Saturday, June 07, 2008

Red Planet (2000)





http://www.jamd.com/image/g/3289876

President Lincoln

1860: American statesman Abraham Lincoln, (1809 - 1865), the 16th President of the United States of America.










http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/participant/participant.jsp?spid=44085&apid=135958

ROYAL DANO

Born: 1922-11-16


The Right Stuff (1983)

as Minister





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Dano

Royal Dano (November 16, 1922 – May 15, 1994) was an American film and television character actor.

Dano was the voice of Abraham Lincoln for Walt Disney's "Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln" program, first presented at the 1964 World's Fair. Disney personally selected Dano, because he felt the actor came closest to the historical descriptions of Lincoln's voice. The "Great Moments" program was moved to Disneyland in 1965, and Dano's vocals continued to be a part of the program until 2001. In 1971, Dano's voice was also used for a revised Lincoln speech in the new "Hall Of Presidents" program at Walt Disney World in Florida, which ran to 1993.

Dano was unforgettable as the saddened, unnamed preacher in "The Right Stuff" (1983).










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Right_Stuff_%28film%29

The Right Stuff (1983) is a film adaptation of Tom Wolfe's 1979 book, The Right Stuff, about the test pilots who were involved in high-speed aeronautical research at Edwards Air Force Base as well as those selected to be astronauts for the Mercury program, America's first attempt at manned spaceflight. The story contrasts the "Mercury Seven" and their families with pilots like Chuck Yeager, who was considered by many test pilots to be the best of them all, but who was never selected as an astronaut. The Mercury Seven were Scott Carpenter, Gordon "Gordo" Cooper, John Glenn, Gus Grissom, Walter "Wally" Schirra, Alan Shepard, and Donald "Deke" Slayton.


Another fact that had been altered in the film was the statement by Trudy Cooper, who commented that she "wondered how they would've felt if every time their husband went in to make a deal, there was a one-in-four chance he wouldn't come out of that meeting." According to the book , this actually reflected the 23% chance of dying during a 20-year career as a normal pilot. For a test pilot, these odds were higher, at 53%, but were still considerably less than the movie implied. In addition, the movie merely used the fictional Mrs. Cooper as a vehicle for the statement; the real Mrs. Cooper is not known to have said this










http://www.cswap.com/1990/Gremlins_2:_The_New_Batch/cap/en/25fps/a/01_26

Gremlins 2: The New Batch


1:26:56
What happened to him?

1:27:00
I don't know.
I guess they pushed him too far.

1:27:10
- Lf they get out...
- We'll stop them, Billy.

1:27:13
Don't give up now.

1:27:15
Washington didn't.
Lincoln...

1:27:17
- Please!
- What?

1:27:18
Don't mention Lincoln.

1:27:20
A terrible thing happened
to me once on Lincoln's birthday.

1:27:25
I was 6 or 7.

1:27:28
I had the day off from school.
Mama sent me to the park.

1:27:32
She made me a peanut butter and jelly
sandwich. That's all I ever ate.

1:27:38
A man with a beard and hat...
Just like Lincoln.

1:27:41
Honey, we don't have
time for this now.

1:27:45
I remember... Oh, God.
He said, "Hello, little girl."










From 7/21/1979 ( my wife Phoebe and I are married ) to 2/12/1986 ( Abraham Lincoln's birthday as well as Ash Wednesday ) is 6 years, 6 months, 22 days










http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/speeches/1986/21486b.htm

Executive Order 12548 -- Grazing Fees

February 14, 1986





http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/speeches/1986/21486c.htm

Message on the Observance of Brotherhood/Sisterhood Week, February 16 - 22, 1986

February 14, 1986










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=36942&st=&st1=

Remarks at a Dinner Honoring Senator Paul Laxalt of Nevada

March 3rd, 1986

Thank you, Senator Armstrong. Thank you all. Ladies and gentlemen, it's wonderful to be here tonight and to celebrate with you the longstanding friendship that Nancy and I've had with Paul and Carol.

Well, Paul, Senator, I hope you'll forgive me for having a little fun here tonight. The truth is, ladies and gentlemen, this isn't the easiest set of remarks that I've ever been asked to give. And that comes from someone who's had to give a fair number of speeches. Come to think of it, Paul, you've probably had to sit through more of them than either one of us wants to admit. And I know that finding the right word or expression can oftentimes mean the difference between hurting or helping, between doing this job well or not so well. But sometimes the words just aren't there. The task is really impossible. I guess that was what Lincoln felt at Gettysburg. He knew there are occasions when words must be brief because the feelings are so deep, and this evening is one such occasion.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gettysburg_Address

The Gettysburg Address is the most famous speech of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln and one of the most quoted speeches in United States history. Historian James McPherson has called it "the world’s foremost statement of freedom and democracy and the sacrifices required to achieve and defend them." It was delivered at the dedication of the Soldiers' National Cemetery in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, on November 19, 1863, during the American Civil War, four and a half months after the Union armies defeated the Confederates at the decisive Battle of Gettysburg.





