Saturday, June 21, 2008

§ 2113 Bank robbery and incidental crimes





From 6/17/1945 ( Mercer Reynolds III actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 12/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 10042 days

10042 = 5021 + 5021

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me: I returned to Earth after successfully diverting comet in the outer solar system ) is: 5021 days



From 7/13/1940 ( date hijacked from me: actor Patrick Stewart, starring role "Star Trek: The Next Generation" franchise and 1998 movie "Safe House" ) to 6/17/1945 ( Mercer Reynolds III actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 1800 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 2/5/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) is: 1800 days



From 7/13/1940 ( date hijacked from me: actor Patrick Stewart, starring role "Star Trek: The Next Generation" franchise and 1998 movie "Safe House" ) to 6/17/1945 ( Mercer Reynolds III actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 1800 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 2/6/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) is: 1800 days



From 7/13/1940 ( date hijacked from me: actor Patrick Stewart, starring role "Star Trek: The Next Generation" franchise and 1998 movie "Safe House" ) to 6/17/1945 ( Mercer Reynolds III actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 1800 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me: my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) is: 1800 days


http://www.nndb.com/people/361/000079124/

Mercer Reynolds
AKA Mercer Reynolds III

Born: 17-Jun-1945

Executive summary: Chief fundraiser behind GWB presidential campaigns

Libby Legal Defense Trust










From 4/23/1941 ( Omaha Mayor Harold John Daub, Jr. actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 7/29/1958 ( date hijacked from me: NASA formed ) is: 6306 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 6306 days



From 8/5/1930 ( date hijacked from me: NASA Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut Neil Armstrong ) to 4/23/1941 ( Omaha Mayor Harold John Daub, Jr. actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 3914 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 11/19/1969 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 3914 days



From 4/23/1941 ( Omaha Mayor Harold John Daub, Jr. actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me: I launched from Earth by myself to intercept the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 12611 days

12611 = 1 + 6305 + 6305

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 6305 days


http://www.nndb.com/people/961/000129574/

Hal Daub
AKA Harold John Daub, Jr.

Born: 23-Apr-1941

Executive summary: Mayor of Omaha, 1995-2001

Rudy Giuliani Presidential Committee










http://www.nndb.com/company/680/000052524/

Berkshire Hathaway

Founded 1955 by the merger of Hathaway Manufacturing Company merged with Berkshire Fine Spinning Associates. Since 1964 operates as an investment bank and holding company controlled by Warren Buffett.

Corporate headquarters:

Omaha, NE





http://www.nndb.com/company/019/000132620/

GEICO

Subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway since January 1996.










http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00002113----000-.html

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 103 > § 2113

2113. Bank robbery and incidental crimes


(a) Whoever, by force and violence, or by intimidation, takes, or attempts to take, from the person or presence of another, or obtains or attempts to obtain by extortion any property or money or any other thing of value belonging to, or in the care, custody, control, management, or possession of, any bank, credit union, or any savings and loan association; or

Whoever enters or attempts to enter any bank, credit union, or any savings and loan association, or any building used in whole or in part as a bank, credit union, or as a savings and loan association, with intent to commit in such bank, credit union, or in such savings and loan association, or building, or part thereof, so used, any felony affecting such bank, credit union, or such savings and loan association and in violation of any statute of the United States, or any larceny—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.



(d) Whoever, in committing, or in attempting to commit, any offense defined in subsections (a) and (b) of this section, assaults any person, or puts in jeopardy the life of any person by the use of a dangerous weapon or device, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty-five years, or both.

(e) Whoever, in committing any offense defined in this section, or in avoiding or attempting to avoid apprehension for the commission of such offense, or in freeing himself or attempting to free himself from arrest or confinement for such offense, kills any person, or forces any person to accompany him without the consent of such person, shall be imprisoned not less than ten years, or if death results shall be punished by death or life imprisonment.










