Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Felony murder





http://dictionary.law.com/default2.Asp?selected=741&bold

felony murder doctrine

a rule of criminal statutes that any death which occurs during the commission of a felony is first degree murder, and all participants in that felony or attempted felony can be charged with and found guilty of murder. A typical example is a robbery involving more than one criminal, in which one of them shoots, beats to death or runs over a store clerk, killing the clerk. Even if the death were accidental, all of the participants can be found guilty of felony murder, including those who did no harm, had no gun, and/or did not intend to hurt anyone.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felony_Murder_Doctrine

Felony Murder Doctrine

The felony murder rule is a legal doctrine current in some common law countries that broadens the crime of murder in two ways. First, when a victim dies accidentally or without specific intent in the course of an applicable felony, it increases what might have been manslaughter (or even a simple tort) to murder. Second, it makes any participant in such a felony criminally responsible for any deaths that occur during or in furtherance of that felony.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: inspector.general@usdoj.gov

Cc: hotline@dodig.mil; House Speaker

Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 3:52:28 PM

Subject: Subject: David George Reichert, who actively supports a coup d’état against the U.S. government by foreign power


To: Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)

Location: Seattle and King County, Washington, investigating corrupted public officials, who are an armed force providing material support to an insurrection against the United States of America.





Federal prison sentences are automatic and mandatory, with no recourse, to those perpetrators that have been caught interfering, at any measure, either directly or indirectly, with my official United States federal undercover investigation of criminal conspiracy to hijack my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value.





I have been out here doing my part on this assignment for 10 years and those of you in the Inspector General's office are going to have explain what you have done to make positive contributions to my investigation into corrupted public officials of the United States government.



I can only guess that you are frightened of those corrupted public officials that I have described but you are going to find I have little tolerance for your cowardice.



I am not telling you all this information because I like to talk about myself. I am expecting you individuals in the Inspector General's office to start arresting these corrupted public officials that I name and I am giving you a direct order to make those arrests.



There will be a point where you have to explain why you have not taken action against the corrupted public officials I have named and why you are not following my orders.



I am giving the Department of Justice Inspector General a direct order to arrest and detain indefinitely David George Reichert, the former Sheriff of King County, Washington.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: inspector.general@usdoj.gov

Cc: hotline@dodig.mil; House Speaker

Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 6:47:16 AM

Subject: Subject: Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice, who actively supports coup d’état against the U.S. government by foreign power

To: Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice, who actively supports coup d’état against the U.S. government by foreign power


From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)


Location: Seattle and King County, Washington, investigating corrupted public officials, who are an armed force providing material support to an insurrection against the United States of America.





The role, as it were, of the Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice, in this investigation is over.



The Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice, has been judged by me as criminally negligent and those I deem guilty will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law.





















Marsha Pechman is officially convicted by United States federal judiciary of providing material support to coup d'etat and subversive activity against the United States of America. There is no legal recourse for this judgment and the judgment is irrevocable. The penalty for Marsha Pechman's traitorous activity is a life sentence in United States federal prison.






http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/basketball/367167_trial16.html

Last updated June 15, 2008 9:47 p.m. PT

Sonics trial gets down to one basic issue

Battle centers on 'specific-performance' clause in KeyArena lease

By GREG JOHNS
P-I REPORTER

When Paul Lawrence steps to the podium to present his opening argument Monday morning in Judge Marsha Pechman's courtroom, the lead attorney for the city of Seattle will have a mound of depositions of key witnesses at his disposal. He'll have dozens of revealing private e-mails. He'll be able to draw on hundreds of days of legal legwork.

But despite the endless piles of paperwork in preparation for the city's lawsuit against the Sonics' Oklahoma City ownership group, Lawrence's argument and the entire trial will ultimately boil down to two words: Specific performance.

It's more fun to bring out Clay Bennett's "boo hoo" e-mail response after the Sonics chairman was told some of his players weren't happy about the prospect of moving to Oklahoma City.

