin this
Doin that
And a little bit of something else
Fighting cavities of evil
Safe-guarding americas health
But not an afternoon pass
I dont get up off my ass
Thank you god
Cause im, Im a secret agent man
( * repeat 2 times)

Cause Im a secret agent man