Friday, June 13, 2008

Three Kings (1999)





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Journal June 12, 2006, Supplemental

There must be some reason to these thoughts [ , I think now having just awoken from sleep, ] I was having awhile back about the opening scenes to the upcoming movie HALO. I was thinking of how the story goes behind the military person that inspired Master Chief. It begins with the real MCPO arriving at his post on some planet. It is an isolated post in some kind of wasteland, desert, mountainous region. He arrives, talks with a few people, walks around. The structure is some kind of pre-fab building with a lot of walkways and observation positions, a lot of defensive positions. You can hear the clanking of deckplates and gratings as people walk around. MCPO finds a place to sit down his gear and look out over the land. He places a photo of an attractive blond woman, a weather forecaster, on a ledge in front of him and wistfully remembers better times. After awhile, he is sent on some kind of recon mission and climbs into an aircraft that is sitting on a landing pad a few levels above the other troops. The aircraft is some kind of advanced vtol craft and you can see some similarities in the window structure to a Seahawk helo. as MCPO pilots the craft up and starts moving out, he sees a large threatening group of one of the planets native species approaching. They move in a long, herd-like stream and he can tell that at their speed, they will definitely over-run the station. He immediately lands back on the pad and runs, with deckplates clanking, but leaving his weapon in the aircraft, and runs down to the main level and jumps over the ledge to the ground. He grabbed a couple of flares on the way out and starts trying to distract the herd towards him and away from the station. They are large cow-sized rat-looking creatures, that are fast, but at his peak speed, he can out run them but he isn't sure if they have greater endurance. He runs out and away for a while and then runs into a cave system that turns into a maze. He has some near-misses from the lead rats, but he manages to leap up onto a ledge and run in another direction although they manage to keep following him. He finds his way out of the cave and sees the station in the distance, thankfully he has bought them enough time to bring all the defenses online and there is a pretty chance they will be able to fight off the herd. As he run towards the safety of the station, he finds himself with one leg hanging over the ledge of a deep gorge, having almost run over the edge. He turns around that the herd is running flat out lemming-style towards him. He curses the rat-bastards just as the first one slams into him and drives him over the ledge along with all of them to their death a thousand feet below. Later, a group of marines venture out to dig him out from under that carcasses of the rats. One makes an off-hand comment about how he thought MCPO was invincible. The scene moves around MCPO as he is lying on the ground and you see a similarity in the shape of his helmet to the look of Master Chief in Halo. Then, the scene changes to the construction of Master Chief. I don't know what MC is constructed of, but if his smallest component are nuts and bolts, that is how this scene begins, of his smallest components being brought together through an automated process of construction. The musical theme is some form of classical music but I don't know of any work that would fit. It should match the crude start of his construction and them progress into some form of elegant theme, an artful dance. After MC is finished, he steps out of the construction chamber, the perspective changes to show that 11 other cyborgs, whatever they are, were being constructed at the same time. As the music score dramatizes the movements, they all step out, then the focus returns to MC. He turns his head to look into the camera and says "I need a weapon." Later, it is revealed that the camera recording all this construction of the cyborgs was actually one of the bad guys recording it all, a spy that had snuck in to the construction facility. The is a subtle difference to the scenes that can later be recognized as being seen through the eyes, or ocular devices, whatever, of the bad guy. It is only later that it is revealed that they special scenes were being seen by the bad guy and that you realize there were earlier scenes where he was watching. The scene changes to some military office. A company officer, I think that would be considered a Major, wants to see an Admiral. The Major appears to have just come from a battle or something, he has mud on him and his uniform isn't really presentable. He is arriving after enduring 12 hours of being trapped in an overcrowded, dark bunker with a blistering, fierce mortar barrage from the enemy outside trying to break the bunker and then he is on a transport, some kind of windowless conveyance that is also overcrowded and hot and filled with the maddening and endless quietly blaring Muzac while the civilians around him are blathering on with moronic idiotic conversations that he can't help but overhear no matter how much he wants to tune them out and there is a communication panel where he wants to send a message to his family because he can't remember the last time he talked to any of them but some moron is doing something moronic on it. He eventually barges into the Admiral's office and the scene is reminiscent in certain artistic elements to an ancient Admiralty environment, that type of environment that reminds me of HMS Pinafore, although I don't think I haven't actually seen that play. The Admiral and someone else are sitting around in some kind of stuffy, formal meeting, maybe even sipping tea with their pinky fingers extended, that seems to be a waste of time to the Major. He is frustrated because he lost several men in some kind of battle earlier. The Admiral doesn't want to be lectured because, as he points out to a machine across the room that is stamping his signature on death notices for next-of-kin, he is well aware of the loss. He tells the Major then that they are receiving a Master Chief unit in a few days to help turn the tide in their losing conflict. There are only 12 units so they are sent where they are most needed.










