Thursday, May 24, 2007

USS Harry S. Truman CVN-75

The USS Harry S. Truman CVN-75 was commissioned on a date that connects Phoebe's birthday to 11/25/1986. I assume this was created to reflect that I made it back to her that time and I was going to make it back to her again. It would be relevant to this current deployment because the ship was commissioned in 1998, which was when I underwent the medical treatment to suppress my real memories from conscious awareness. Those real memories were suppressed and deflected by artificial and symbolic memories.

From 3/3/1959 to 7/25/1998 is: 14389 days
From 7/16/1963 to 11/25/1986 is: 8533 days
8533 / 14389 = 0.593

USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75)
Commissioned: July 25, 1998

I think the '75' was selected for the hull number because I launched in 1975 on my mission to intercept the comet in the outer solar system. That was another mission that turned into a one-way trip during the mission but I beat the odds there, too. I still have not gotten to go home to my wife so that means the terrorists, such as Microsoft-Corbis, George W. Bush, Dave Reichert, Norm Maleng, to name a few, are still trying to do whatever those terrorists are trying to do to me. Just an ordinary day.

I noted earlier some details about the 1998 movie "Armageddon" and the 1976 movie "Midway." The actor Bruce Willis portrays a character named "Harry S. Stamper" in "Armageddon" and is sent to destroy an asteroid on a collision course with Earth. The birthday of Angelina Jolie - whom I believe is my daughter and was just a baby when I went on my real mission to the comet - and the actress who portrays the daughter of "Harry S. Stamper" forms an anchor with the release date of the 1976 movie "Midway." I also noted earlier that "Midway" was around the mid-point of my mission to intercept the comet and the release date of the movie points to a 5-9-3 clue. In the movie "Armageddon," the boyfriend of "Harry S. Stamper's" daughter was named "A.J." The NASA administrator portrayed by Billy Bob Thornton in "Armageddon" was named "Truman."



I assume this commissioning date was selected for that '7' there in between the '33' and the '59' to represent good luck.

From 2/6/1911 to 7/12/2003 is: 33759 days

Commissioned: 12 July 2003

USS Ronald Reagan (CVN-76), the ninth Nimitz-class supercarrier, was the first ship of the United States Navy to be named for President Ronald Reagan.