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





From 11/16/1922 ( date hijacked from me: Royal Dano, titled role as "Minister" in 1983 film "The Right Stuff" ) to 10/11/1976 ( date hijacked from me: Public Law 94-479, General Of The Armies, approved by President Gerald Ford ) is: 19688 days

19688 = 9844 + 9844

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 2/14/1986 ( I am Prisoner of War in Libya ) is: 9844 days










You are a traitor against the United States of America, Jack Jacobs.




From 6/11/1980 ( Steve Ballmer, leader at Microsoft Corporation, a criminal enterprise and instigator of insurrection against the U.S. federal government and USA allies ) to 5/25/2007 ( "With honor," a paparazzi product of criminal enterprise and insurrection against the USA ) is: 9844 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 2/14/1986 ( I am Prisoner of War in Libya ) is:9844 days



From 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me: my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) to 5/13/1987 ( date hijacked from me: my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported to a U.S. military base for intensive care hospitalization ) is: 7317 days

From 5/13/1987 ( date hijacked from me: my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported to a U.S. military base for intensive care hospitalization ) to 5/25/2007 ( "With honor," a paparazzi product of criminal enterprise and insurrection against the USA ) is: 7317 days



http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18773568/

With honor

New Medal of Honor Museum honors selfless service to country, comrades


By Jack Jacobs

Military analyst

MSNBC

updated 4:06 p.m. PT, Fri., May. 25, 2007










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own.


In espionage the false flag technique is used to recruit people into spying or stealing critical documents, by convincing them that they are working for a friendly government or their own government.


Political campaigning has a long history of this tactic in various forms, including in person, print media and electronically in recent years. This can involve when supporters of one candidate pose as supporters of another, or act as “straw men” for their preferred candidate to debate against.










http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Gremlins (1984)



Kate: Now I have another reason to hate Christmas.

Billy Peltzer: What are you talking about?

Kate: The worst thing that ever happened to me was on Christmas. Oh, God. It was so horrible. It was Christmas Eve. I was 9 years old. Me and Mom were decorating the tree, waiting for Dad to come home from work. A couple hours went by. Dad wasn't home. So Mom called the office. No answer. Christmas Day came and went, and still nothing. So the police began a search. Four or five days went by. Neither one of us could eat or sleep. Everything was falling apart. It was snowing outside. The house was freezing, so I went to try to light up the fire. That's when I noticed the smell. The firemen came and broke through the chimney top. And me and Mom were expecting them to pull out a dead cat or a bird. And instead they pulled out my father. He was dressed in a Santa Claus suit. He'd been climbing down the chimney... his arms loaded with presents. He was gonna surprise us. He slipped and broke his neck. He died instantly. And that's how I found out there was no Santa Claus.










From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 12/25/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is 9 years, 9 months, 3 weeks





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_8

Apollo 8 was the second manned mission of the Apollo space program, in which Commander Frank Borman, Command Module Pilot James Lovell and Lunar Module Pilot William Anders became the first humans to orbit around the Moon. It was also the first manned launch of the Saturn V rocket.

NASA prepared for the mission in only four months. The hardware involved had only been used a few times—the Saturn V had launched only twice before, and the Apollo spacecraft had only just finished its first manned mission, Apollo 7. However, the success of the mission paved the way for the successful completion of U.S. President John F. Kennedy's goal of landing on the Moon before the end of the decade.

After launching on December 21, 1968, the crew took three days to travel to the Moon, which they orbited for 20 hours. While in lunar orbit the crew made a Christmas Eve television broadcast in which they read from the book of Genesis. It was the most watched broadcast to date.










From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 1/29/1964 ( my first day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics where I won Olympic gold medals ) is: 1792 days

From 1/29/1964 ( my first day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics where I won Olympic gold medals ) to 12/25/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 1792 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_8

Apollo 8 was the Apollo space program's second successful manned mission. Its crew – Commander Frank Borman, Command Module Pilot James Lovell and Lunar Module Pilot William Anders – became the first humans to orbit the Moon. It was also the first manned launch of the Saturn V rocket.



