Thursday, May 24, 2007

9.19 years

























After Central and Greer, which any half-wit would recognize as a connection to the CIA, I moved to Charlotte, North Carolina. A visit to the Netherlands less than 5 years ago maintained my status as a covert operative. So anyway, in Charlotte, I lived on a street named Royal Point, then I moved to Dresden and near Sheffield. I even have an articificial and symbolic memory of a person at a checkout counter in a store telling me he had heard of Dresden. In my artificial and symbolic memory, I didn't know what that meant and after looking it up, I learned about the firestorm that killed a lot of people in the city of Dresden, Germany, during World War 2. This clue was created to reflect the fire on the HMS Sheffield during the Falklands War in 1982. After I moved from Dresden in Charlotte, I moved into Whitehall Estates in south Charlotte, before I moved to Paces River, in Rock Hill, South Carolina. That was the last place I lived before I moved out to Seattle.

A lot of you out there have done an excellent job proving all these years that you have been working to murder an official federal undercover agent. Your contributions towards that objective have been noted.