Or minority owner Aubrey McClendon's deposition testimony that "it's like me saying the sky is green" when trying to explain how he mistakenly told a newspaper reporter that his group didn't buy the Sonics to keep them in Seattle.

Yet the six-day trial, which begins at 9 a.m. in the Federal Courthouse in downtown Seattle, figures ultimately to center on a legal battle over whether the city can enforce the specific-performance clause in its Key- Arena lease.










From 11/14/1954 ( Condoleezza Rice actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 7738 days

From 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) to 3/29/1997 ( Monica Lewinsky providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 7738 days



From 11/14/1954 ( Condoleezza Rice actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 5/13/1987 ( While an active duty U.S. Navy officer, as I remain to this day in 2008, my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported for intensive care hospitalization ) is: 11868 days

11868 = 5934 + 5934

'59-34' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK )


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condoleeza_Rice

Condoleezza Rice (born November 14, 1954) is the 66th United States Secretary of State, and the second in the administration of President George W. Bush to hold the office.

Condoleezza Rice was President Bush's National Security Advisor during his first term (2001–2005).





http://www.nndb.com/people/205/000024133/

Condoleezza Rice

Born: 14-Nov-1954

Executive summary: US Secretary of State


US Secretary of State (2005-)

White House National Security Advisor (2001-05)










From 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me: my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) to 3/29/1997 ( Monica Lewinsky providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 10510 days

10510 = 5255 + 5255

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 7/23/1973 ( Monica Lewinsky ) is: 5255 days



From 1/29/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) to 3/29/1997 ( Monica Lewinsky providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is 33 years, 59 days

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )



From 5/13/1987 ( date hijacked from me: my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported to a U.S. military base for intensive care hospitalization ) to 3/29/1997 ( Monica Lewinsky providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 3608 days

3608 = 1804 + 1804

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 2/9/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) is: 1804 days


http://icreport.loc.gov/icreport/6narrit.htm#L44

According to Ms. Lewinsky, she had what proved [ without proof ] to be her final sexual encounter with the President on Saturday, March 29, 1997.










From 11/11/1966 ( date hijacked from me: I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) to 2/6/1971 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 1548 days

From 2/6/1971 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) to 5/4/1975 ( Laci Peterson ) is: 1548 days



From 5/4/1975 ( Laci Peterson ) to 5/13/1987 ( my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported to a U.S. military base for intensive care hospitalization ) is: 4392 days

4392 = 2196 + 2196

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 2196 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laci_peterson

Laci Peterson, born Laci Denise Rocha (May 4, 1975–ca. December 24, 2002), was the subject of one of the most discussed missing-person cases in United States history, after she went missing while eight months pregnant with her first child. Laci was last seen alive on December 23, 2002. Her husband, Scott Peterson was eventually convicted of her murder and is currently on death row at San Quentin Prison [ but the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance remain at large and is responsible for her murder. ]










From 2/28/1997 ( Monica Lewinsky providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) to 12/23/2002 ( Laci Peterson was last seen alive ) is 5 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 4 days

'59-34' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK )



From 10/9/1971 ( date hijacked from me: I am board-certified surgeon ) to 5/17/1987 ( I survived the attack on my location onboard USS Stark FFG-31 while many other U.S. Navy sailors did not ) is: 5699 days

From 5/17/1987 ( I survived the attack on my location onboard USS Stark FFG-31 while many other U.S. Navy sailors did not ) to 12/23/2002 ( Laci Peterson was last seen alive ) is: 5699 days



From 7/16/1981 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 12/23/2002 ( Laci Peterson was last seen alive ) is: 7830 days

7830 = 3915 + 3915

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 11/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 3915 days



From 11/25/1986 ( funeral service for me and my Missing In Action status in Africa changed to Killed In Action ) to 12/23/2002 ( Laci Peterson was last seen alive ) is: 5872 days

