Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Bill Gates and his War On Heroism

In my artificial and symbolic memory, my wife asked me something one time about why we never took showers together.



I am still at a certain disadvantage here in writing this, for several reasons, but reading this article for the first time, gives me a couple ideas we should adhere to in the future. The first disadvantage, of course, is that I still don't remember any of these people as my family, but I think there is a reason I thought I walked past Patti Davis in the Pioneer Square gulag one day. The other idea is that we shouldn't use sarcasm when we talk about control of our intellectual property. What she writes makes sense to me, but when you have been thrown into limbo, you really have no idea what kind of decisions are being made about the intent of your writing. For example, I have lost all control over my identity and people, such as the paparazzi-media, constantly steal what I write. In this kind of situation, you have to be very clear that you want to maintain control over your identity, past and present. Even now as I write this in my private journal, I really have no idea how the paparazzi-terrorists, such as Microsoft-Corbis, KOMO4 TV, etc, will find a way to use this against me.

'The Reagans,' From One of Them
Tuesday, Nov. 04, 2003
...
...Throughout the years, there have occasionally been offers to purchase the rights to my autobiography and I have always declined. Foolishly, I believed I had control over my own material. Apparently I don't.



Essentially, she was saying the same thing I was though. Until I began to understand just how much control I had lost over my identity, I wasn't really even sure how to express my displeasure. This is also why none of them are going to get away with it. People will remember what they have done to me over all these years, and they are going to remember how I responded once I woke up and understood what they were trying to start.

In Bill Gates' War On Heroism, there will undoubtedly be causalities. I protect my people.