From 11/15/1966 ( date hijacked from me: Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) to 6/9/1994 ( suspicous expiration date listed for mother of she-male Bill Gates who is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) is: 10068 days

10068 = 5034 + 5034

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 12/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 5034 days



From 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me: I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) to 6/9/1994 ( suspicous expiration date listed for mother of she-male Bill Gates who is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) is: 6402 days

6402 = 3201 + 3201

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 4/20/1972 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut landing on the Earth's moon ) is: 3201 days



From 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) to 6/9/1994 ( suspicous expiration date listed for mother of she-male Bill Gates who is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) is: 4750 days

4750 = 2375 + 2375

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 9/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me: my first day as student at Princeton University where I earned degree as medical doctor ) is: 2375 days


http://www.nndb.com/people/602/000122236/

Mary Maxwell Gates
AKA Mary Maxwell

Born: 5-Jul-1929
Birthplace: Seattle, WA
Died: 9-Jun-1994
Location of death: Seattle, WA
Cause of death: unspecified

Executive summary: Mother of Bill Gates

Husband: William H. Gates, Sr. (attorney, two daughters, one son)

Member of the Board of Berkshire Hathaway










From 8/10/1945 ( Harriet Ellan Miers actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 2/5/1971 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 9310 days

From 2/5/1971 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 8/2/1996 ( Bill Gates is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal goverment and U.S.A. allies ) is: 9310 days



From 2/6/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) to 8/2/1996 ( Bill Gates is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal goverment and U.S.A. allies ) is: 11866 days

11866 = 5933 + 5933

'59-33' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )



From 10/9/1971 ( date hijacked from me: I am board-certified surgeon ) to 8/2/1996 ( Bill Gates is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal goverment and U.S.A. allies )is: 9064 days

9064 = 4532 + 4532

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 7/30/1971 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 4532 days


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19960802&slug=2342179

Friday, August 2, 1996

Jean Godden

Wedding Vows For Gates' Dad?
By Jean Godden

Times Staff Columnist

Still in the realm of speculation are the rumors - so far unconfirmed - that there are more wedding bells ahead for the Gates family. Sources say Seattle Art Museum director Mimi Gardner Neill will wed attorney Bill Gates Jr., father of Microsoft chairman Bill Gates III, in the next few weeks. The date that's been whispered around: Sept. 7.

Are the rumors true? Can't say for sure. At the moment, Neill is fly-fishing in Mongolia with a group that includes art collector Jane Davis and Neill's friend Karen Bocz.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAM

Sam

Sam may be:


Seattle Art Museum

Surface-to-Air Missile, a missile designed to be launched from land or sea to destroy aircraft





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_46

Flight of the Intruder


:46:41
When the SAM's radar goes on,
that's your target. You shoot.

:46:45
They either have to shut off
and lose the missile

:46:48
or eat the shrike.

:46:49
Even if they do shut off,

:46:50
sometimes the shrike remembers
where they're at.

:46:55
Mean bastards, eh?

:46:58
You know something?

:47:00
I think that's the most I've
ever heard you say at one time.

:47:02
Oh...

:47:04
Look, man.

:47:06
I hate SAMs.

:47:08
I get all worked up
just thinking about them.

:47:13
When I tell you to do something,
just make sure you do it.

:47:17
Well...

:47:19
I can tell this is going to be
a real love affair.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEAD

SEAD (pronounced: see-add or seed), or Suppression of Enemy Air Defences, also known as "Wild Weasels" and "Iron Hand", operations are military actions to suppress enemy surface-based air defences (Surface-to-air missiles (SAMs) and anti-aircraft artillery (AAA)), primarily in, but not limited to, the first hours of an attack.

The weapons most often associated with this mission are anti-radiation missiles (ARMs) such as the American AGM-88 HARM and British ALARM. However, a weapon used for SEAD mission can be anything which damages or destroys a component of an air defence system; For example, a Paveway LGB is not a SEAD-specific munition, but when used to destroy a radar antenna it achieves the objective of Suppression of Enemy Air Defence.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-45_Shrike

AGM-45 Shrike is an American anti-radiation missile designed to home in on hostile antiaircraft radars.