5872 = 2936 + 2936

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 7/30/1971 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 2936 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laci_peterson

Laci Peterson, born Laci Denise Rocha (May 4, 1975–ca. December 24, 2002), was the subject of one of the most discussed missing-person cases in United States history, after she went missing while eight months pregnant with her first child. Laci was last seen alive on December 23, 2002. Her husband, Scott Peterson was eventually convicted of her murder and is currently on death row at San Quentin Prison [ but the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance remain at large and is responsible for her murder. ]










From 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) to 2/28/1997 ( Monica Lewinsky providing material support to insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is: 10367 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 7/21/1987 ( date hijacked from me: formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) is: 10367 days



From 10/11/1976 ( date hijacked from me: Public Law 94-479, General Of The Armies, approved by President Gerald Ford ) to 2/28/1997 ( Monica Lewinsky providing material support to insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is: 7445 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me: my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is: 7445 days


http://icreport.loc.gov/icreport/6narrit.htm#L44


Physical evidence conclusively establishes [ to only a moron and/or to subversive elements against the U.S. federal government ] that the President and Ms. Lewinsky had a sexual relationship. After reaching an immunity and cooperation agreement with the Office of the Independent Counsel on July 28, 1998, Ms. Lewinsky turned over a navy blue dress that she said she had worn [ of which there is absolutely no proof other than the allegations of Monica Lewinsky, who is an insurgent against the United States of America, ] during a sexual encounter with the President on February 28, 1997. According to Ms. Lewinsky, she noticed stains on the garment the next time she took it from her closet. From their location, she surmised that the stains were the President's semen










From 8/5/1930 ( date hijacked from me: Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut Neil Armstrong, NASA ) to 2/6/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) is: 12238 days

From 2/6/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) to 8/9/1997 ( published wedding date of Scott and Laci Peterson ) is: 12238 days



From 6/8/1981 ( ) to 8/9/1997 ( published wedding date of Scott and Laci Peterson ) is: 5906 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 5/4/1975 ( Laci Peterson ) is: 5906 days



From 4/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me: I was the commander aboard the STS-1 spacecraft Columbia ) to 8/9/1997 ( published wedding date of Scott and Laci Peterson )(Saturday) is: 5963 days

5963 = 1 + 2981 + 2981

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me: my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) is: 2981 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laci_peterson

Laci Peterson, born Laci Denise Rocha (May 4, 1975–ca. December 24, 2002), was the subject of one of the most discussed missing-person cases in United States history, after she went missing while eight months pregnant with her first child. Laci was last seen alive on December 23, 2002. Her husband, Scott Peterson was eventually convicted of her murder and is currently on death row at San Quentin Prison [ but the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance remain at large and is responsible for her murder. ]


In December 1996, they were engaged, and they married on August 9, 1997


On April 13, 2003, a couple walking their dog discovered the decomposing but well-preserved body of a late-term male fetus on the San Francisco Bay shore in Richmond's Point Isabel Regional Shoreline park[18], north of Berkeley. One day later, the body of a recently-pregnant woman, wearing cream-colored maternity pants and a maternity bra, washed to shore one mile away from where the baby's body was found.










From 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me: my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) to 4/14/2003 ( suspicious discovery of Laci Peterson's remains ) is 13 days, 359 months

'1-33-59' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )



From 4/20/1999 ( Columbine Massacre ) to 4/14/2003 ( suspicious discovery of Laci Peterson's remains ) is 3 years, 359 days

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laci_peterson

Laci Peterson, born Laci Denise Rocha (May 4, 1975–ca. December 24, 2002), was the subject of one of the most discussed missing-person cases in United States history, after she went missing while eight months pregnant with her first child. Laci was last seen alive on December 23, 2002. Her husband, Scott Peterson was eventually convicted of her murder and is currently on death row at San Quentin Prison [ but the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance remain at large and is responsible for her murder. ]


On April 13, 2003, a couple walking their dog discovered the decomposing but well-preserved body of a late-term male fetus on the San Francisco Bay shore in Richmond's Point Isabel Regional Shoreline park[18], north of Berkeley. One day later, the body of a recently-pregnant woman, wearing cream-colored maternity pants and a maternity bra, washed to shore one mile away from where the baby's body was found.










