Sunday, March 11, 2007

Smashing the Buick

It's all being done while I am under duress. Microsoft-Corbis keeps me under duress so they can steal my identity. And they manipulate the sentimentality of my family and friends to help them with that objective of stealing my identity.

They keep me under duress so I can't talk to my family. I can't fully articulate yet what I want to say on that topic, but that's all you need to know. They keep me under duress because it helps them steal my image. That is all you need to know. Anything else and you are helping them steal my image. There is nothing complicated about this. You are actively helping them steal my image. Right now - you are actively helping them steal from me. You are a willing accomplice now and you have been a willing accomplice all these past years.