Sunday, May 27, 2007

3-3-4

I read that Phoebe has an older sister named Valerie. Maybe that is why I "remember" going out with Valerie Voyer from First Federal. She was a loan officer, I think. I "remember" that I took her to see Costner's "Robin Hood." I also "remember" something about her telling me about the movie "Jacob's Ladder." I imagine these are actually all details about Phoebe and me.

It might be important that I took Valerie out on three dates but I never slept with her. I never even kissed her. She told me that I kept her out passed her bedtime, but that was the closest we got to talking about sex, which really isn't even anything, other than it just made me think of being in bed with her.

I think the first date, I took her to Stax Peppermill in Greenville. But I think I may have thinking of Melody Barber when we were there because I had taken her there before. I liked Valerie but I liked Melody more. So I don't know how that relates to Phoebe. Melody would most certainly be Phoebe, in the notional sense of music, but then who was Valerie?

Phoebe was 334 months, 4 weeks, 1 day, old when that movie premiered, forming a 334-41 clue.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102798/

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991)

Release Date: 14 June 1991 (USA)




Holly Hunter was 334 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, old on 2/14/1986. Holly Hunter portrays the wife of the character George Clooney portrays in "O Brother Where Art Thou?" The relationship of George Clooney's birthday and the US premiere date, when compared to my wife's birthday forms a 3-3-3 clue. I thought this movie was very funny and I think the notion to it, relative to George Clooney's portrayal, is when I was a Prisoner of War in Libya in 1986.

From 5/6/1961 to 12/22/2000 is: 14475 days
From 7/16/1963 to 3/3/2003 is: 14475 days
3-3-3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_Brother%2C_Where_Art_Thou%3F

Release date(s) May 13, 2000 (Cannes Film Festival)

O Brother, Where Art Thou? is a comedy film written and directed by Joel and Ethan Coen, set in Mississippi during the Great Depression (specifically, 1937). It was released in 2000.

The film stars George Clooney, John Turturro, Tim Blake Nelson, John Goodman, Holly Hunter, and Charles Durning. The movie is loosely based on the Odyssey by Homer. The film's American roots music soundtrack (see above) won a Grammy for Album of the Year.


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0190590/

O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)

Release Date: 22 December 2000 (USA)















http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5b/O_brother_where_art_thou_ver1.jpg



I haven't seen this movie, but I reviewed it because Bruce Willis looks similar to me on that promo photo. There is also that notion I think of when I see it that George W. Bush has sold me out because his family is nothing but a bunch of crooks and hanger-on's. He got caught stealing from me and he sold me out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hostage_%28film%29

Release date(s) March 11, 2005

Hostage is a 2005 action/thriller movie which was directed by Florent Emilio Siri. The film was based on a novel by Robert Crais, and was adapted for the screen by Doug Richardson.























http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cc/Hostage_poster.JPG



Based on the age of Joseph Wayne Burgess, my father in my artificial and symbolic memory, who was buried in Morrison Cemetery in Noble County, Oklahoma, I assume that I began my official federal undercover identity on 6/28/1998.

My first day at Microsoft on 12/7/1998 was arranged by Microsoft. I can't remember the precise day they arranged for my interviews, but looking at the calendar, I think it was 19 November 1998. I didn't even contact anyone at Microsoft about employment; rather a Microsoft employee contacted me and suggested I come to work for Microsoft. I needed the work so I went through with the interviews. Microsoft chose my first day of employment as 12/7/1998. Not only is that date known as Pearl Harbor Day in the U.S., it was also the day Bill Gates commented in the newspapers that the U.S. federal government was out to destroy Microsoft.

On the date 1/27/2000, Scooter Libby, formerly of Dick Cheney's staff, was 593 months, 5 days, old. Libby - Libyan

Also on the date 1/27/2000, I had been working undercover at Microsoft for 59 weeks, 3 days, having started there on 12/7/1998.

The date 1/27/2000 was 359 days before 1/20/2001, the day George W. Bush and Dick Cheney took office.

The World Trade Center and the Pentagon were attacked on 9/11/2001. That was 33 months, 4 days, after 12/7/1998, the first day of employment for me at Microsoft, as arranged by Microsoft.

The USS Cole DDG-67 was hit by terrorists on 10/12/2000, which was 334 days before the 9/11/2001 attacks.


This aircraft has 3-3-4 in the tail number:

American Airlines Flight 11 was the first flight hijacked in the September 11, 2001 attacks. It was an American Airlines flight aboard a Boeing 767-223ER aircraft, registration number N334AA

When I read about this hijacked aircraft, I recognized the Microsoft employee ID 75612 that Microsoft assigned to me on 12/7/1998, which was 33 months, 4 days, before 9/11/2001:

Flight 175
Tail number N612UA

United Airlines Flight 175 was a morning flight that regularly flew from Logan International Airport in East Boston, Massachusetts to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in Los Angeles, California (Boston–Los Angeles route). On September 11, 2001, the United Airlines Boeing 767-222, registered N612UA

This aircraft had the '591' in the registration number on the tail:

United Airlines Flight 93 was a regular flight from Newark International Airport (now known as Newark Liberty International Airport) in Newark, New Jersey, to San Francisco International Airport, then continuing on to Narita International Airport in Tokyo, Japan, on a different aircraft. On September 11, 2001, the United Airlines Boeing 757-222, registered N591UA

The pilot of Flight 77 that went into the Pentagon was 3459 days older than I am.

From 9/12/1949 to 3/3/1959 is: 3459 days

Charles Frank "Chic" Burlingame III (September 12, 1949 - September 11, 2001) was the pilot of American Airlines Flight 77, the aircraft that was crashed by terrorists into the Pentagon during the September 11, 2001 attacks.




Essentially, this was all, with the assistance of terrorist accomplice George W. Bush, a plan to blackmail my intellectual property rights. If I complained about Microsoft's criminal activities, their terrorist-accomplice lawyers, such as Brad Smith, would reveal all this terrorist activity they created to try to sway a jury and public opinion against me. It has something to do with a legal concept known as jury nullification, I am thinking. None of the details I described above, such as the details about those 9/11 jets, would have been noticed by the casual observer. It was all a trap the Microsoft-corbis terrorists, including accomplice George W. Bush, were going to spring on me at their trial.