http://www.lost-tv.com/transcripts/One_of_Us_Lost.htm

Episode 16 - "One of Us"

[As Sawyer heads for his tent he sees Jack coming around the shoreline]

SAWYER: Son of a bitch.

SUN: Jack? It's Jack!

[The other survivors all notice and run over. Sawyer spots Kate and sighs. Shouts and cries can be heard from the whole group as they hug Jack, Kate and Sayid. Sawyer and Jack shake hands, and Sawyer hugs Kate passionately]

SAWYER: The hell is she doing here?!

[The whole group turn, and notice Juliet]










From 3/27/1970 ( Elizabeth Mitchell ) to 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is 5 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 4 days

'59-34' ( my birth date UK )



From 3/27/1970 ( Elizabeth Mitchell ) to 6/25/1986 ( Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week, 1986 ) is: 5934 days

'59-34' ( my birth date UK )



From 3/27/1970 ( Elizabeth Mitchell ) to 7/23/1973 ( I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) is: 1214 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 1214 days



From 3/27/1970 ( Elizabeth Mitchell ) to 11/26/1976 ( my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) is: 2436 days

2436 = 1218 + 1218

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/15/1966 ( Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 1218 days



From 3/27/1970 ( Elizabeth Mitchell ) to 3/5/1989 ( actress Phoebe Cates is legally my wife and I am her husband ) is: 6918 days

6918 = 3459 + 3459

'34-59' ( my birth date UK )



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0593310/

Elizabeth Mitchell
Date of Birth: 27 March 1970

The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause (2006) .... Mrs. Claus / Carol Calvin
"Lost" .... Juliet Burke










http://www.lost-tv.com/transcripts/Tricia_Tanaka.htm

[Hurley is being interviewed by a news crew outside a Mr. Clucks.]

TRICIA: It's everyone's fantasy -- winning the lottery -- untold millions falling into your lap overnight. What would you do with all that money? Well, one such lucky winner recently bought a chicken shack. I'm Tricia Tanaka with Hugo Reyes, winner of a record 114 million dollars, outside Mr. Clucks Chicken in Diamond Bar which will be having its grand re-opening tomorrow. So, Hugo, I think the question on everyone's mind is: why did you buy Mr. Clucks?

HURLEY [nervous]: Uh, I like chicken.

TRICIA: Um, also with us is Hugo's former boss, and now employee, Randy Nation. That's probably every working stiff's fantasy, isn't it, Mr. Reyes? [Hurley just shrugs] Um, okay, so, Hugo, tell us what else you've done since you got on your lucky streak?

HURLEY: Actually, I've kind of had some bad luck, too. My grandpa Tito died of a heart attack and the first house I bought my mom burnt down. My friend Johnny ran off with my girlfriend, Starla. Oh, and this guy jumped off my accountant's roof.

TRICIA: Cut! [to Hurley] What the hell was that?! It's a puff piece, Mr. Reyes, do you know what that is?

HURLEY: Yeah. Sorry, Tricia Tanaka.

TRICIA: Um, do you mind if we go inside and shoot some B-roll?

HURLEY: Oh, I don't know.

RANDY: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course you can. He's just superstitious. You know, the ribbon isn't cut yet.

TRICIA [to cameraman]: Okay, let's go. Ugh, god I hate this.

HURLEY [to Randy]: Hey, you sure it's okay?

RANDY: Yeah, relax.

HURLEY: The safety guards are on the fryers?

