Wednesday, March 14, 2007

You were warned

You have been opposed to me because you are complicit to terrorism and because you have provided material support to terrorists. I don’t care what kind of deal you made with other prosecutors to keep yourself out of prison for your testimony against the other terrorists; you haven’t made any deals with me and you are not getting any less complicit. You have been wise to resist because you domestic terrorists, such as Dave Reichert, Norm Maleng, and George W. Bush, have nothing to lose at this point.


I am quite certain that Microsoft gave that new software programming language the name C# (C sharp) because of musical work I created, possibly from the "Enjoy The Silence" track of Depeche Mode's "Violator" album. It is also why Microsoft-Corbis sponsored the attack on the USS Cole and then, 334 days later, the World Trade Center. The date 9/11/2001 was not only 334 days after the attack on the USS Cole DDG-67, it was also 33 weeks, 4 days, after I started work at Microsoft. After Microsoft created the C# programming language, it was given a standard designation of -334.

Appeared in: 2001 (last revised 2005)

C# (see section on naming, pronunciation) is an object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft as part of their .NET initiative, and later approved as a standard by ECMA and ISO.
...
The spoken name of the language is "C sharp" in reference to the musical "sharp" sign, which increases a tone denoted by a letter (between A and G) by half a tone. However, for ease of typing it was decided to represent the sharp sign by a pound symbol[8] (which is on any keyboard) rather than the "musically correct" Unicode sharp sign. The Microsoft and ECMA 334 representation symbols thus agree: the # in C# is the pound sign, but it represents a sharp sign. Think of it in the same way as the <= glyph in C languages which is a less than sign and an equals sign, but represents a less-than-or-equals sign. - Microsoft Online Customer Service


My start date at Microsoft of 12/7/98 was a date selected by Microsoft. Everything about the schedule of my employment was determined by Microsoft. They contacted me at a certain time and suggested that I come to work for Microsoft. I needed work so I took the job they offered. The person that recommended me was someone I knew from a prior 6-month period at Microsoft as a contract employee. I went into Microsoft back then as part of a counterintelligence investigation of Microsoft. I overheard enough information during that period to establish probable cause.

Some examples were during a training class in 1995 when I started working at Microsoft. One of the instructors asked me what I thought of the new television series “JAG.” Another time during that class, the instructor was going on with something about how he used to play guitar with a famous band - I think he was saying he had been with The Pretenders. But then later there was something about him making all that up.

I was working there at Microsoft in 1995 to provide technical support to customers of Microsoft using the newly released Windows 95. There was a feature integrated into Windows 95 called the System Tray, or Systray, and that is a feature present in all later products. The Systray is that area ususally at the bottom right-side of Windows that includes the clock and icons. The “tray” makes me wonder about T. Ray. I became very familiar with that System Tray feature after I started work there at Microsoft in 1998.