Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Official Cover Identity

I wrote about how I have received an official birth certificate from the State of Oklahoma. The copy was stamped September 10, 2001. A few months later, I received a passport from the U.S. government dated 5/29/2002. Microsoft later sent me to Amsterdam on business and the entry stamp for Amsterdam Schiphol is dated 1/23/03.

About 2 years ago, I received embossed copies of the U.S. military DD-214 - Certificate Of Release Or Discharge From Active Duty - for Kerry Burgess. The letter from the National Personnel Records Center is dated July 14, 2005.

The is no reason my official cover identity would include service in the U.S. Navy unless I was currently on active duty with the U.S. Navy. I have not received proper instructions to return to my real identity so that means I am still officially undercover. My cover identity seems to be quite meaningless at this point, however, other than to pursue the traitors that are complicit treasonous activity.