Thursday, June 26, 2008

combination cover





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 1:49:58 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 5/13/06


In an office, my boss's boss, was telling me that I had made history today. She said something about me proving how a single person can make a difference. She handed me some stuff including a chain that you use for dog tags. I was looking at it and there was something about it being too long, or needing to have some links taken out of it. I don't recognize me boss's boss, but my boss was familar. The senior person told me that my boss appreciate's people that are passionate about their work, after I was commenting on how much I enjoy my work.

I have also been thinking today again about the distinction between free will and mind control. The exhausting part about all this, as really with any kind of direction, is from rejecting the advice I don't want to follow. That is the stuff I don't remember, the advice or direction I didn't want to follow.










http://buperscd.technology.navy.mil/bup_updt/508/unireg/chapter3/3500_seriesArticles/3501_9.htm

Description and Wear of Uniform Components

Cap, Combination


Male Officers/CPOs. A military style cap with black visor, rigid standing front, flaring circular rim and black cap band worn with detachable khaki, green or white cap cover, as required.





http://buperscd.technology.navy.mil/bup_updt/508/unireg/chapter4/chapter_4sec3pt1.htm#chap4311

CHAPTER FOUR

RANK/RATE INSIGNIA

SECTION 3: HEADGEAR INSIGNIA

PART 1: COMMISSIONED OFFICERS


2. Visor Ornamentation

a. Male flag officers' cap visors are covered with dark blue cloth, embroidered with two rows of gold oak leaves and acorns.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniforms_of_the_United_States_Navy

Uniforms of the United States Navy


Combination cover with full fretting to be worn by Admirals





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fretting

fret

An ornamental design consisting of repeated and symmetrical geometric figures, often in relief, contained within a band or border. Also called key pattern.


tr.v. fret·ted, fret·ting, frets

To provide with such a design or headdress.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Sleep journal 2/27/06

There was a bunch of stuff in my dreams last night, but I only remember one part. I was also very tired when I woke up, but couldn't go back to sleep. The part of the dream I do remember is where I was walking down some stairs. It seemed to be outside, as in stairs leading down the outside of a building, a factory maybe. I am thinking it was at the end of something, a conclusion of something. I turned around after going down a couple of the stairs and was organizing some stuff, books maybe. I couldn't get them all together or something and I think I was going to have to make a second trip to bring them all down. Within the boxes and books, I pulled out a hat and put it on. It was a U.S. Navy Officer's cover.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fretting

fret fret·ted, fret·ting

to feel or express worry, annoyance, discontent, or the like










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/eagles/thelongrun.html

EAGLES LYRICS

"The Long Run"


I used to hurry a lot, I used to worry a lot
I used to stay out till the break of day










http://www.cswap.com/1982/Star_Trek:_The_Wrath_of_Khan/cap/en/25fps/a/00_19

Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan


:19:29
- I've never even met Admiral Kirk.
- Admiral?

:19:33
Admiral?!

:19:35
Admiral...