Friday, May 25, 2007

5 days, 9 months, 33 years.

From 3/4/1959 to 12/9/1992 was 33 years, 9 months, 5 days.

From 7/16/1963 to 8/28/1996 is: 33 years, 43 days

From 1/1/1997 to 8/31/1997 is: 34 weeks, 4 days
7 * 0.59 = 4 days
From 1/1/1997 to 8/31/1997 is: 34.59 weeks


The Prince and Princess of Wales were separated on 9 December 1992
...
Their divorce was finalised on 28 August 1996.
...

On 31 August 1997 Diana was tragically killed after a high speed car accident in the Pont de l'Alma road tunnel in Paris along with Dodi Al-Fayed and their driver Henri Paul
...
Within seconds of the crash, the paparazzi had surrounded the Mercedes, and proceeded to take pictures of the dying princess. Not one called for medical assistance.




From 12/7/1998 to 4/18/2004 is: 1959 days

The Simpsons (Repeat)

13 KCPQ: Friday, May 25 6:00 PM
Sitcom, Animated

My Big Fat Geek Wedding


When Principal Skinner's fiance calls off the wedding, he seeks Homer's help to win her back, then Edna runs off to a comic book convention with another man.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, David Mirkin

Original Air Date: Apr 18, 2004



The date 11/2/1965 is my official federal undercover identity's birthday:

From 3/29/1965 to 11/2/1965 is: 218 days
218 / 365 = 0.59

William Anthony "Bill" Oefelein ... (born March 29, 1965 in Fort Belvoir, Virginia) is an American Naval officer and a NASA astronaut. His first space mission was as pilot of STS-116.
...
Former astronaut Lisa Nowak met Oefelein in 1996 and they became friends about two years later while training together as astronauts at NASA.[4] On February 5, 2007 Nowak was arrested at the Orlando International Airport following an altercation with US Air Force Captain Colleen Shipman, who had been having a romantic relationship with Oefelein for about 3 months. At the time of her arrest, Nowak described her relationship with Oefelein as "more than a working relationship but less than a romantic relationship."[5] Oefelein later revealed more information about his relationship with Nowak, when he told detectives that he had a two-year romantic relationship with Nowak which he ended sometime after he started the relationship with Shipman. "I would [have] never predicted this," Oefelein told a detective, "She had actually wished me a nice weekend, knowing Colleen was gonna spend it with me."



HOUSTON - The space shuttle pilot at the center of a love triangle that led an ex-astronaut on a bizarre diaper-clad drive across five states to confront her rival is leaving the space agency, NASA announced Friday.

Cmdr. Bill Oefelein will leave NASA on June 1, nearly four months after authorities believe his cooled relationship with Lisa Nowak led her to drive 900 miles (1,448 kilometers) from Houston to Florida and confront her romantic rival.

"NASA requested his reassignment and the Navy agreed," said Navy spokesman Lt. Cmdr. Doug Gabos.

Although Oefelein has yet to receive orders, Gabos said the Navy expects to assign Oefelein to the Naval Network Warfare Command in Norfolk, Virginia, where he will work in the field of satellite communications.




DURAN DURAN LYRICS

"
New Moon On Monday"

Shake up the picture the lizard mixture
With your dance on the eventide
You got me coming up with answers
All of which I deny
I said it again
Could I please rephrase it
Maybe I can catch a ride
I couldn't really put it much plainer
But I'll wait till you decide
Send me your warning siren
As if I could ever hide
Last time La Luna

[CHORUS]

I light my torch and wave it for the
New moon on Monday
And a firedance through the night
I stayed the cold day with a lonely satellite

Breaking away with the best of both worlds
A smile that you can't disguise
Every minute I keep finding
Clues that you leave behind
Save me from these reminders
As if I'd forget tonight
This time La Luna

[CHORUS]