As they rounded the Moon for the ninth time, the second television transmission began. Borman introduced the crew, followed by each man giving his impression of the lunar surface and what it was like to be orbiting the Moon. Borman described it as being "a vast, lonely, forbidding type of existence or expanse of nothing". Then, after talking about what they were flying over, Anders said that the crew had a message for all those on Earth. Each man on board read the story of creation from Genesis. Borman finished the broadcast by wishing a Merry Christmas to "all of you, all of you on the good Earth".


The only thing left for the crew to do now was to perform the Trans-Earth Injection or TEI, which would occur 2½ hours after the end of the television transmission. This was the most critical burn of the whole flight. If the SPS failed to ignite, then the crew would be stuck in orbit around the Moon, with only about 5 more days of oxygen and no chance of escape. Once again, the burn had to be performed while the crew was out of contact with Earth, on the far side of the Moon.

The burn occurred perfectly on time. The spacecraft telemetry was reacquired as it re-emerged from behind the Moon at 89 hours, 28 minutes, and 39 seconds, the exact time predicted. When voice contact was regained, Lovell announced, "Please be informed, there is a Santa Claus", to which Ken Mattingly, the capcom, replied, "That's affirmative, you are the best ones to know". It was Christmas Day, 1968.










From 7/21/1979 ( my wife Phoebe and I are married ) to 2/12/1986 ( Abraham Lincoln's birthday as well as Ash Wednesday ) is 6 years, 6 months, 22 days





http://www.cswap.com/1990/Gremlins_2:_The_New_Batch/cap/en/25fps/a/01_24

Gremlins 2: The New Batch


1:24:49
Listen, about Billy. Nothing happened.

1:24:53
I asked him out to dinner.
It was strictly business.

1:24:57
Okay, it wasn't completely business,
I'll be honest.

1:25:02
It'll be an openness thing.

1:25:04
I had designs on him.
I didn't get to first base. Okay?

1:25:08
- It'll do.
- What a wonderfully prepared woman.

1:26:56
What happened to him?

1:27:00
I don't know.
I guess they pushed him too far.










From 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted the comet in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) to 5/14/2000 ( premiere TV episode "The Simpsons, It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Marge" )(Sunday) is: 8717 days

8717 = 1 + 4358 + 4358

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 2/6/1971 ( I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 4358 days



http://www.snpp.com/episodes/BABF18

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Marge

Original Airdate on FOX: 14-May-2000



% Six more workers carry a giant sundae in an ark-shaped bowl out to the
% table. Homer gasps and pants, then drops his head into the ice cream.
% Worried, Becky yells out Homers name. At first, Bart thinks he's gorging,
% but with Homer still not moving, he too decides something's wrong. Becky
% picks up Homers head, shakes loose the ice cream and fruit on his face, then
% starts mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
%
% Homer comes to, but just then, Marge walks in and declares Becky a usurper.
% Three more workers corner Marge against the ice cream bar. She grabs a
% handful of sprinkles and throws them at her captors' faces, immobilizing
% them all. "I can only see a horrible rainbow!" hollers one of them.
%
% Marge then takes a big ceramic or glass ice cream cone off the wall, smashes
% the end of it, and advances on Becky. "Shut up, Becky! There, I finally
% said it," Marge says, but continues to encroach and swing the cone around.
% She has Becky cornered when the police arrive.

Wiggum: Drop the cone, sugar!

[a bullet zips past Marge and Becky]

Lou: Oh, whoopsie.

Wiggum: Take her away, boys.

[Lou and Eddie handcuff Marge and lead her towards the door]

Marge: I thought you said the law was powerless.

Wiggum: Powerless to *help* you, not punish you. [licks ice cream cone] Mmm, *earned* my treat.

Marge: [almost out the door, shouting] This isn't over, Becky. I know where you live -- my house!










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/BABF18

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Marge

Original Airdate on FOX: 14-May-2000



% In a courtroom, Marge sits in front of a tribunal of three psychologists,
% who will determine her sanity. Becky, Lisa, Maggie, Bart, and Homer sit
% in the gallery.


Lisa: Poor Maggie. How many insanity hearings have you been to in your short little life?

Psy. 2: Mrs. Simpson, before we begin, I just want to assure you that this is not a trial.

[other psychologists groan]

Alright, it's a trial.

[all high five]

Psy. 1: [opens a file] Now, Marge, according to this, you recently went berserk in a ice cream parlor.

Marge: Yes.

Psy. 1: And, Marge, did you ever have an unhealthy fixation on Ringo Starr?

Marge: It was healthy; he reciprocated.