The Shrike was first employed during the Vietnam War by the Navy in 1965 using A-4 aircraft. The Air Force adopted the weapon the following year using F-105F and G Thunderchief Wild Weasel SEAD aircraft, and later the F-4 Phantom II in the same role. The range was nominally shorter than the SA-2 Guideline missiles the system was used against although it was a great improvement over the early method of attacking SAM sites with rockets and bombs from F-100F Super Sabres. A Shrike was typically lofted about 30 degrees above the horizon at a Fan Song radar some 15 miles (25 km) away for a flight time of 50 seconds. Tactics incrementally changed over the campaigns of 1966 and 1967 until the advent of the AGM-78 Standard ARM. This new weapon allowed launches from significantly longer range with a much easier attack profile, as the ARM could be launched up to 180 degrees off target and still expect a hit and its speed allowed it to travel faster than the SA-2. Even after the AGM-78 entered service, the Weasels still carried the Shrike because the ARM cost about 200,000 dollars, while a Shrike cost only 7,000. If USAF pilots expended an ARM they would have to fill out a lengthy form during debriefing. A somewhat standard load for the F-105G was a 650 US gal (2,500 L) centerline fuel tank, two AGM-78s on inboard pylons and two Shrikes on the outboards. The mix varied slightly for jamming pods and the occasional AIM-9 Sidewinder but this was the baseline.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gremlin

A gremlin is a folkloric creature, commonly depicted as mischievous and mechanically oriented with a specific interest in aircraft. Their origin is found in myths among airmen, claiming that the gremlins were responsible for sabotaging aircraft. In later times, different fantastical creatures have been referred to as gremlins, bearing varying degrees of resemblance to the original gremlins.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gremlins

An imaginary gnomelike creature to whom mechanical problems, especially in aircraft, are attributed.





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





From 6/8/1996 ( date hijacked from me: USS Cole DDG-67 commissioned and I was the first Commanding Officer of the USS Cole DDG-67 ) to 6/2/2004 ( Seahawks Stadium, a criminal enterprise, renamed to Qwest Field, which was constructed on the site of the imploded Kingdome ) is: 2916 days

From 7/22/1955 ( date hijacked from me: actor Willem Dafoe, who portrays U.S. Navy Lt. Commander "Tiger Cole" in 1991 movie "Flight of the Intruder" ) to 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is: 2916 days



From 4/21/1926 ( date hijacked from me: Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II ) to 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me: I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) is: 14266 days

From 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me: I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) to 6/2/2004 ( Seahawks Stadium, a criminal enterprise, renamed to Qwest Field, which was constructed on the site of the imploded Kingdome ) is: 14266 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qwest_Field

The stadium was originally named Seahawks Stadium. The name Qwest Field was announced on June 2, 2004, after Qwest bought the naming rights for $75 million (for 15 years). Although some people began using the new name immediately, the official approval wasn't given until twenty-two days later (June 24) by the Washington State Public Stadium Authority. Seahawks owner Paul Allen funded about 30% of the stadium's cost out of his pocket, the remainder being paid by a funding package of user fees, sports lottery revenue, and taxes on related industries.





http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=webstadium02&date=20040602&query=qwest

Sports: Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Seahawks

Qwest buying naming rights to Seahawks Stadium

By Jose Miguel Romero

Seattle Times staff reporter

As of today, Seahawks Stadium is now known as Qwest Field.










From 3/29/1997 ( Monica Lewinsky providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) to 1/20/2007 ( Seattle Art Museum & all employees and managers providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 3584 days

3584 = 1792 + 1792

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 1/29/1964 ( date hijacked from me: my first day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics where I won Olympic gold medals ) is: 1792 days



From 3/29/1997 ( Monica Lewinsky providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) to 1/20/2007 ( Seattle Art Museum & all employees and managers providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 3584 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 12/24/1968 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 8 astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 3584 days



From 7/30/1971 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) to 1/20/2007 ( Seattle Art Museum & all employees and managers providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 12958 days

12958 = 6479 + 6479

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me: I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) is: 6479 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Art_Museum

The Seattle Art Museum (commonly known as "SAM") is an art museum located in Seattle, Washington, USA. It maintains three major facilities: its main museum in downtown Seattle; the Seattle Asian Art Museum (SAAM) in Volunteer Park on Capitol Hill, and the the Olympic Sculpture Park on the Seattle waterfront, which opened on January 20, 2007.










http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/sculpturepark/

Opening weekend events

A two-day celebration

The park opens publicly Jan. 20.





