Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Charge them all.

And it is no coincidence that I have artificial and symbolic memories. My artificial and symbolic are as part of this investigation into the terrorists in control of Microsoft-Corbis, such as Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer, and others, as is my official federal undercover identity. All you can do is to obstruct justice and an official federal investigation. If you have interfered with this investigation, then you are subject to prosecution. You had a choice and you chose to interfere. Every day has been an opportunity for you to step away, to take that earpiece from your ear, etc. You made the choice and you will be charged.

You are an accomplice to organized crime - such as those terrorists in control of Microsoft-Corbis, and their accomplices, working to steal my intellectual property.

You can't even make any political claims to my identity and intellectual property. When you have flushed as much salt water during combat as I have, or spilled as much blood as I have then....nothing. You have absolutely no claim to my life, experiences, anything.

You have been an active accomplice to the Microsoft-Corbis terrorists and their arson to cover up their criminal activity.

Charge everyone in the media that has been participating in the criminal activity of Microsoft-Corbis. The only exceptions are those that are directly related to my family, but they do not necessarily speak for my intellectual property strategy. All others will be receive federal charges.

One of you hangs, then you all hang. You motherfuckers have been listening to what I have to say and there it is.