[psychologists take notes]

He reciprocated!










http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/movies/fast_times/fast_times125.jpg.html

"Linda Barrett

Attending college
in Riverside.

Now living with her
Abnormal Psych Professor."





From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date ) to 4/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 spacecraft Columbia ) is: 8075 days

http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_1_results.jsp

ZIP Code™ Matches in RIVERSIDE, NJ

08075










From 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) to 2/24/1986 ( filming begins 1986 movie "Star Trek IV" ) is: 7045 days

7045 = 1 + 3522 + 3522

From 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted the comet in the outer solar system ) to 2/24/1986 ( filming begins 1986 movie "Star Trek IV" ) is: 3522 days



From 12/14/1972 ( I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) to 7/21/1979 ( my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is: 2410 days

From 7/21/1979 ( my wife Phoebe and I are married ) to 2/24/1986 ( filming begins 1986 movie "Star Trek IV" ) is: 2410 days


http://www.inbaseline.com/project.aspx?project_id=31030

Star Trek IV (1986)


Completed shooting May 5, 1986.

Began shooting February 24, 1986.










From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/26/1986 ( premiere US movie "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home" ) is: 8534 days

8534 = 4268 + 4268

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 11/8/1970 ( my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) is: 4268 days



From 7/16/1981 ( my wife ) to 11/26/1986 ( premiere US movie "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home" ) is: 1959 days

'1959' ( my March 3, 1959 birth date US )


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092007/


Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986)

Release Date: 26 November 1986 (USA)





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





From 3/6/1987 ( date hijacked from me: premiere US movie "Lethal Weapon" ) to 5/16/1996 ( death of Admiral Boorda, under suspicious circumstances ) is: 3359 days

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )



From 11/26/1986 ( date hijacked from me: premiere US movie "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home" ) to 5/16/1996 ( death of Admiral Boorda, under suspicious circumstances ) is: 3459 days

'34-59' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK )


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Boorda

Jeremy Michael Boorda (November 26, 1939 – May 16, 1996) was an admiral of the United States Navy and the 25th Chief of Naval Operations (CNO). Boorda is celebrated for being the first (and so far, only) CNO to have risen to the position from the enlisted ranks.


Boorda died 16 May 1996 of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest. He was reported to have been despondent over a news media investigation, led by David H. Hackworth, into Valor device enhancements he wore on his Navy Achievement Medal and a Navy Commendation Medal (small brass Vs, signifying valor in combat), which the media report claimed he was not entitled to wear. Former CNO Admiral Elmo Zumwalt, who was Boorda's commander in Vietnam, later indicated that Boorda was authorized to wear them.


Boorda also faced unrelenting hostility from a majority of flag and General Naval Officers who believed that Boorda had betrayed the Navy by allying himself with Bush and Clinton administration demands for reform in the wake of the Tailhook scandal. Aviators in particular were incensed[citation needed] by the treatment of Admiral Stan Arthur, whose nomination for the post of Commander in Chief, Pacific, was withdrawn by Boorda at the behest of a single Senator after questions were raised over mishandling of a separate sexual harassment case. [7] Boorda was also accused of assisting in the Navy's cover-up of the botched investigation into the USS Iowa turret explosion.[citation needed]





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092007/

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986)

Release Date: 26 November 1986 (USA)


Plot Outline: To save Earth from an alien probe, Kirk and his crew go back in time to retrieve the only beings who can communicate with it, humpback whales.










From 10/9/1971 ( I am board-certified surgeon ) to 3/6/1987 ( premiere US movie "Lethal Weapon" )(Friday) is: 5627 days

5627 = 1 + 2813 + 2813

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 11/15/1966 ( Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 2813 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093409/

Lethal Weapon (1987)

Release Date: 6 March 1987 (USA)


Mel Gibson ... Sergeant Martin Riggs
Danny Glover ... Sergeant Roger Murtaugh










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Blake

Robert Blake may be:


Robert Blake (admiral) (1599–1657), English naval commander

Robert Blake (actor) (born 1933), actor and star of the Baretta television series










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Blake_%28admiral%29

Robert Blake (1599 — August 17, 1657) was one of the most important military commanders of the Commonwealth of England, and one of the most famous English admirals of the 17th century.





