Friday, March 02, 2007

Christa McAuliffe

From what I read, the first space shuttle that was destroyed, Challenger, was originally designated as STS-33, but was re-designated as STS-51-L when NASA switched to a different format for the flight sequence. The Challenger was destroyed 2 weeks, 3 days, before 2/14/86. The date 2/14/86 is when I think I was shot down over Africa and became a POW. I have been finding other clues to support that theory that I will describe at another time. I have searched my “memories” back to that time and I can still “remember” where I was. I was sitting in some hotel room watching the launch on television. But of course, it didn’t happen that way. I was probably on an aircraft carrier at the time. I have also puzzled over the jokes I “remember” hearing people making about her after she died and I decided I probably “remember” that from when I was a POW and they were tormenting me, especially because these astronauts lost with Challenger were probably my friends.

There was a lot of publicity about that space shuttle flight for the reasons described below:

Sharon Christa Corrigan McAuliffe (September 2, 1948 – January 28, 1986), better known simply as Christa McAuliffe, and prior to her marriage, Christa Corrigan, was an American teacher from Concord, New Hampshire who was selected from among more than 11,000 applicants to be the first teacher in space. She died in the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster.

After being chosen to be the first teacher in space, McAuliffe was interviewed by many TV personalities, including the likes of Larry King, Johnny Carson, David Letterman, and Regis Philbin. She had an immediate rapport with the media, and the Teacher in Space project received tremendously popular attention as a result. It is in part because of the excitement over McAuliffe's presence on Challenger that the accident had such a significant effect on the nation.


McAuliffe was precisely 17 years older than the person I "remember" as my girlfriend named Diane. I have also been using Diane's 9/2/65 birth date as a clue to the date I started Princeton University. I have written several times about Diane’s possible representation as something to do with my family thinking I was dead. Two reasons are that she was from a city with Arlington in its name and the nickname of her college could be a clue that I was betrayed by traitors within our government. This morning I was thinking again that Diane’s other given name was Christine. Before I met Diane, I was studying at a Navy school in Orlando and that whole period of instruction covered 1986 and 1987. In fact, it closely aligns with the period I think I was POW and MIA in Africa. There were some other clues about it that I puzzled over a lot, specifically with the USS Stark. I broke up with Diane and recently I interpreted my next girlfriends name to represent the notion of ‘ambush,’ as in I was ambushed in 1986 and that was why I was a POW.

For a while, I have been thinking that the scene from the November 1996 “Star Trek: First Contact” reflects my experience aboard the USS Stark when it was hit by a missile on 5/17/87, as I assume I was being transported on that ship to our base in the Persian Gulf. That might be why the girlfriend after Diane that makes me think of “ambush.“ I think that part where the “Borg” hit’s the door to sickbay represents that I was in sickbay on the Stark and the missile exploded close enough to put some serious dents into the forward bulkhead of sickbay. I was also thinking the other day when I was watching that movie again on television that it was curiously right at the 20th anniversary of when I feel I visited the Jupiter moon Callisto. I think the character “Lilly” in that movie represented my first wife in reality, although I don’t think that was her name. I was thinking her name was Brook, but then I started thinking that was something from my days at the Princeton University Institute for Advanced Studies. Something about a brook running nearby. Maybe that was where I met her.

On 4/6/82, Christa McAuliffe was 33.59 years old. From 4/6/82, 3 weeks, 3 days, later was 4/30/82, the day that I feel has something to do with me graduating the U.S. Naval Academy.

The space shuttle Challenger with Christa McAuliffe launched on 1/28/86. The number of days from 3/3/59 to 1/28/86 was 9829. Divided by 2 equals 4914.5. The date difference of 3/3/59 to 8/16/72 was 4915. From 8/16/72, 3 months, 3 weeks, later was 12/7/72, the launch of Apollo 17, the last known mission to the Earth's moon.

Christa McAuliffe would have been precisely 17 years old on 9/2/65, the date I think I started college at Princeton University. I assume that I spent my entire 17th year in deep space on my mission to intercept the comet.