One objective of the criminal conspiracy to pirate my secret identity, which has tremendous commercial value, is to manipulate public opinion about the family members of crime victims. The Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance has been stalking me and my family all these years so they are creating an environment of suspicion to explain how they gathered all the details about our privates lives and the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance needs a cover story so they can profit from my secret identity.










From 4/16/1970 ( date hijacked from me: planned lunar landing date for Apollo 13 ) to 10/24/1972 ( Scott Lee Peterson ) is: 922 days

From 10/24/1972 ( Scott Lee Peterson ) to 5/4/1975 ( Laci Peterson ) is: 922 days



From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 10/24/1972 ( Scott Lee Peterson ) is: 3388 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 6/12/1968 ( date hijacked from me: ) is: 3388 days



From 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me: I am Princeton University medical doctor degree graduate ) to 2/6/1971 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 626 days

From 2/6/1971 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) to 10/24/1972 ( Scott Lee Peterson ) is: 626 days



From 1/29/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) to 10/24/1972 ( Scott Lee Peterson ) is: 3191 days

3191 = 1 + 1595 + 1595

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is: 1595 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Peterson

Scott Lee Peterson (October 24, 1972) is an American man who was convicted of the murder of his wife, Laci Peterson, who had been eight months pregnant at the time, and their unborn son, Conner. Peterson's case dominated the American media for many months.

On March 16, 2005, Peterson was sentenced to death and is on death row in San Quentin State Prison [ but the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance remain at large and is responsible for Laci Peterson's murder. ]





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





From 2/6/1964 ( I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) to 4/16/1970 ( planned lunar landing date for Apollo 13 ) is: 2261 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) is: 2261 days



From 1/29/1964 ( my first day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics where I won Olympic gold medals ) to 4/16/1970 ( planned lunar landing date for Apollo 13 ) is: 2269 days

From 4/16/1970 ( planned lunar landing date for Apollo 13 ) to 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted the comet in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 2269 days





http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/april/14/newsid_2780000/2780767.stm

1970: Critical explosion cripples Apollo 13

The Apollo 13 mission was to have been man's third Moon landing. The spacecraft was due to land in the Fra Mauro area of the Moon on Thursday 16 April.





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





From 7/29/1958 ( date hijacked from me: NASA formed ) to 2/9/2003 ( National Enquirer providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 16266 days

16266 = 8133 + 8133

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 6/8/1981 ( ) is: 8133 days



From 1/29/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) to 2/9/2003 ( National Enquirer providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 14256 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 3/15/1998 ( date hijacked from me: as a U.S. Navy officer, I was secretly deployed on an official U.S. federal assignment ) is: 14256 days



From 12/24/1968 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 2/9/2003 ( National Enquirer providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 12465 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 8/31/1997 ( death of Diana, Princess of Wales, under suspicious circumstances ) is: 12465 days



From 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me: my wife Phoebe and I are married ) to 2/9/2003 ( National Enquirer providing material support to insurrection and subversive activites against the U.S. federal government ) is: 8604 days

8604 = 4302 + 4302

From 10/5/1951 ( date hijacked from me: actress Karen Allen, starring role 1981 movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and 1984 movie "Starman" ) to 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is: 4302 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Frey

Amber Dawn Frey Hernandez (born February 10, 1975) is an American woman who came to national prominence as the girlfriend of, and later as a prosecution witness against, Scott Peterson during the well publicized investigation into the disappearance of his wife Laci Peterson in California. Scott Peterson was convicted of his wife's murder and is currently sitting on death row [ but the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance remain at large and is responsible for her murder. ]


On February 9, 2003, the National Enquirer published nude photographs of Ms. Frey that had been taken during her brief modeling career. She made no public response at that time because of her importance to the investigation but later expressed her reaction:

Amber Frey: I was devastated that they were out there. It was very hurtful.