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





From 3/6/1987 ( date hijacked from me: premiere US movie "Lethal Weapon" ) to 5/4/2001 ( Bonny Lee Bakley killed ) is: 5173 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me: my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) is: 5173 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnie_Lee_Bakley

Bonny Lee Bakley (June 7, 1956 – May 4, 2001) was the wife of actor Robert Blake










From 11/26/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) to 3/6/1987 ( date hijacked from me: premiere US movie "Lethal Weapon" ) is: 3752 days

From 3/6/1987 ( date hijacked from me: premiere US movie "Lethal Weapon" ) to 6/13/1997 ( EMP groundbreaking, product of criminal enterprise to hijack my identity and an instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 3752 days



From 1/28/1986 ( space shuttle Challenger explodes after liftoff killing all astronauts onboard Challenger spacecraft ) to 6/13/1997 ( EMP groundbreaking, product of criminal enterprise to hijack my identity and an instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 593 weeks, 3 days

'59-33' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US )



From 10/11/1976 ( date hijacked from me: Public Law 94-479, General Of The Armies, approved by President Gerald Ford ) to 6/13/1997 ( EMP groundbreaking, product of criminal enterprise to hijack my identity and an instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 7550 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 11/4/1979 ( date hijacked from me: The U.S. embassy in Tehran hostage crisis begins ) is: 7550 days



From 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) to 6/13/1997 ( EMP groundbreaking, product of criminal enterprise to hijack my identity and an instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 10190 days

10190 = 5095 + 5095

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 2/12/1973 ( date hijacked from me: Operation Homecoming begins and I was one of the C-141A pilots transporting home the American POW's ) is: 5095 days



From 11/19/1969 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 6/13/1997 ( EMP groundbreaking, product of criminal enterprise to hijack my identity and an instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 10068 days

10068 = 5034 + 5034

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) to 12/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 5034 days



From 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me: my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) to 6/13/1997 ( EMP groundbreaking, product of criminal enterprise to hijack my identity and an instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 5522 days

5522 = 2761 + 2761

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 2/5/1971 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 2761 days


http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=2544419&date=19970613&query=emp

Business: Friday, June 13, 1997

Shape Of Things To Come At Seattle Center -- Design Unveiled For Music Museum

Richard Seven

Seattle Times Staff Reporter

And now for something completely different.

Paul Allen wants his Experience Music Project museum to push boundaries, to provoke people to think outside the lines, to embrace the creative process.

So EMP's final design, released today as part of its groundbreaking celebration, figures to be appropriately controversial. A landmark to some, an eyesore to others.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/damage%20control

damage control

any efforts, as by a company, to curtail losses, counteract unfavorable publicity, etc.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_%28public_relations%29

In public relations, spin is a usually pejorative term signifying a heavily biased portrayal in one's own favor of an event or situation; it is a "polite" synonym for propaganda. While traditional public relations may also rely on creative presentation of the facts, "spin" often, though not always, implies disingenuous, deceptive and/or highly manipulative tactics. Politicians are often accused of spin by their political opponents.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anticipated

anticipated

to nullify, prevent, or forestall by taking countermeasures in advance

To feel or realize beforehand; foresee










If you are an employee of the Seattle Police Department or the King County Sheriff's Department, you are a coward or you are a corrupted public official. Or both. Regardless, the retaliation you can expect for failure to perform your sworn duty is to spend the rest of your life in United States federal prison. That is guaranteed.

You are a coward or you are a corrupted public official, or both, or worse, if you work for Seattle or King County.

Your badge numbers are being selected even now in a lottery to see which ones of you are arrested by me personally.

Gil Kerlikowske and Sue Rahr are pre-approved for me to personally arrest on United States federal charges of providing material support to coup d'etat and subversive activity against the United States federal government. All city council members and other management of Seattle and King County, including Bellevue and Redmond, are guaranteed permanent confinement to United States federal prison.










From 2/6/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) to 4/30/1982 ( date hijacked from me: my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 6658 days

From 4/30/1982 ( date hijacked from me: my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) to 7/22/2000 ( Gil Kerlikowske & City of Seattle providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 6658 days


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20000723&slug=4033229

Sunday, July 23, 2000

City's leaders say they're pleased with mayor's decision

By Beth Kaiman, Anne Koch

Seattle Times staff reporters

City leaders praised Gil Kerlikowske as the most polished and experienced choice for Seattle's new police chief - and the best communicator - among the three finalists.

While his selection by Mayor Paul Schell was greeted yesterday with a range of enthusiasm, community leaders and City Council members who will deal with him were mostly united in their support.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hostis_humani_generis

Hostis humani generis (Latin for "enemy of mankind") is a legal term of art, originating from the admiralty law, and referring to the peculiar status, before the public international law, of maritime pirates, since time immemorial, and slavers, since the 18th century. It is also used in the present to describe the status of individuals who have committed the crime of torture, the crime of genocide, crimes against humanity, and/or crimes against the laws and customs of war.


