Monday, May 28, 2007

"that reflects the sun"

Mel Gibson's listed birthday is 3 years, 59 days, before 3/3/1959.

The date listed for Patrick Stewart's birthday is 7/13/1940.
The date listed for Bruce Willis's birthday is 3/19/1955.

From 7/13/1940 to 3/19/1955 is: 5362 days
5362 * 0.3359 = 1801 days

From 3/3/1959 to 2/6/1964 is: 1801 days
I was 59 months, 3 days, old on 2/6/1964.


I made some other observations about Tom Hanks and George Clooney's birthdays but I think there is something else that I haven't remembered yet. There is also the notion that if I am the 4th of 7 siblings, then I am the middle sibling. 1-2-3--[4]--5-6-7

Bruce Willis married Demi Moore the day after this film premiered. The day before was 359 days after 11/25/1986. And since I was going to marry Phoebe, whom I greatly loved, she would become a princess as a result, if I have this figured out correctly. That would apply to Demi Moore as well. Technically, at least, I don't know if......something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_with_an_Angel

Date with an Angel is an American film which was released in 1987, starring Emmanuelle BĂ©art and Michael E. Knight. The romantic fantasy/comedy was an updated reworking of the 1942 film I Married an Angel and released by De Laurentiis Entertainment Group. The film was written and directed by Tom McLoughlin. The original music score was composed by Randy Kerber. The film was marketed with the tagline "Jim is about to marry a princess... but he's in love with an angel."


Now this is very interesting. It is a pattern that links Demi Moore, Phoebe, and I, presumably because I had been missing in Africa in 1986 and it reflects that I was going to, or had already, married Phoebe. I think it is one of those clues you have to look for to find. It seems improbable at first, but who is to say when Demi Moore's birthday was established. Another variable is that her birthday is specifically why they were married. There could be other variables I don't remember yet. I was probably working on this as I was recovering following my 5/13/1987 and I was searching for such a relationship of the date to reflect my love for Phoebe. At first, I thought it would be a similar clue to the Duran Duran "Astronaut" but that only works for 3/20/1986, which was my 34th day of 59 days of captivity, where 59 times 0.593 equals 34.

From 11/11/1962 to 7/16/1963 is: 247 days
From 3/23/1986 to 11/25/1986 is: 247 days
From 3/23/1986 to 5/13/1987 is: 59 weeks and 3 days




From 3/3/1959 to 11/5/1965 is: 2439 days
2439 * 0.3459 = 843

From 7/16/1963 to 11/5/1965 is: 843 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famke_Janssen

Famke Beumer Janssen (born November 5, 1965) is a Dutch actress and former fashion model. She is known for her roles in GoldenEye, Nip/Tuck, and the X-Men film series.



Two days before this episode aired on its regular day-of-week schedule, Phoebe was 345 months, 9 days, old. 34-59, my birthday in my father's homeland of England.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Perfect_Mate

Guest star(s) Famke Janssen

"The Perfect Mate" was the 120th episode of the science fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation and the 21st episode of the show's fifth season. It was first broadcast on April 27, 1992.

In this episode, Federation Starfleet starship USS Enterprise Captain Jean-Luc Picard develops feelings for a woman destined from childhood for an arranged marriage



What is the goddamned point any more of keeping us apart?
Why do we have to stay apart?
There is just no goddamned good reason for us to have to stay apart!!!
It is over!! There is no reason for us to stay apart!!!




Gil Gerard was 33 years, 5 months, 9 days, old on 7/2/1976, according to his birthdate listed in this article. I recognize the date 7/2/1976 as when I arrived at the comet, which I then diverted from impacting the Earth.

I have artificial memories of this episode and of Thedia saying something about him back in the context of my artificial memories, so that must mean something more than the obvious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gil_Gerard

Gilbert Gerard, better known as Gil Gerard (January 23, 1943) is an American actor. Born in Little Rock, Arkansas, he is most famous for his role as Captain William "Buck" Rogers in the 1979-1981 television series Buck Rogers in the 25th Century. He was married to Connie Sellecca (1979 - 1987)


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001266/

Gil Gerard

Date of Birth: 23 January 1943


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_Rogers_in_the_25th_Century_%28TV_series%29

Original run 20 September 1979 – 16 April 1981

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century is an American motion picture produced by Universal Studios and released in 1979, and is also the title of a television series based upon the film that was aired by NBC for two seasons between 1979 and 1981.