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Gremlins (1984)



Kate: Now I have another reason to hate Christmas.

Billy Peltzer: What are you talking about?

Kate: The worst thing that ever happened to me was on Christmas. Oh, God. It was so horrible. It was Christmas Eve. I was 9 years old. Me and Mom were decorating the tree, waiting for Dad to come home from work. A couple hours went by. Dad wasn't home. So Mom called the office. No answer. Christmas Day came and went, and still nothing. So the police began a search. Four or five days went by. Neither one of us could eat or sleep. Everything was falling apart. It was snowing outside. The house was freezing, so I went to try to light up the fire. That's when I noticed the smell. The firemen came and broke through the chimney top. And me and Mom were expecting them to pull out a dead cat or a bird. And instead they pulled out my father. He was dressed in a Santa Claus suit. He'd been climbing down the chimney... his arms loaded with presents. He was gonna surprise us. He slipped and broke his neck. He died instantly. And that's how I found out there was no Santa Claus.










From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 1/29/1964 ( my first day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics where I won Olympic gold medals ) is: 1792 days

From 1/29/1964 ( my first day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics where I won Olympic gold medals ) to 12/25/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 1792 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_8

Apollo 8 was the Apollo space program's second successful manned mission. Its crew – Commander Frank Borman, Command Module Pilot James Lovell and Lunar Module Pilot William Anders – became the first humans to orbit the Moon. It was also the first manned launch of the Saturn V rocket.



As they rounded the Moon for the ninth time, the second television transmission began. Borman introduced the crew, followed by each man giving his impression of the lunar surface and what it was like to be orbiting the Moon. Borman described it as being "a vast, lonely, forbidding type of existence or expanse of nothing". Then, after talking about what they were flying over, Anders said that the crew had a message for all those on Earth. Each man on board read the story of creation from Genesis. Borman finished the broadcast by wishing a Merry Christmas to "all of you, all of you on the good Earth".


The only thing left for the crew to do now was to perform the Trans-Earth Injection or TEI, which would occur 2½ hours after the end of the television transmission. This was the most critical burn of the whole flight. If the SPS failed to ignite, then the crew would be stuck in orbit around the Moon, with only about 5 more days of oxygen and no chance of escape. Once again, the burn had to be performed while the crew was out of contact with Earth, on the far side of the Moon.

The burn occurred perfectly on time. The spacecraft telemetry was reacquired as it re-emerged from behind the Moon at 89 hours, 28 minutes, and 39 seconds, the exact time predicted. When voice contact was regained, Lovell announced, "Please be informed, there is a Santa Claus", to which Ken Mattingly, the capcom, replied, "That's affirmative, you are the best ones to know". It was Christmas Day, 1968.





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





From 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me: my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) to 3/29/1997 ( Monica Lewinsky providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 10510 days

10510 = 5255 + 5255

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 7/23/1973 ( Monica Lewinsky ) is: 5255 days



From 1/29/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) to 3/29/1997 ( Monica Lewinsky providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is 33 years, 59 days

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )



From 5/13/1987 ( date hijacked from me: my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported to a U.S. military base for intensive care hospitalization ) to 3/29/1997 ( Monica Lewinsky providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 3608 days

3608 = 1804 + 1804

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 2/9/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) is: 1804 days


http://icreport.loc.gov/icreport/6narrit.htm#L44

According to Ms. Lewinsky, she had what proved [ without proof ] to be her final sexual encounter with the President on Saturday, March 29, 1997.










It looks as though they are changing the original dates to cover up the piracy of my secret identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and of which Seattle Times is criminal liable.





http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/entertainment/2003530992_sculpture19.html

Friday, February 8, 2008 - Page updated at 12:53 PM

A two-day Sculpture Park celebration

No need to peer behind those fences anymore. Finally, after much delay and anticipation, the Seattle Art Museum will unveil its $85 million Olympic Sculpture Park this weekend.

It's expected to be one of the nation's most prestigious sculpture gardens — in the same league as those run by the Hirshhorn Museum in Washington, D.C.; the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis; and Storm King in upstate New York.