RANDY: Those fryers are stone cold, alright? We don't even start cooking until tomorrow.

HURLEY: Do you hear something?

[We hear a sound like a missile in the background. Cut to Tricia and cameraman inside.]

TRICIA: And then pan through the...

[She stops when she hears the sound. Hurley and Randy look up in disbelief as a meteor crashes into the restaurant.]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102266/quotes

Memorable quotes for

The Last Boy Scout (1991)



Joe Hallenbeck: Buy a dog.










From 5/13/1987 ( while an active duty U.S. Navy officer, my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported home ) to 10/1/1999 ( premiere US movie "Three Kings" ) is: 4524 days

4524 = 2262 + 2262

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) is: 2262 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120188/

Three Kings (1999)

Release Date: 1 October 1999 (USA)










From 6/12/1968 ( ) to 4/29/1985 ( filming begins 1986 movie "Iron Eagle" ) is: 6165 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 1/19/1976 ( Public Law 94-479, General Of The Armies ) is: 6165 days



From 12/11/1972 ( I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) to 4/29/1985 ( filming begins 1986 movie "Iron Eagle" ) is: 4522 days

4522 = 2261 + 2261

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) is: 2261 days


http://www.inbaseline.com/project.aspx?project_id=27876

Iron Eagle (1986)

Began shooting April 29, 1985.










From 4/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 spacecraft Columbia ) to 4/5/1986 ( premiere Japan movie "Iron Eagle" ) is 3 days, 3 weeks, 59 months

'33-59' ( my birth date US )



From 12/11/1972 ( I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) to 4/5/1986 ( premiere Japan movie "Iron Eagle" ) is 159 months, 3 weeks, 4 days

'1-59-34' ( my birth date UK )



From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) to 4/5/1986 ( premiere Japan movie "Iron Eagle" ) is: 3589 days

3589 = 1 + 1794 + 1794

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 1/31/1964 ( I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics on this day ) is: 1794 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091278/releaseinfo

Release dates for

Iron Eagle (1986)

Japan 5 April 1986










From 4/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 spacecraft Columbia ) to 7/21/1987 ( formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) is: 2291 days

From 7/21/1987 ( formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) to 10/28/1993 ( "The Simpsons, Treehouse of Horror IV" ) is: 2291 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701279/

"The Simpsons"

Treehouse of Horror IV (1993)

Original Air Date: 28 October 1993 (Season 5, Episode 5)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701279/quotes

Memorable quotes for

"The Simpsons"

Treehouse of Horror IV (1993)



Marge: Wait! Before you send him to hell, there's something you should see. That's a photo of Homer and I at our wedding.

Richard Nixon: Wait a minute. You got married in an emergency room?

Marge: Well, Homer ate the entire wedding cake by himself... before the wedding.

[the Jury of the Damned all laugh]

Marge: Read the back, the back.

Blackbeard: Arrr! 'Tis some sort of treasure map.

Benedict Arnold: [snatches it away] You idiot, you can't read!

Blackbeard: Aye, 'tis true. My debauchery was my way of compensatin'.





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





From 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me: I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) to 4/18/1989 ( George W. Bush, Texas Rangers baseball corporation, criminal enterprise and instigator of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 4524 days

4524 = 2262 + 2262

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me: I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) is: 2262 days



From 2/5/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) to 4/18/1989 ( George W. Bush, Texas Rangers baseball corporation, criminal enterprise and instigator of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 9204 days

9204 = 4602 + 4602

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 10/9/1971 ( date hijacked from me: I am board-certified surgeon ) is: 4602 days


http://usinfo.state.gov/products/pubs/bush43rdp/running.htm

George W. Bush talks to reporters at Arlington Stadium in Texas on April 18, 1989, after baseball league team owners approved the sale of the Texas Rangers.



http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=950DEED9163AF93AA25757C0A96F948260&scp=2&sq=george+w.+bush+texas+rangers&st=nyt

SPORTS PEOPLE: BASEBALL; Two Sales Approved

Published: April 19, 1989

LEAD: The President's son and a former Vice Presidential candidate officially became part-owners of major league baseball teams yesterday when club owners unanimously approved the sales of the Texas Rangers and Baltimore Orioles.










