Thursday, May 31, 2007

George W. Bush - agent of Al Qaeda

All these years for nothing. I can't even see my wife. I think I am remembering when I would hold her in my arms and she would look at me with a look on her face that melts my heart and I would brush a strand of hair from her face and it just melts my heart to think about it and I can almost certainly feel her in my arms and see that beautiful look on her face as she looks into me. That is what I think of when I see current photos of her in that blouse that is similar to the comforter I slept under for all those years.

Something about how I have lost the context, or something, about the pain I feel from being apart. I still remember the pain, but I lost the association of it ending when we were together again. The pain is still there, disconnected from when we got back together. I still remember when I would get to see her again, but it is disconnected....something like that. And we are still apart. All I know is that I miss her intensely.

And for what? For what reason are we apart?

It is all - ALL OF IT - because Microsoft-Corbis and accomplices are stealing from me. We have had to be apart because Microsoft-Corbis is a terrorist organization led by Bill Gates. His major accomplice is George W. Bush and Bill Gates arranged for George W. Bush to get into office in an effort to steal my identity and my intellectual property. George W. Bush was a national traitor before he was installed as president by Microsoft-Corbis, a terrorist organization.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Stewart

Patrick Stewart OBE (born July 13, 1940) is an Emmy- and Golden Globe-nominated British film, television and stage actor. He is also Chancellor of the University of Huddersfield.[1] Stewart has had a distinguished career in theatre for nearly fifty years, including performances as various characters in Shakespearean productions. However, he is most famous for his roles as Captain Jean-Luc Picard in Star Trek: The Next Generation, and as Professor Xavier in the X-Men film franchise.
...
Stewart's son, Daniel, had a small role playing Picard's son the Next Generation episode, "The Inner Light".



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Stewart

General Daniel Stewart (December 20, 1761 - May 27, 1829) was a brigadier general in the Georgia Militia. He joined the militia in 1776 and served during the American Revolutionary War and the War of 1812.[1]

Stewart was the great-grandfather of Theodore Roosevelt



From 12/20/1761 to 5/27/1829 is: 67 years, 5 months, 1 week

Reminds me of 5/1/1967, the day I recognize as my first flight by myself in a fighter jet.



http://www.eltonography.com/songs/daniel.html

Daniel

Music by Elton John
Lyrics by Bernie Taupin
Available on the album Don't Shoot Me I'm Only The Piano Player

Daniel is travelling tonight on a plane
I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain
Oh and I can see Daniel waving goodbye
God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes

They say Spain is pretty though I've never been
Well Daniel says it's the best place that he's ever seen
Oh and he should know, he's been there enough
Lord I miss Daniel, oh I miss him so much

Daniel my brother you are older than me
Do you still feel the pain of the scars that won't heal
Your eyes have died but you see more than I
Daniel you're a star in the face of the sky

Daniel is travelling tonight on a plane
I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain
Oh and I can see Daniel waving goodbye
God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes
Oh God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_Shoot_Me_I%27m_Only_the_Piano_Player

Released January 22, 1973

Don't Shoot Me I'm Only the Piano Player is the seventh album by British singer/songwriter Elton John.

This was Elton John's commercial breakthrough in America and yielded his first #1 single there - Crocodile Rock. Along with Crocodile Rock, Don't Shoot Me... contained more songs with a pop flavor, including "Elderberry Wine" (the b-side of Crocodile Rock) and "Teacher, I Need You." Many long-time fans however, lamented this change, wishing he had stayed true to his original roots of simple piano ballads which were the staple on most of his earlier albums.