Gov. Christine Gregoire and Mayor Greg Nickels will be present at the public opening. Two days of festivities, held mostly inside or under tents in case of rain, will include performances ranging from hip-hop to Eastern European and West African dances.

To find the park entrances, just follow the pageantry. Teatro ZinZanni characters, acrobats from Circus Contraption and a stilt walker will perform, and a procession of drums and music will lead visitors from Myrtle Edwards Park to the Paccar Pavilion.

Here's the lineup:

Saturday, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.

11 a.m.: Park dedication at the PACCAR Pavilion with SAM officials, Gov. Gregoire and Mayor Nickels.










http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/sculpturepark/

Opening weekend events

A two-day celebration

The park opens publicly Jan. 20.










http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003534191_sculpturepark21m.html

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Visitors thrilled with sculpture park

By Susan Gilmore

Seattle Times staff reporter

They came by the thousands under cool skies, with the Olympic Mountains as a backdrop, to celebrate the opening of the Olympic Sculpture Park.


Dignitaries, from Gov. Christine Gregoire to Mayor Greg Nickels


"Look out Paris. Here she comes," Gregoire said. "This is a window to the Olympics." Then Gregoire quipped, "Let this be free — but spend the rest of your money in downtown Seattle."










From 3/29/1997 ( Monica Lewinsky providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) to 1/20/2007 ( Seattle Art Museum & all employees and managers providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 3584 days

3584 = 1792 + 1792

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 1/29/1964 ( date hijacked from me: my first day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics where I won Olympic gold medals ) is: 1792 days



From 3/29/1997 ( Monica Lewinsky providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) to 1/20/2007 ( Seattle Art Museum & all employees and managers providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 3584 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 12/24/1968 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 8 astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 3584 days



From 7/30/1971 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) to 1/20/2007 ( Seattle Art Museum & all employees and managers providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 12958 days

12958 = 6479 + 6479

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me: I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) is: 6479 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Art_Museum

The Seattle Art Museum (commonly known as "SAM") is an art museum located in Seattle, Washington, USA. It maintains three major facilities: its main museum in downtown Seattle; the Seattle Asian Art Museum (SAAM) in Volunteer Park on Capitol Hill, and the the Olympic Sculpture Park on the Seattle waterfront, which opened on January 20, 2007.










From 5/4/1943 ( Norman B. Rice & City of Seattle providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me: I intercepted the comet in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is 33 years, 59 days

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )



From 5/4/1943 ( Norman B. Rice & City of Seattle providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 11/20/1959 ( date hijacked from me: actress Sean Young, starring role 1982 movie "Blade Runner" ) is: 6044 days

From 11/20/1959 ( date hijacked from me: actress Sean Young, starring role 1982 movie "Blade Runner" ) to 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 6044 days



From 5/4/1943 ( Norman B. Rice & City of Seattle providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 2/9/1964 ( date hijacked from me: my final day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics where I won Olympic gold medals ) is: 7586 days

7586 = 3793 + 3793

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 7/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 3793 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norm_Rice

Norman B. Rice, born May 4, 1943 in Denver, Colorado, was the 49th mayor of Seattle, Washington, serving two terms from 1989-1997



http://www.thehistorymakers.com/biography/biography.asp?bioindex=1758&category=PoliticalMakers

Norman Blann Rice, born on May 4, 1943 in Denver, Colorado, was the 49th mayor of Seattle, Washington

Before entering city government, Rice worked as a reporter at KOMO-TV News










From 8/7/1955 ( Gregory J. Nickels actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me: my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 9764 days

9764 = 4882 + 4882

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 11/26/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) is: 4882 days



From 8/7/1955 ( Gregory J. Nickels actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me: my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) is: 6477 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 11/26/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing on the Jupiter moon Callisto ) is: 6477 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Nickels

Gregory J. "Greg" Nickels (born August 7, 1955) became the 51st and current mayor of Seattle, Washington on January 1, 2002.


