Monday, March 12, 2007

October 23, 1983 - Beirut, Lebanon

If I have got this all figured out right, you can be certain President Reagan knew what he was talking about when he made this statement:

Remarks to Reporters on the Death of American and French Military Personnel in Beirut, Lebanon

October 23rd, 1983


I'm not going to take any questions this morning because we're going right into meetings on the events that have taken place on this tragic weekend. But I would like to make this statement:

I know there are no words that can express our sorrow and grief over the loss of those splendid young men and the injury to so many others. I know there are no words, also, that can ease the burden of grief for the families of those young men.

Likewise, there are no words to properly express our outrage and, I think, the outrage of all Americans at the despicable act, following as it does on the one perpetrated several months ago, in the spring, that took the lives of scores of people at our Embassy in that same city, in Beirut.

But I think we should all recognize that these deeds make so evident the bestial nature of those who would assume power if they could have their way and drive us out of that area that we must be more determined than ever that they cannot take over that vital and strategic area of the Earth or, for that matter, any other part of the Earth.
Thank you.


This appointment from President Reagan was dated the day after the bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut. The candidate was 359.33 months old at a point 3 years, 3 days, before 6/7/81. I assume that President Reagan was connecting this attack with my involvement in the military operation in Iraq in 1981.

Nomination of Kenneth S. George To Be Director General of the United States and Foreign Commercial Service

October 24th, 1983


The President today announced his intention to nominate Kenneth S. George to be Director General of the United States and Foreign Commercial Service, Department of Commerce. This is a new position.
… He resides in Midland, Tex., and was born June 25, 1948, in Fort Worth, Tex.


Another appointment President Reagan made on the day after the bombing in Beirut suggests that I survived that attack. From 5/22/1923 to 10/23/1983 is: 22069 days. From 5/22/1923 to 3/3/1959 is: 13069 days.

13069 divided by 22069 equals 0.59

Appointment of Evalu Ware Russell as a Member of the National Advisory Council on Indian Education

October 24th, 1983

The President today announced his intention to appoint Evalu Ware Russell to be a member of the National Advisory Council on Indian Education for a term expiring September 29, 1986. She will succeed Gregary W. Frazier.
…She was born May 22, 1923, in Mountain View, Okla.


After I read this obituary, I started wondering if it is a clue suggesting that something about the operation in Grenada was delayed while they were digging me out of the rubble of that building in Beirut. I am thinking that I was trapped in there for most of a day and when I got out, I took my own jet from Beirut to rendezvous with our forces preparing to invade Grenada.

I calculated that the bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut occurred 53 hours before that invasion in Grenada and I think I was there at both events. I assume that President Reagan was sending me on these operations because I had a lot of experience that he trusted.

Obituary

Adm. Joseph Metcalf led invasion of Grenada in '83

By Matt Schudel
The Washington Post

WASHINGTON — Joseph Metcalf III, the Navy vice admiral who led the U.S. invasion of the Caribbean nation of Grenada in 1983, died March 2 at his Washington, D.C., home after a series of strokes. He was 79 and also had a progressive neurological disorder.

Adm. Metcalf was given the assignment to lead the invasion only 39 hours before it was to take place Oct. 25, 1983.

The central issue to all that destruction following me around that was killing our people is that we had one or more traitor's in our midst. The issue wasn't so much whether I should have been there - although that brings little consolation to all the people that have lost their loved ones over the years - but the issue is that some where we had a high-level traitor or traitor working against us. And those people are still working against our military; getting our people killed because we are their enemy.


It's funny how I "remember" trying to catch craw-dad's when I was a kid. I would stand over a craw-dad hole with a piece of bacon on a hole and lower it into the hole. The craw-dad would grab the bait and I would start pulling it up, but as soon as it got near the top of the hole, it would see me and then let go of the bait. It wasn't like hooking a fish.


Dave Reichert and his accomplices in King County have a lot of good reasons to be afraid of me. They know what I do to terrorists and they are on the list.