Matt Lauer: Did you want to explain to people why you took the photos? Do you think, uh-oh, I wonder if people are thinking the wrong thing about me now.

Amber Frey: No, more so why are people doing this to me when I'm here helping Laci and her family. I've done nothing wrong but have helped and cooperated.

Shortly afterward, Frey spoke to several lawyers in Fresno, but none of them became her counsel. In April, 2003, Ms. Frey hired Los Angeles attorney Gloria Allred, partially to end the publication of nude pictures and other unwelcome attention from the media. According to a public statement by Allred made the following month:

She [Frey] has been offered money for interviews and she has refused and will continue to refuse those offers. We are committed to protecting the integrity of the prosecution, and we will not allow her testimony to be contaminated by offers of money for her story.

Following the announcement of her link to the Laci Peterson case, Frey became embroiled in other tabloid-fueled scandals: Michelle Hart, the ex-wife of former boyfriend Josh Hart, came forward to say Frey had become her husband's lover when he was still married. Ms. Frey had a public feud with former close friend Saki Vincent after Vincent sold photos of Frey and Scott Peterson to People magazine. Ms. Frey's father, Ron Frey, was a frequent guest on television shows, at times accompanied by Amber's attorney, Gloria Allred. He would usually defend against accusations that besmirched the good name of his daughter by stating that she was another innocent victim of Scott Peterson's manipulation. In October, 2003, Ms. Frey filed a lawsuit against a pornography broker who had published nude photographs of her on his website





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091278/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Iron Eagle (1986)


[Doug is showing off his piloting skills to Chappy]

Doug Masters: How was that?

Chappy: I thought you was a pilot, not an astronaut!





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





From 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me: I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) to 6/19/2000 ( Microsoft Corporation is an instigator of insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S federal government ) is: 8604 days

8604 = 4302 + 4302

From 10/5/1951 ( date hijacked from me: actress Karen Allen, starring role 1981 movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and 1984 movie "Starman" ) to 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is: 4302 days



From 7/23/1973 ( Monica Lewinsky ) to 6/19/2000 ( Microsoft Corporation is an instigator of insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S federal government ) is: 9828 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 1/28/1986 ( space shuttle Challenger explodes after liftoff killing all astronauts onboard Challenger spacecraft ) is: 9828 days


http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2000/Jun00/BungiePR.mspx

June 19, 2000 — Microsoft Corp. today announced it acquired Chicago-based Bungie Software Products Corp., ... As a result of this acquisition, Microsoft gains exclusive publishing and distribution rights to select Bungie-developed titles, including the highly anticipated sci-fi action epic "Halo."










From 2/6/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) to 2/10/1975 ( Amber Frey ) is: 4022 days

From 2/10/1975 ( Amber Frey ) to 2/14/1986 ( I am Prisoner Of War in Libya ) is: 4022 days



From 9/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me: my first day as student at Princeton University where I earned degree as medical doctor ) to 2/10/1975 ( Amber Frey ) is: 4 days, 492 weeks

'4492'

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat against my wife ) to 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me: I launched from Earth to begin mission to divert the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 4492 days

'4492'


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Frey

Amber Dawn Frey Hernandez (born February 10, 1975) is an American woman who came to national prominence as the girlfriend of, and later as a prosecution witness against, Scott Peterson during the well publicized investigation into the disappearance of his wife Laci Peterson in California. Scott Peterson was convicted of his wife's murder and is currently sitting on death row [ but the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance remain at large and is responsible for her murder. ]