In August 2007, his son Jacob pled guilty to one count of conspiracy for his part in a multi-state casino-cheating ring that stole money from casinos by bribing casino employees to false shuffle decks of cards










From 3/24/1947 ( Washington State Governor Christine Gregoire actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 2/9/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) is: 6166 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 1/19/1976 ( date hijacked from me: Public Law 94-479, General Of The Armies ) is: 6166 days



From 3/24/1947 ( Washington State Governor Christine Gregoire actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 11/19/1969 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 8276 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 3/13/1986 ( Microsoft Corporation is product of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 8276 days



From 2/6/1911 ( date hijacked from me: Ronald Wilson Reagan ) to 3/24/1947 ( Washington State Governor Christine Gregoire actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 13195 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 4/19/1995 ( Oklahoma City bombing with many fatalities and massive destruction ) is: 13195 days



http://www.nndb.com/people/335/000087074/

Chris Gregoire

AKA Christine O'Grady

Born: 24-Mar-1947

Executive summary: Governor of Washington










From 10/5/1951 ( date hijacked from me: actress Karen Allen, starring role 1981 movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and 1984 movie "Starman" ) to 3/13/1986 ( Microsoft IPO, a product of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is 159 days, 34 years

'1-59-34' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK )



From 1/31/1964 ( I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics on this day ) to 3/13/1986 ( Microsoft Corporation is product of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is: 8077 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 4/14/1981 ( date hijacked from me: I was the commander aboard the STS-1 spacecraft Columbia ) is: 8077 days



http://www.microsoft.com/msft/stock/default.mspx

http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/3/6/436b8e8b-7672-4c2c-9182-1c8b4c45e1ac/msftpricehist.xls

Microsoft Pre-Split and Post-Split Closing Stock Prices

View the history of closing stock prices by week, both adjusted for all stock splits



http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/3/6/436b8e8b-7672-4c2c-9182-1c8b4c45e1ac/msftpricehist.xls

History of Microsoft Common Stock Splits

Microsoft's initial public offering (IPO) was March 13, 1986










From 10/15/1959 ( Dino Rossi actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 4/21/1972 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 4572 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 4572 days



From 10/15/1959 ( Dino Rossi actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 12/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 3359 days

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )




From 10/15/1959 ( Dino Rossi actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 11/25/1986 ( funeral service for me and my Missing In Action status in Africa changed to Killed In Action ) is: 9903 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 4/14/1986 ( President Reagan orders bombing of Libya and I escape from being POW with serious injuries to roam lost through the African wilderness for over 13 months ) is: 9903 days




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dino_Rossi

Dino Rossi (born October 15, 1959 in Seattle, Washington, U.S.) is a former Washington State Senator and Republican nominee for Governor of Washington in the 2004 election, one of the closest elections in state history. Currently, he is working in real estate and promoting his book Dino Rossi: Lessons in Leadership, Business, Politics and Life, and is an official candidate for the 2008 gubernatorial election










From 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me: my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) to 12/5/1991 ( Seattle Art Museum & all employees and managers providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 8984 days

8984 = 4492 + 4492

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me: I launched from Earth by myself to intercept the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 4492 days



From 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me: my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) to 12/5/1991 ( Seattle Art Museum & all employees and managers providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 6792 days

6792 = 3396 + 3396

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me: my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) is: 3396 days



From 6/25/1986 ( Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week, 1986 ) to 12/5/1991 ( Seattle Art Museum & all employees and managers providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 1989 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 12/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 1989 days


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19911205&slug=1321258

Thursday, December 5, 1991

Seattle Art Museum -- From The Beginning

By Deloris Tarzan Ament

Today's opening of the new Seattle Art Museum










From 10/9/1971 ( date hijacked from me: I am board-certified surgeon ) to 7/4/1976 ( date hijacked from me: I successfully diverted the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 1730 days

From 7/4/1976 ( date hijacked from me: I successfully diverted the comet in the outer solar system ) to 3/30/1981 ( President Ronald Reagan shot and wounded in assasination attempt ) is: 1730 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hinckley

John Warnock Hinckley, Jr. (born May 29, 1955) attempted to assassinate U.S. President Ronald Reagan on March 30, 1981.