Under the legal principles of the United States, the government of a nation, as a legal body, cannot be held liable for willful or intentional acts against its constitution, the law of nations, or its internal laws, because a government is a creature created by law (and the law that creates a government is created by the sovereign will of the people). Therefore, a government, as a creature of law, cannot act against the very thing that gives it meaning. However, this poses a problem: what if a government does act unlawfully? How can this conduct be punished? Over the years, the courts have created a legal fiction so as to give relief to victims of unlawful governmental acts. This fiction supposes that these unlawful acts are not engaged, conspired, or otherwise directed by the government in question, but by the individual employees or officers of a government who carried out the unlawful acts. Therefore, even though a government may not be held liable for acts committed in its name, individual government agents who commit acts against the Constitution or the law of nations can be held personally liable. (Indeed, their liability is heightened, as they acted under color of law, gravely aggravating the magnitude of the offense; see Ex parte Young, 209 U.S. 123 (1908), as well as Bivens v. Six Unknown Named Agents, 403 U.S. 388 (1971).) This provides an incentive to government agents not to "just follow orders" when those "orders" are criminal.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_crime

Organized crime or criminal organizations are groups or operations run by criminals, most commonly for the purpose of generating a monetary profit. The Organized Crime Control Act (U.S., 1970) defines organized crime as "The unlawful activities of ... a highly organized, disciplined association...".

Some criminal organizations, such as terrorist organizations, are politically motivated. Gangs sometimes become "disciplined" enough to be considered "organized". An organized gang or criminal set can also be referred to as a mob. The act of engaging in criminal activity as a structured group is referred to in the United States as racketeering. In the U.S., organized crime is often prosecuted federally under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO), Statute (18 U.S.C. Part I Chapter 96 §§ 1961-1968).


"Piracy and banditry were to the pre-industrial world what organized crime is to modern society" (Paul Lunde, Organized Crime, 2004). Today, crime is thought of as an urban phenomenon, but for most of human history it was the rural world that was crime-ridden. Pirates and bandits attacked trade routes, at times severely disrupting commerce, raising costs, insurance rates and prices to the consumer.

Organized crime is deeply linked to the moral problem of integrating barbarian energy into civilized state building. The early Christian world was dubious about the legitimacy of nation-states. St. Augustine famously defined them as what would now be called kleptocracies, states founded on theft: "If justice be disregarded, what are states but large bandit bands, and what are bandit bands but small states?" (De Civ. Dei iv, 4).


Another use of the term "criminal organization" exists in human rights law and refers to an organization which has been found guilty of crimes against humanity. Once an organization has been determined to be a criminal organization, one must only demonstrate that an individual belonged to that organization to be punished and not that the individual actually individually committed illegal acts.[citation needed]

This concept of the criminal organization came into being during the Nuremberg Trials.










From 2/6/1964 ( date hijacked from me: I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) to 8/7/2000 ( Gil Kerlikowske & City of Seattle providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 13332 days

13332 = 6666 + 6666

From 1/29/1964 ( date hijacked from me: my first day as competitor at Innsbruck Olympics where I won Olympic gold medals ) to 4/30/1982 ( date hijacked from me: my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 6666 days




From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date, official United States federal undercover identity ) to 8/7/2000 ( Gil Kerlikowske & City of Seattle providing material support to coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is 5 days, 9 months, 34 years

'59-34' ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK )


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20000808&slug=4035840

Tuesday, August 8, 2000

NEWSWATCH

Council unanimous in vote to confirm Kerlikowske

Seattle Times staff: Seattle Times news services

SEATTLE - The City Council confirmed Gil Kerlikowske as the new police chief yesterday. He will take the oath of office Monday.





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 6306 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) to 9/12/1993 ( filming begins 1994 movie "Timecop" ) is: 6306 days


http://www.inbaseline.com/project.aspx?project_id=31503

Timecop (1994)

Began shooting September 12, 1993.


In the year 2004, time travel is a reality, and a new breed of criminal has emerged with it. Suddenly, it's possible to alter historical events, so the Time Enforcement Commission was formed to enforce a simple rule: No one goes back. But someone has broken that rule, and Max Walker is engaged in a fierce manhunt for a corrupt senator who has acquired the power to change history.