Amber Frey had believed Scott Peterson was unmarried when she began a relationship as his lover. On December 8, 2002 Scott Peterson had told her that he was a widower.[1] Over the next few weeks she noticed inconsistencies in his descriptions of his life, particularly when a Christmas present shipped to her residence in Fresno, California came packaged with a shipping invoice that listed a billing address in Modesto, California.[2] He had told her he lived in Sacramento, California. She also grew suspicious about his tendency to telephone her from his bathroom while water was running. On December 26, before Amber Frey knew of Laci Peterson's disappearance, Ms. Frey ran a computer search on Mr. Peterson's identity with the help of a friend. They were unable to determine which was him among several men with identical names. That evening she followed up with a telephone message for a police officer she knew named Richard Byrd to ask for his assistance










From 8/4/1961 ( Barack Obama actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 5/4/1975 ( Laci Peterson ) is: 5021 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me: I returned to Earth after successfully diverting comet in the outer solar system ) is: 5021 days



From 3/24/1956 ( Steve Ballmer is an enemy combatant against the U.S federal government and U.S.A. allies ) to 8/4/1961 ( Barack Obama actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 1959 days

'1959 March 3' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )



From 10/28/1955 ( Bill Gates is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal goverment and U.S.A. allies ) to 8/4/1961 ( Barack Obama actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 2107 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 12/8/1964 ( date hijacked from me: actress Teri Hatcher ) is: 2107 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_obama

Barack Hussein Obama (born August 4, 1961) is the junior United States Senator from Illinois and a leading candidate for the Democratic nomination in the 2008 presidential election










From 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me: I launched from Earth to intercept the comet in the outer solar system ) to 5/1/2003 ( George W. Bush, enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government, providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 10042 days

10042 = 5021 + 5021

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me: I returned to Earth after successfully diverting comet in the outer solar system ) is: 5021 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_accomplished


"Mission Accomplished", a military phrase associated with completing a mission, is in recent years particularly associated with a sign displayed on the USS Abraham Lincoln as United States President George W. Bush addressed his nation on May 1, 2003.

Bush stated at the time that this was the end to major combat operations in Iraq. While this statement did coincide with an end to the conventional phase of the war, Bush's assertion—and the sign—became controversial after guerilla warfare in Iraq increased during the Iraqi insurgency. The vast majority of casualties, among both coalition (~96% as of November 2007)[1] and Iraqi combatants, and among Iraqi civilians, have occurred after the speech.








http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/29/iraq/main580661.shtml

'Mission Accomplished' Whodunit

W. House Changes Stories On Much-Mocked Banner At Carrier Speech

WASHINGTON, Oct. 29, 2003


CBS/AP) Six months after he spoke on an aircraft carrier deck under a banner proclaiming "Mission Accomplished," President Bush disavowed any connection with the war message. Later, the White House changed its story and said there was a link.

The "Mission Accomplished" boast has been mocked many times since Mr. Bush's carrier speech as criticism has mounted over the failed search for weapons of mass destruction and the continuing violence in Iraq.










From 2/22/1952 ( Robert F. Bauer, who actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) to 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me: my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) is: 5962 days

5962 = 2981 + 2981

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me: my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) is: 2981 days



From 2/22/1952 ( Robert F. Bauer, who actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) to 11/19/1969 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 6480 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me: I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) is: 6480 days



From 2/22/1952 ( Robert F. Bauer, who actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) to 11/19/1969 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 6480 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 4/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me: I was the commander aboard the STS-1 spacecraft Columbia ) is: 6480 days



From 2/22/1952 ( Robert F. Bauer, who actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) to 5/13/1987 ( my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported to a U.S. military base for intensive care hospitalization ) is: 12864 days

12864 = 6432 + 6432

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 10/11/1976 ( date hijacked from me: Public Law 94-479, General Of The Armies, approved by President Gerald Ford ) is: 6432 days



From 2/22/1952 ( Robert F. Bauer, who actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) to 2/6/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) is: 4367 days

From 2/6/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) to 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 4367 days


http://www.nndb.com/people/304/000168797/

Robert F. Bauer

Born: 22-Feb-1952

Executive summary: General Counsel, Obama Campaign










Yes, yes, I know you are pirating my secret identity just because you can get away with it and because there is nothing I can do about it.