From 4/1/1955 ( Terry Nichols ) to 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me: my first flight as jet pilot ) is: 4413 days

'4413'



From 2/17/1965 ( date hijacked from me: I am active duty U.S. Navy SEAL ) to 4/18/1989 ( George Bush, enemy combatant, Texas Rangers ) is: 8826 days

8826 = 4413 + 4413

'4413'



From 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me: my graduation from University of Oxford with law degree ) to 6/30/1997 ( Paul Gardner Allen, enemy combatant, Seattle Seahawks ) is: 8826 days

8826 = 4413 + 4413

'4413'



From 4/1/1955 ( Terry Nichols ) to 2/5/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) is: 3232 days

From 2/5/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) to 12/11/1972 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 3232 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Nichols

Terry Lynn Nichols (born April 1, 1955) is a U.S. Army veteran who was convicted of being an accomplice of Timothy McVeigh, the man convicted of murder in the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, U.S., April 19, 1995), which claimed 168 lives.





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bud_%28disambiguation%29

BUD may also refer to:

Basic Underwater Demolition, or "BUD/S", a military specialization perfected by the United States Navy SEALs





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underwater_Demolition_Team

Underwater Demolition Teams (UDT) were a precursor to the current United States Navy SEALs.










From 7/21/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) to 5/1/1983 ( U.S. Navy SEAL Team designation ) is: 5032 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 12/11/1972 ( I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 5032 days


http://www.seal.navy.mil/seal/introduction.aspx

On 23 November 1943, the U. S. Marine landing on Tarawa Atoll emphasized the need for hydrographic reconnaissance and underwater demolition of obstacles prior to any amphibious landing.

After Tarawa, 30 officers and 150 enlisted men were moved to Waimanalo Amphibious Training Base to form the nucleus of a demolition training program. This group became Underwater Demolition Teams (UDT) ONE and TWO.


On May 1, 1983, all UDTs were redesignated as SEAL Teams or Swimmer Delivery Vehicle Teams (SDVT).










From 7/20/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) to 4/16/1987 ( The United States Special Operations Command ) is: 6479 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) is: 6479 days



From 7/21/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 4/16/1987 ( The United States Special Operations Command ) is: 6478 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 11/26/1976 ( my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) is: 6478 days


http://www.socom.mil/Releases/May/20thAnniv/USSOCOM%20celebrates%20its%2020th%20anniversary.pdf

USSOCOM celebrates its 20th anniversary

By Mike Bottoms, USSOCOM Public Affairs


The U.S. Special Operations Command was formed April 16, 1987, with responsibility to organize, train and equip U.S. Special Operations Forces from the Army, Navy and Air Force.





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





From 2/14/1986 ( I was Prisoner Of War in Libya ) to 6/30/1997 ( Paul Gardner Allen is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is: 593 weeks, 3 days

'59-33' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )



From 5/16/1955 ( date hijacked from me: actress Debra Winger, starring role, 1982 movie "An Officer And A Gentleman" ) to 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 7693 days

From 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe ) to 6/30/1997 ( Paul Gardner Allen is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is: 7693 days



From 7/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 6/30/1997 ( Paul Gardner Allen is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is 335 months, 9 days

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )



http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=2547336&date=19970701&query=paul+allen+seahawks

Sports: Tuesday, July 01, 1997


New Seahawk Owner In Town? Yes And No -- Team's Sale Deal Is Sealed, But Allen Misses Transfer

Elliott Almond

Seattle Times Staff Reporter

KIRKLAND - Paul Allen missed a historic moment with the Seattle Seahawks because he had more important things to do.

On the day Allen's representatives exercised an option to buy the Seahawks and began a marketing campaign to regain fans, the new owner was absent from a ceremony that had all the pomp of a peace-treaty signing.

The Mercer Island billionaire left yesterday's festivities to Gov. Gary Locke, King County Executive Ron Sims and more than a dozen other state and local dignitaries, whose simpatico emotions turned the affair at the Seahawk training facility into a lovefest.

While the politicos congratulated each other and anyone else who played a role in helping keep the team in Seattle, Allen was in England watching tennis pal Monica Seles, who was upset yesterday at Wimbledon.










