Sunday, March 25, 2007

I didn’t think so

I am definitely using an official federal government cover identity. I wouldn't have gotten that birth certificate from the State Of Oklahoma or that passport from the federal government otherwise in the time after I began investigating the terrorists and their accomplices operating in Microsoft-Corbis, such as Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer, and Jim Allchin.

I think it was sometime in July 2002 when I got the passport, having applied for it sometime earlier. When I went to the passport office to pick it up, I went back to the Microsoft office and went to the office of my manager, Kirk Tavener. I flipped open the cover and held it up to show him my photo in the passport and I said something to him about illegal activity in his office. I went back to my desk and it was probably not more than 24 hours later someone announced he was being replaced as manager by Jerry Boesch. Jerry is the guy who resembled the father of the protagonist character from the 1986 movie “Iron Eagle.”

Microsoft then sent me to Amsterdam for a meeting with a corporate customer in January 2003 to see if the passport was real. It was. I guess that is when they started to see they were in really deep shit. I am quite certain I was routinely poisoned while I was there and it didn’t stop until I left the company.

I counted back 5933 days from 5/29/2002, the day listed on my passport as the Date of issue. From 3/1/1986 to 5/29/2002 is: 5933 days. This speech occurred when I believe I was being held as a POW by the Libyans.

Radio Address to the Nation on the Defense Budget

March 1st, 1986


My fellow Americans:

Last Wednesday I addressed the Nation on the state of our national defense. I spoke of our commitment to an historic rebuilding program that has lifted America up out of weakness and given us the strength and confidence to reassume our role as leader of the free world. In a world too often prey to the forces of violence and tyranny, America is once again a bulwark for peace and freedom. We've come far, I said, in building the solid foundations of a strong and secure national defense, but we have not finished the job. We must not let all that we've accomplished in the last 5 years be undermined by careless slashing at the defense budget. America must never again slide back into helpless insecurity. America must never become, as it looked like it was becoming in the late seventies, a paper tiger.
...
Last summer I appointed a bipartisan commission to study ways that we can redesign defense appropriations and management to make every defense dollar go as far as it possibly can. To head the Commission, I chose Dave Packard, an entrepreneur and self-made man who started Hewlett-Packard in a garage in the 1930's and built it into one of our country's leading high-tech computer and electronics companies. Dave is world famous for his management skill, and his company is renowned for its efficiency and modern management techniques. The initial recommendations came in this week. They are a tremendous example of American know-how applied to an extremely complex and difficult problem. Their application, I'm convinced, would make every defense dollar more effective and make America stronger. I won't go into all the details here—just give you some of the highlights.



I assume this reflects that President Reagan was working on getting me out of Libya because my family on my father’s side was wondering where I was. I think my family in England considers my birthday to be March 4th.

Nomination of Robert M. Gates To Be Deputy Director of Central Intelligence

March 4th, 1986


The President today announced his intention to nominate Robert M. Gates to be Deputy Director of Central Intelligence. He would succeed John N. McMahon.




Robert Michael Gates, Ph.D. (born September 25, 1943) is currently serving as the 22nd United States Secretary of Defense. He took office on December 18, 2006.[1] Prior to this, Gates served for 26 years in the Central Intelligence Agency and the National Security Council