You should have the engraved on a plaque.

Do you habitually lynch homeless people or is this is a new activity for you?





If you don't like the lecture then don't ask me where you can put the lecture podium.










From 10/28/1955 ( Bill Gates is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal goverment and U.S.A. allies ) to 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak destroyed by Israeli Air Force with F-16 Falcon fighter jets ) is: 9354 days

From 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak destroyed by Israeli Air Force with F-16 Falcon fighter jets ) to 1/16/2007 ( Illinois U.S. Senator Barack Obama providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is: 9354 days



From 7/30/1971 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) to 1/16/2007 ( Illinois U.S. Senator Barack Obama providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is: 12954 days

12954 = 6477 + 6477

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 11/26/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) is: 6477 days



From 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me: I intercepted the comet in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) to 1/16/2007 ( Illinois U.S. Senator Barack Obama providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is: 1593 weeks, 4 days

'1-59-34' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK )



From 1/20/1930 ( date hijacked from me: Buzz Aldrin, NASA ) to 1/16/2007 ( Illinois U.S. Senator Barack Obama providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) is: 28120 days

28120 = 14060 + 14060

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 8/31/1997 ( death of Diana, Princess of Wales, under suspicious circumstances ) is: 14060 days


http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politics/2003527070_webobama16.html

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Obama takes first step in presidential bid

By Nedra Pickler

The Associated Press

WASHINGTON – Democratic Sen. Barack Obama said today he is taking the initial step in a presidential bid that could make him the nation's first black to occupy the White House.

Obama announced on his Web site, www.barackobama.com, that he was filing a presidential exploratory committee. He said he would announce more about his plans in his home state of Illinois on Feb. 10.










From 1/17/1964 ( Michelle Obama actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) to 12/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 1804 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 2/9/1964 ( date hijacked from me: my final day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics where I won Olympic gold medals ) is: 1804 days



From 1/17/1964 ( Michelle Obama actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) to 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me: I returned to Earth after successfully diverting comet in the outer solar system ) is: 4836 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 10/11/1976 ( date hijacked from me: Public Law 94-479, General Of The Armies, approved by President Gerald Ford ) is: 4836 days



From 1/17/1964 ( Michelle Obama actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power ) to 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 4525 days

4525 = 1 + 2262 + 2262

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me: I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) is: 2262 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Obama

Education Bachelor's degree in sociology (Princeton University) cum laude
JD (Harvard Law School)

Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama (born January 17, 1964 in Chicago, Illinois[1]) is an American lawyer, community activist, and the wife of Illinois senator Barack Obama, a candidate for the 2008 Democratic Party nomination for United States President.










From 1/21/1953 ( Paul Gardner Allen is an enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) to 12/30/1957 ( Matt Lauer ) is: 1804 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 2/9/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) is: 1804 days



From 12/30/1957 ( Matt Lauer ) to 10/9/1971 ( date hijacked from me: I am board-certified surgeon ) is: 5031 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 12/11/1972 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 5031 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005126/

Matt Lauer

Date of Birth: 30 December 1957










From 12/7/1998 ( my official United States federal special undercover operation begins the current phase ) to 2/13/2002 ( all Microsoft employees and management, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Visual Studio, product of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is: 1164 days

1164 = 582 + 582

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat against my wife ) to 2/17/1965 ( date hijacked from me: I am active duty U.S. Navy SEAL ) is: 582 days



From 10/23/1983 ( I survived the suicide bomber attack on my location at U.S. Marines barracks in Beirut while many U.S. Marines under my command did not ) to 2/13/2002 ( all Microsoft employees and management, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Visual Studio, product of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is: 6688 days

6688 = 3344 + 3344

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat against my wife ) to 9/10/1972 ( date hijacked from me: fictional date setting 1991 movie "Flight of the Intruder" ) is: 3344 days


http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2002/feb02/02-13xml.mspx

Launch of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 13, 2002





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.NET_Framework

The Microsoft .NET Framework is a software component included with the Microsoft Windows operating system.