From 7/4/1976 ( date hijacked from me: I successfully diverted the comet in the outer solar system ) to 4/19/1995 ( Oklahoma City bombing with many fatalities and massive destruction ) is: 6863 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 4/30/1982 ( date hijacked from me: my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 6863 days



From 11/26/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) to 4/19/1995 ( Oklahoma City bombing with many fatalities and massive destruction ) is: 6718 days

6718 = 3359 + 3359

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

The Oklahoma City bombing was a terrorist attack on April 19, 1995 aimed at the U.S. government in which the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building was bombed in an office complex in downtown Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The attack claimed 168 lives and left over 800 injured.

Shortly after the explosion, an Oklahoma Highway Patrol officer stopped 26-year-old Timothy McVeigh for driving without a license plate










From 2/9/1964 ( date hijacked from me: my final day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics where I won Olympic gold medals ) to 3/26/2000 ( Kingdome imploded, a product of coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 13195 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 4/19/1995 ( Oklahoma City bombing with many fatalities and massive destruction ) is: 13195 days



From 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak domed structure destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) to 3/26/2000 ( Kingdome imploded, a product of coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 6867 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 5/4/1982 ( I survived the attack on my location onboard HMS Sheffield D80 while many of Her Majesty's Royal Navy sailors did not ) is: 6867 days



From 11/25/1986 ( funeral service for me and my Missing In Action status in Africa changed to Killed In Action ) to 3/26/2000 ( Kingdome imploded, a product of coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 4870 days

4870 = 2435 + 2435

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date official United States federal undercover identity ) is: 2435 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdome

The Kingdome was an indoor sports and entertainment arena owned and operated by King County, Washington. The Kingdome received its nickname from King County,[1] and was officially known as the King County Domed Stadium and often called the Dome. Before its destruction it was located at the west end of Seattle's Industrial District, just south of Pioneer Square. The building was completed in 1976 on reclaimed tideflat land formerly occupied by the Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Railway's freight yards. It served as home to the Seattle Mariners baseball team, the Seattle Seahawks American football team, and the Seattle SuperSonics basketball team for several years. The Kingdome was demolished by implosion on March 26, 2000 the implosion was filmed by legendary avant-garde/experimental filmmaker Jon Behrens.

The footprint is now occupied by Qwest Field.










From 10/28/1955 ( Bill Gates is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal goverment and U.S.A. allies ) to 8/2/1990 ( Iraqi invasion of Kuwait ) is 5 days, 9 months, 34 years

'59-34' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK )



From 5/16/1955 ( date hijacked from me: actress Debra Winger, starring role, 1982 movie "An Officer And A Gentleman" ) to 8/2/1990 ( Iraqi invasion of Kuwait ) is: 12862 days

12862 = 6431 + 6431

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 10/11/1976 ( date hijacked from me: Public Law 94-479, General Of The Armies, approved by President Gerald Ford ) is: 6431 days



From 10/9/1971 ( date hijacked from me: I am board-certified surgeon ) to 8/2/1990 ( Iraqi invasion of Kuwait ) is: 6872 days

6872 = 3436 + 3436

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 12/11/1972 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 3436 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_war

The Persian Gulf War (2 August 1990 – 28 February 1991)[3][4] was a conflict between Iraq and a coalition force from 35 nations[5] authorized by the United Nations (UN) and led primarily by the United States in order to liberate Kuwait.

The war developed out of the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait on August 2, 1990. The aggression was met with immediate economic sanctions by the UN against Iraq. The international armed intervention began in January 1991 and resulted in a decisive victory for the coalition forces, which drove Iraqi forces out of Kuwait with minimal coalition deaths. Aerial and ground combat was confined to Iraq, Kuwait, and bordering areas of Saudi Arabia. Iraq also launched missiles against targets in Saudi Arabia and Israel.