From 10/9/1971 ( I am board-certified surgeon ) to 10/21/1983 ( premiere US movie "The Right Stuff" )(Friday) is: 4395 days

4395 = 1 + 2197 + 2197

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 7/21/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 2197 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086197/

The Right Stuff (1983)

Release Date: 21 October 1983 (USA)










From 10/11/1968 ( I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) to 3/2/1984 ( premiere UK movie "The Right Stuff" )(Friday) is: 5621 days

5621 = 1 + 2810 + 2810

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 2810 days



From 5/21/1969 ( my graduation from Princeton University includes degree as medical doctor ) to 3/2/1984 ( premiere UK movie "The Right Stuff" )(Friday) is: 5399 days

5399 = 1 + 2699 + 2699

From 10/11/1976 ( Public Law 94-479, General Of The Armies, approved by President Gerald Ford ) to 3/2/1984 ( premiere UK movie "The Right Stuff" )(Friday) is: 2699 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086197/releaseinfo

Release dates for

The Right Stuff (1983)

UK 2 March 1984










From 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) to 9/1/1984 ( premiere Japan movie "The Right Stuff" ) is: 6333 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 6333 days



From 7/20/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) to 9/1/1984 ( premiere Japan movie "The Right Stuff" ) is: 5522 days

5522 = 2761 + 2761

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 2/5/1971 ( I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 2761 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086197/releaseinfo

Release dates for

The Right Stuff (1983)

Japan 1 September 1984










http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nmc/masterCatalog.do?sc=1966-104A

Gemini 12

Launch Date: 1966-11-11

Gemini 12 was the tenth and final flight of the Gemini series, which bridged the Mercury and Apollo programs. This mission, carrying astronauts Jim Lovell and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin, was scheduled to perform rendezvous and docking with the Agena target vehicle, to conduct three ExtraVehicular Activity (EVA) operations, to conduct a tethered stationkeeping exercise, to perform docked maneuvers using the Agena propulsion system to change orbit, and demonstrate an automatic reentry. There were also 14 scientific, medical, and technological experiments on board.










http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nmc/masterCatalog.do?sc=1968-089A

Apollo 7

Launch Date: 1968-10-11

Apollo 7 was the first crewed flight of the Apollo spacecraft


The Apollo program included a large number of uncrewed test missions and 12 crewed missions: three Earth orbiting missions (Apollo 7, 9 and Apollo-Soyuz), two lunar orbiting missions (Apollo 8 and 10), a lunar swingby (Apollo 13), and six Moon landing missions (Apollo 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, and 17). Two astronauts from each of these six missions walked on the Moon (Neil Armstrong, Edwin Aldrin, Charles Conrad, Alan Bean, Alan Shepard, Edgar Mitchell, David Scott, James Irwin, John Young, Charles Duke, Gene Cernan, and Harrison Schmitt), the only humans to have set foot on another solar system body. Total funding for the Apollo program was approximately $20,443,600,000.










http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nmc/spacecraftDisplay.do?id=1968-118A

Apollo 8

This spacecraft was the first of the Apollo series to successfully orbit the moon, and the first manned spacecraft to leave Earth's gravity and reach the Moon.










http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/chrono_astronaut.html

Chronology of U.S. Astronaut Missions (1961 - 1972)


1961

Mercury Redstone 3 - 5 May 1961 - Earth Suborbital (Shepard)
Mercury Redstone 4 - 21 July 1961 - Earth Suborbital (Grissom)

1962

Mercury Atlas 6 - 20 February 1962 - Earth Orbiter (Glenn)
Mercury Atlas 7 - 24 May 1962 - Earth Orbiter (Carpenter)
Mercury Atlas 8 - 3 October 1962 - Earth Orbiter (Schirra)

1963

Mercury Atlas 9 - 15 May 1963 - Earth Orbiter (Cooper)

1964

1965

Gemini 3 - 23 March 1965 - Earth Orbiter (Grissom, Young)
Gemini 4 - 3 June 1965 - Earth Orbiter (McDivitt, White)
Gemini 5 - 21 August 1965 - Earth Orbiter (Cooper, Conrad)
Gemini 7 - 4 December 1965 - Earth Orbiter (Borman, Lovell)
Gemini 6A - 15 December 1965 - Earth Orbiter (Schirra, Stafford)

1966

Gemini 8 - 16 March 1966 - Earth Orbiter (Armstrong, Scott)
Gemini 9A - 3 June 1966 - Earth Orbiter (Stafford, Cernan)
Gemini 10 - 18 July 1966 - Earth Orbiter (Young, Collins)
Gemini 11 - 12 September 1966 - Earth Orbiter (Conrad, Gordon)
Gemini 12 - 11 November 1966 - Earth Orbiter (Lovell, Aldrin)