The film and series were based upon the Buck Rogers character that had been featured in comic strips and novellas since the 1920s.





Nobody goddamned talks to me. They just talk around me. I realized I was doing it, too. I quit talking to the people that were in front of me and I was talking to the people that were secretly listening to me talking.

It has probably been 10 goddamned years since I had a normal conversation. Every body talks to me like I would expect they would talk to me as a Commanding Officer or a CEO.

If I could just have a normal conversation with my wife. It doesn't really matter how she talks to me. something....something else. Anything she says to me is good. Normal

And peers. I haven't had a conversation with peers in 10 years.

But imagine all this stuff I have written of is true. For example, of all that stuff, imagine just that I am the first man to go to Mars. I am convinced everything else is true, perhaps a few minor details are off, but just imagine that I am the first man on Mars. Then understand that the first man to Mars is hopelessly in love with Phoebe, my wife. You're quite special Phoebe. My mind might be a scrambled crossword puzzle, but that fact remains. You will always be most special to me.

I wonder how Phoebe would feel to be around me when I still can't consciously remember her? We are married, though, so should it matter? I believe she is my wife and that I love her. What else matters?

I can't remember the vows we took, but I am pretty sure it would have included something about for better or worse. I might not remember the precise words, but I believe we made some vows and that I am committed to her. I believe she feels the same way. I just don't know why we are apart.

But the thought occurred to me that it is not her decision. It's possible the doctors that produced this memory suppression are worried about causing some kind of mental damage if I get......something. I don't know.

But I think she.....something. I believe she is my wife and I think that would be good enough for her.

It sure as hell doesn't help that we have to live apart and to have to love each other in secrecy. When the hell did we have any secrecy though.




This release date was precisely 3 years, 5.9 months after 4/12/1981, the date of the first space shuttle launch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shout_%28Devo_album%29

Released October 9, 1984

Shout is a 1984 album by the New Wave rock band Devo. It was their 6th and final album for Warner Bros. Records. Keeping with the synth-pop sound of their last few records, Shout sounds very much of its time. Despite the popularity of synth-pop in 1984, the album was a critical and commercial failure, and ultimately led to Warner Bros. Records dropping the band. Following its release, the band went on hiatus for four years.

One of Shout's best-known tracks is "Are U Experienced?", a Jimi Hendrix cover that carried on the Devo tradition of 'mutating' famous songs which began with 1978's "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction". Ironically, the cover was marginally more accessible and danceable than the heavily experimental Hendrix track, perhaps harkening to the idea of "de-evolution" through its return to a more conventional sound. Many believe this to be a smart move on the band's part considering the trouble with Warner Bros. Records at the time ("Are You Experienced?" being a 'sacred cow' of the WB catalog). As well as that Hendrix song, the chorus melody of Hendrix's "Third Stone from the Sun" is transformed into a guitar solo partway through the piece. The track "The 4th Dimension" incorporates the guitar hook from The Beatles' song "Day Tripper".




Something about this song in the context of recent times. I just can't put my finger on what.

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/devo/here+to+go_20039675.html

Devo
Here To Go

If you smell the smoke
You dont need to be told
What you got to do
Yet theres a certain breed
So very in between
Theyd rather take a vote
Running short on time
Still they cant decide
But we already know
That we are here to go
We are here to go
We are here to go
We are here to go
We are here to go
What is really mine
Whos at the top of the pile
Where does he draw the line
Let them figure it out
Go on and step across
Just remind yourself
That we are here to go
When it grows too long
The tail wags the dog
The hand that bites gets fed
Troubled multiply
The crowd begins to cry
For some common sense
Let them all dig in
When the odds are no win
Head for the nearest door
cause we are here to go
Go!