Sunday, March 25, 2007

Official Cover Identity - 8.74 years

The point when I started shaving my head signifies that I had been promoted to U.S. Navy Captain. That would have been back in 2000..

a Navy or Coast Guard captain is equivalent in rank, responsibilities, and grade to an Army, Air Force, or Marine colonel, all of which are of the sixth officer grade, or O-6. Thus, Army, Air Force, and Marine colonels together with Navy and Coast Guard captains wear the silver eagle insignia


The Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leucocephalus), also known in North America as the American Eagle, is a bird of prey found in North America, most recognizable as the national bird of the United States.
...
This sea-eagle gets both its common and scientific names from the distinctive appearance of the adult's head.


Before that, I was a U.S. Navy Commander, which is the equivalent of a Lieutenant Colonel in the other U.S. military branches. The rank of U.S. Navy Captain is the equivalent of the Colonel in the other branches. When I return to my real identity, I will be promoted to the rank Rear Admiral (lower half), which is also known as a one-star Admiral. It is possible that because of my particular accomplishments, I will eventually attain the rank of Admiral of the Navy, which is a six-star Admiral. The only person who has held that honor so far was George Dewey for his victory in 1898. Typically, the highest officer rank in the U.S. Navy is the Admiral, which is signified by 4 stars. There is the 5 star Fleet Admiral, but that rank was only been used in World War 2.


In this speech by President Reagan, it seems kind of an unusual context for mentioning Gettysburg, a speech Lincoln made to dedicate a national cemetery for soldiers. My theory is that the speech reflects this day was my 27th birthday and I was being held POW by the Libyans. They had me captive, but I was breaking the bones of anyone that got near me. The only way the could control me was to drug me. It reminds me of when I went to the police for assistance and all they did was take me to the hospital and all the hospital did was secretly drug my food. The police didn't even ask me any questions and the doctors didn't care about any thing I had to say.

Remarks at a Dinner Honoring Senator Paul Laxalt of Nevada

March 3rd, 1986


Thank you, Senator Armstrong. Thank you all. Ladies and gentlemen, it's wonderful to be here tonight and to celebrate with you the longstanding friendship that Nancy and I've had with Paul and Carol.
...
Well, Paul, Senator, I hope you'll forgive me for having a little fun here tonight. The truth is, ladies and gentlemen, this isn't the easiest set of remarks that I've ever been asked to give. And that comes from someone who's had to give a fair number of speeches. Come to think of it, Paul, you've probably had to sit through more of them than either one of us wants to admit. And I know that finding the right word or expression can oftentimes mean the difference between hurting or helping, between doing this job well or not so well. But sometimes the words just aren't there. The task is really impossible. I guess that was what Lincoln felt at Gettysburg. He knew there are occasions when words must be brief because the feelings are so deep, and this evening is one such occasion.



The Gettysburg Address is the most famous speech of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln and one of the most quoted speeches in United States history. Historian James McPherson has called it "the world’s foremost statement of freedom and democracy and the sacrifices required to achieve and defend them." It was delivered at the dedication of the Soldiers' National Cemetery in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, on November 19, 1863, during the American Civil War, four and a half months after the Union armies defeated the Confederates at the decisive Battle of Gettysburg.


I also find myself wondering about V.C. and NV. There are also some other interesting details in the speech that I haven't included here. He refers to Virginia City, NV, in the speech and the V.C. and NV make me think of Viet Cong and North Vietnam. That would be an appropriate clue to suggest that I was being held in Libya at the time as a POW. As for Nevada, I have another theory that I launched from Jackass Flat, Nevada, on 11/2/75 on my way to intercept the comet, along with stops at Mars, Phoebe/Saturn, and Callisto/Jupiter. I’m not sure about that launch site though. I might have left from Cape Canaveral. The launch activity would have been explained away as connected to the Mars Viking space craft, where Viking 1 landed on Mars on 7/21/76. I don’t know if I launched from Jackass Flats, Nevada, but I found that location on the internet as I was reading about the Project Orion space craft.


I found this speech interesting because I think it was May 13, 1987, when I completed my escape back to the Navy. I also find it very interesting the first question that was asked of him and I think that it was planned that way to let, primarily to let the rest of my family know I was coming home. They probably thought I had been mortally wounded in that bombing raid on the place where the Libyans were torturing me back on 4/14/86.

Remarks and a Question-and-Answer Session With Southeast Regional Editors and Broadcasters

May 15th, 1987

The President. Thank you all, and welcome to the White House. I'm delighted we could have a few moments together today, and I'm anxious to get to your questions. But first I thought I'd begin by giving you a little report on two stories that have been coming over the wires. They're what those of you in the newsroom would call developing stories that will be, I hope, a source of increasing focus and interest.
...
And with that said, let's make it a dialog instead of a monolog. All right?

Iran Arms and Contra Aid Controversy

Q. Mr. President, Bill Sharp from WCSC in Charleston, South Carolina. Mr. President, to those people who might say your Presidency and you have been mortally wounded by the Iran-contra affair, how would you answer those people?

The President. Well, sometimes before I've used a line from an old Scottish ballad to the effect that, yes, I'd been wounded-"I'll lie me down and rest a bit, and then I'll fight again."