Microsoft started development on the .NET Framework in the late 1990s, originally under the name of Next Generation Windows Services (NGWS). By late 2000, the first beta versions of .NET 1.0 were being released










From 10/15/1959 ( Dino Rossi actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 4/21/1972 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 4572 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 4572 days



From 10/15/1959 ( Dino Rossi actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 12/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 3359 days

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )




From 10/15/1959 ( Dino Rossi actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 11/25/1986 ( funeral service for me and my Missing In Action status in Africa changed to Killed In Action ) is: 9903 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 4/14/1986 ( President Reagan orders bombing of Libya and I escape from being POW with serious injuries to roam lost through the African wilderness for over 13 months ) is: 9903 days




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dino_Rossi

Dino Rossi (born October 15, 1959 in Seattle, Washington, U.S.) is a former Washington State Senator and Republican nominee for Governor of Washington in the 2004 election, one of the closest elections in state history. Currently, he is working in real estate and promoting his book Dino Rossi: Lessons in Leadership, Business, Politics and Life, and is an official candidate for the 2008 gubernatorial election










From 2/14/1986 ( I was Prisoner Of War in Libya ) to 5/13/1987 ( my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported to a U.S. military base for intensive care hospitalization ) is: 453 days

From 5/13/1987 ( my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported to a U.S. military base for intensive care hospitalization ) to 8/8/1988 ( Jeffrey James Weise ) is: 453 days



From 12/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 8 astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 8/8/1988 ( Jeffrey James Weise ) is: 7166 days

7166 = 3583 + 3583

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 12/24/1968 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 8 astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 3583 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Weise

Jeffrey James Weise (August 8, 1988 – March 21, 2005) was a high school student of Red Lake, Minnesota responsible for the shooting deaths of his grandfather and his grandfather's girlfriend and the Red Lake High School massacre, a school shooting in which he killed nine people and injured more than a dozen others before committing suicide but the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance including Barack Obama and Dino Rossi remain at large ] .










From 11/19/1969 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 7/21/1987 ( date hijacked from me: formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) is: 6453 days

From 7/21/1987 ( date hijacked from me: formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) to 3/21/2005 ( Jeffrey James Weise ) is: 6453 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Weise

Jeffrey James Weise (August 8, 1988 – March 21, 2005) was a high school student of Red Lake, Minnesota responsible for the shooting deaths of his grandfather and his grandfather's girlfriend and the Red Lake High School massacre, a school shooting in which he killed nine people and injured more than a dozen others before committing suicide but the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance including Barack Obama and Dino Rossi remain at large ] .










http://dictionary.law.com/default2.Asp?selected=741&bold

felony murder doctrine

a rule of criminal statutes that any death which occurs during the commission of a felony is first degree murder, and all participants in that felony or attempted felony can be charged with and found guilty of murder. A typical example is a robbery involving more than one criminal, in which one of them shoots, beats to death or runs over a store clerk, killing the clerk. Even if the death were accidental, all of the participants can be found guilty of felony murder, including those who did no harm, had no gun, and/or did not intend to hurt anyone.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felony_Murder_Doctrine

Felony Murder Doctrine

The felony murder rule is a legal doctrine current in some common law countries that broadens the crime of murder in two ways. First, when a victim dies accidentally or without specific intent in the course of an applicable felony, it increases what might have been manslaughter (or even a simple tort) to murder. Second, it makes any participant in such a felony criminally responsible for any deaths that occur during or in furtherance of that felony.