From 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me: I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) to 3/19/2003 ( Iraq invasion begins, U.S.-time, a product of coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 9470 days

9470 = 4735 + 4735

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me: I intercepted the comet in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 4735 days



From 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) to 3/19/2003 ( Iraq invasion begins, U.S.-time, a product of coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is 159 days, 34 years

'1-59-34' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK )



From 11/4/1979 ( The U.S. embassy in Tehran hostage crisis ) to 3/19/2003 ( Iraq invasion begins, U.S.-time, a product of coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 8536 days

8536 = 4268 + 4268

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 11/8/1970 ( date hijacked from me: my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) is: 4268 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003

March 19 - The first American bombs drop on Baghdad, Iraq after Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and his sons do not comply with U.S. [ national traitor and Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda ally ] George W. Bush's 48-hour mandate demanding their exit from Iraq.





http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=kay20&date=20030320&query=iraq+explosions

Local News: Thursday, March 20, 2003

Kay McFadden / Times staff columnist

The media got it fast, got it right

It may not have been the "shock-and-awe" show promised by United States forces poised to invade Iraq.

But to anyone watching television, the swiftness with which yesterday's airstrike in Baghdad was executed, disseminated and explained was a heck of a dress rehearsal.

The White House and news organizations worked in well-oiled tandem. The time elapsed from when the bombing run took place to when anchors were correctly summarizing it — barely a half-hour — gave new meaning to the concept of a fast news cycle.

News that air-raid sirens were sounding over Baghdad broke at 6:37 p.m. Pacific Standard Time and 5:37 a.m. in Iraq.


By 6:41 p.m., CNN's senior Pentagon correspondent Jamie McIntyre had determined that it probably was not. Almost simultaneously, the White House said spokesman Ari Fleischer would make a brief statement.

One minute later — that's five minutes after explosions sounded over Baghdad — Fleischer appeared on camera to announce, "The opening stages of the disarmament of the Iraqi regime have begun" and that the president would speak at 10:15 p.m. (7:15 PST).










From 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me: I launched from Earth to intercept the comet in the outer solar system ) to 5/1/2003 ( George W. Bush, enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government, providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 10042 days

10042 = 5021 + 5021

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me: I returned to Earth after successfully diverting comet in the outer solar system ) is: 5021 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_accomplished


"Mission Accomplished", a military phrase associated with completing a mission, is in recent years particularly associated with a sign displayed on the USS Abraham Lincoln as United States President George W. Bush addressed his nation on May 1, 2003.

Bush stated at the time that this was the end to major combat operations in Iraq. While this statement did coincide with an end to the conventional phase of the war, Bush's assertion—and the sign—became controversial after guerilla warfare in Iraq increased during the Iraqi insurgency. The vast majority of casualties, among both coalition (~96% as of November 2007)[1] and Iraqi combatants, and among Iraqi civilians, have occurred after the speech.








http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/29/iraq/main580661.shtml

'Mission Accomplished' Whodunit

W. House Changes Stories On Much-Mocked Banner At Carrier Speech

WASHINGTON, Oct. 29, 2003


CBS/AP) Six months after he spoke on an aircraft carrier deck under a banner proclaiming "Mission Accomplished," President Bush disavowed any connection with the war message. Later, the White House changed its story and said there was a link.

The "Mission Accomplished" boast has been mocked many times since Mr. Bush's carrier speech as criticism has mounted over the failed search for weapons of mass destruction and the continuing violence in Iraq.










From 7/23/1973 ( Monica Lewinsky ) to 6/19/2000 ( Microsoft Corporation is an instigator of insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S federal government ) is: 9828 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 1/28/1986 ( space shuttle Challenger explodes after liftoff killing all astronauts onboard Challenger spacecraft ) is: 9828 days



From 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me: I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) to 6/19/2000 ( Microsoft Corporation is an instigator of insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S federal government ) is: 8604 days

8604 = 4302 + 4302

From 10/5/1951 ( date hijacked from me: actress Karen Allen, starring role 1981 movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and 1984 movie "Starman" ) to 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is: 4302 days


http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2000/Jun00/BungiePR.mspx

June 19, 2000 — Microsoft Corp. today announced it acquired Chicago-based Bungie Software Products Corp., ... As a result of this acquisition, Microsoft gains exclusive publishing and distribution rights to select Bungie-developed titles, including the highly anticipated sci-fi action epic "Halo."