From 5/29/1955 ( John Warnock Hinckley, Jr. ) to 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me: I launched from Earth by myself to intercept the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 7462 days

7462 = 3731 + 3731

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me: my graduation from Princeton University includes degree as medical doctor ) is 3731 days



From 5/29/1955 ( John Warnock Hinckley, Jr. ) to 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 4884 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me: I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) is: 4884 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hinckley

John Warnock Hinckley, Jr. (born May 29, 1955) attempted to assassinate U.S. President Ronald Reagan on March 30, 1981.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_Assassination_Attempt

The Reagan assassination attempt occurred on March 30, 1981, just 69 days into the presidency of Ronald Reagan. While leaving a speaking engagement at the Washington Hilton Hotel in Washington, D.C., President Reagan and three others were shot and wounded by John Hinckley, Jr., who had previously stalked President Jimmy Carter and had a history of mental illness.

The motivation behind Hinckley's attack was an obsession with actress Jodie Foster.


Over the following years, Hinckley trailed Foster around the country, going so far as to enroll in a writing course at Yale University in 1980 when he learned that she was a student there after reading an article in People magazine. He wrote numerous letters and notes to her in late 1980. He called her twice and refused to give up when she indicated that she was not interested in him. Convinced that by becoming a national figure he would be Foster's equal, Hinckley began to stalk then-President Jimmy Carter — his decision to target presidents was also likely inspired by Taxi Driver. He wrote three or four more notes to her in early March 1981.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_do_you_want_to_go_today

Microsoft "Pac-Man" logo, designed by Scott Baker and used since 1987, with the 1994–2002 slogan "Where do you want to go today?"










From 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) to 11/14/1994 ( Microsoft Corporation is a criminal enterprise and instigator of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 6872 days

6872 = 3436 + 3436

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 12/11/1972 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 3436 days


http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/6.12/redmond.html

11/14/94 The "Where Do You Want to Go Today?" ad campaign débuts.










From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 6/25/2009 ( Seattle Art Museum & all employees and managers providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 16781 days

'16 July 1981' ( another threat sent to me against my wife )



From 4/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me: I was the commander aboard the STS-1 spacecraft Columbia ) to 6/25/2009 ( Seattle Art Museum & all employees and managers providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 10301 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 5/17/1987 ( I survived the attack on my location onboard USS Stark FFG-31 while many other U.S. Navy sailors did not ) is: 10301 days



From 7/16/1981 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 6/25/2009 ( Seattle Art Museum & all employees and managers providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is 335 months, 9 days

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )


http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/exhibit/exhibitDetail.asp?eventID=13787

Upcoming Exhibitions

Target Practice

Coming in 2009!

June 25–September 13, 2009

SAM










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfree_labour

Unfree labour is a generic or collective term for those work relations, especially in modern or early modern history, in which people are employed against their will by the threat of destitution, detention, violence (including death), or other extreme hardship to themselves, or to members of their families.

Many of these forms of work may be covered by the term forced labour, although this tends to imply forms based on violence. Unfree labour includes all forms of slavery.










From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 6/8/1984 ( date hijacked from me: premiere US movie "Gremlins" starring my wife ) is: 9228 days

From 6/8/1984 ( date hijacked from me: premiere US movie "Gremlins" starring my wife ) to 9/13/2009 ( Seattle Art Museum & all employees and managers providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 9228 days



From 2/6/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) to 11/25/1986 ( funeral service for me and my Missing In Action status in Africa changed to Killed In Action ) is: 8328 days

From 11/25/1986 ( funeral service for me and my Missing In Action status in Africa changed to Killed In Action ) to 9/13/2009 ( Seattle Art Museum & all employees and managers providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 8328 days



From 3/4/1965 ( date hijacked from me: "Todd 3465" from 1998 film "Soldier" ) to 9/13/2009 ( Seattle Art Museum & all employees and managers providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 16264 days

16264 = 8132 + 8132

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) is: 8132 days



http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/exhibit/exhibitDetail.asp?eventID=13787

Upcoming Exhibitions

Target Practice

Coming in 2009!

June 25–September 13, 2009

SAM





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.cswap.com/2000/Gladiator/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_11

Gladiator


:11:52
Why doesn't the hero reveal himself
and tell us all your real name?

:11:58
You do have a name?

:12:00
My name is Gladiator.