From 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me: my graduation from Princeton University includes degree as medical doctor ) to 11/15/2001 ( "Halo: Combat Evolved" is a product of insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is: 11866 days

11866 = 5933 + 5933

'59-33' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )



From 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) to 11/15/2001 ( "Halo: Combat Evolved" is a product of insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is: 7466 days

7466 = 3733 + 3733

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 5/22/1969 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 10 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 3733 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo:_Combat_Evolved

Halo: Combat Evolved, or simply Halo, is a first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie Studios. It was released on November 15, 2001



http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2001/nov01/11-15xboxeruptspr.mspx

REDMOND, Wash., Nov. 15, 2001 — Today the Microsoft® Xbox™ video game system


"Halo™ ," an epic action game that takes place in a science-fiction universe fresh out of a Hollywood movie










From 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me: my graduation from Princeton University includes degree as medical doctor ) to 11/9/2004 ( “Halo 2” is a product of insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is: 12956 days

12956 = 6478 + 6478

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 11/26/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) is: 6478 days



From 2/5/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) to 11/9/2004 ( “Halo 2” is a product of insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is: 14888 days

14888 = 7444 + 7444

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me: my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is: 7444 days


http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2004/nov04/11-08halo2frenzypr.mspx

"Halo 2" Invasion Causes Midnight Madness Frenzy
More Than 7,000 Retailers Will Open at 12:01 a.m.To Sell Most Anticipated Video Game of the Year

REDMOND, Wash., Nov. 8, 2004










From 2/9/1964 ( date hijacked from me: my final day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics where I won Olympic gold medals ) to 9/25/2007 ( “Halo 3” is a product of insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is: 15934 days

'1-59-34' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK )



From 3/5/1989 ( date hijacked from me: actress Phoebe Cates is legally my wife and I am her husband ) to 9/25/2007 ( “Halo 3” is a product of insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is: 6778 days

6778 = 3389 + 3389

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 6/12/1968 ( date hijacked from me: ) is: 3389 days


http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2007/sep07/09-24Halo3CountdownPR.mspx

Starting at Midnight the Worldwide Wait for “Halo 3” Ends

REDMOND, Wash. — Sept. 24, 2007 — Starting tonight “Halo® 3,” the final chapter of Microsoft Corp.’s epic video game trilogy, finally goes on sale around the world.










http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.










From 11/7/1952 ( David Howell Petraeus, who actively supports coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 4/15/1986 ( Operation El Dorado Canyon and I escape into the desert and lost in severe conditions for 13 months with serious physical injuries ) is 159 days, 33 years

'1-59-33' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )



From 11/14/1948 ( date hijacked from me: my uncle HRH Prince Charles, Prince of Wales ) to 11/7/1952 ( David Howell Petraeus, who actively supports coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is 3 years, 359 days

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )



From 11/7/1952 ( David Howell Petraeus, who actively supports coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 8/19/1981 ( the 1st Gulf of Sidra incident and I was the U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot targeted by hostile fire ) is: 10512 days

10512 = 5256 + 5256

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 7/23/1973 ( Monica Lewinsky ) is: 5256 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2697292/

David Petraeus

Date of Birth: 7 November 1952

Alternate Names: Gen. David Petraeus





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.cswap.com/1986/Heartbreak_Ridge/cap/en/25fps/a/01_23

Heartbreak Ridge


1:23:02
Sergeant Major, 1st Platoon wins.

1:23:06
I don't see it that way, Major.

1:23:08
You're out of order, Gunney.
1st Platoon is king of the pit.

1:23:11
- How do you figure?
- Your man cheated.

1:23:13
I say, he improvised.

1:23:15
He cheated!

1:23:16
He adapted. He overcame.

1:23:19
There's only one way to settle this.

1:23:21
Platoon sergeants, front and center.

1:23:25
Remember, Sergeant,
I'm leading your platoon today.

1:23:30
Old man, it's time somebody
put you in your place.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074899/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Midway (1976)



RAdm. Frank J. 'Jack' Fletcher: I'd give my retirement pay to know what Nagumo is up to now.

Captain Garth: Same thing we are, Admiral- Sweating it out.