1967

1968

Apollo 7 - 11 October 1968 - Earth Orbiter (Schirra, Eisele, Cunningham)
Apollo 8 - 21 December 1968 - Lunar Orbiter (Borman, Lovell, Anders)

1969

Apollo 9 - 3 March 1969 - Earth Orbiter (McDivitt, Scott, Schweikart)
Apollo 10 - 18 May 1969 - Lunar Orbiter (Stafford, Young, Cernan)
Apollo 11 - 16 July 1969 - Lunar Landing (Armstrong, Aldrin, Collins)
Apollo 12 - 14 November 1969 - Lunar Landing (Conrad, Bean, Gordon)

1970

Apollo 13 - 11 April 1970 - Lunar Mission - Landing Aborted (Lovell, Haise, Swigert)

1971

Apollo 14 - 31 January 1971 - Lunar Landing (Shepard, Mitchell, Roosa)
Apollo 15 - 26 July 1971 - Lunar Landing (Scott, Irwin, Worden)

1972

Apollo 16 - 16 April 1972 - Lunar Landing (Young, Duke, Mattingly)
Apollo 17 - 7 December 1972 - Lunar Landing (Cernan, Schmitt, Evans)










From 2/17/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy SEAL ) to 8/30/1999 ( filming begins 2000 movie "Red Planet" ) is: 12612 days

12612 = 6306 + 6306

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 6306 days



From 11/2/1975 ( I launched from Earth by myself to intercept the comet in the outer solar system ) to 8/30/1999 ( filming begins 2000 movie "Red Planet" ) is: 8702 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 5/13/1987 ( while an active duty U.S. Navy officer, my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported home ) is: 8702 days



From 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted the comet in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) to 8/30/1999 ( filming begins 2000 movie "Red Planet" ) is: 8459 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 8459 days


http://www.inbaseline.com/project.aspx?project_id=30196

Red Planet (2000)

Completed shooting December 17, 1999.

Began shooting August 30, 1999.


In the near future, Earth is dying. A new colony on Mars could be humanity's only hope. A team of American astronauts, each a specialist in a different field, is making the first manned expedition to the red planet and must struggle to overcome the differences in their personalities, backgrounds and ideologies for the overall good of the mission. When their equipment suffers life-threatening damage and the crew must depend on one another for survival on the hostile surface of Mars, their doubts, fears and questions about God, man's destiny and the nature of the universe become defining elements in their fates.


In an attempt to colonize Mars, the US sends a group of astronauts to explore the planet.










This makes me think, for several reasons, of when Microsoft was spreading rumors that I was a U.S. Navy SEAL, which I denied. Right around that time they re-issued my security badge with the original photo of me taken on 12/7/1998 but the photo had been retouched to include a red smudge on my forehead that looked as though I had been shot in the head.


































http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/080605-N-6538W-187.jpg

080605-N-6538W-187 PACIFIC OCEAN (June 5, 2008) Ens. Leonardo Nicasio from the "Argonauts" of Strike Fighter Squadron (VFA) 147 fires a 9mm pistol at a target on the flight deck aboard the Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis (CVN 74) during a small arms gun qualification. Stennis and Carrier Air Wing (CVW) 9 are conducting Tailored Ship's Training Availability (TSTA) off the coast of Southern California. U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist Seaman Walter M. Wayman (Released)


http://www.navy.mil/view_photos_top.asp

080605-N-6538W-187










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VFA-147

Strike Fighter Squadron 147

VFA-147 Insignia

Active February 1, 1967

Country United States

Branch US Navy

Type Fighter/Attack

Part of Carrier Air Wing Nine

Garrison/HQ Naval Air Station Lemoore

Nickname "Argonauts"


VFA-147 Strike Fighter Squadron 147 (VFA-147) also known as the "Argonauts" is a United States Navy strike fighter squadron based at Naval Air Station Lemoore California. The squadron is named after a band of heroes in Greek mythology named the Argonauts. This is a likely explanation for the squadron's tactical callsign Jason (see: Jason and the Argonauts).


Attack Squadron 147 was commissioned as the Navy's First A-7E Corsair II squadron on February 1, 1967 in Lemoore, California. VA-147 was the first squadron to employ the Corsair II into the Southeast Asian Conflict while deployed to the Western Pacific aboard the USS Ranger, and amassed a total of five combat deployments conducting air operations over Vietnam. The A-7E was retired following a Western Pacific, Indian Ocean deployment in February 1989, and Attack Squadron 147 was officially redesignated as Strike Fighter Squadron 147 (VFA 147) on 20 July 1989.










From 2/1/1967 ( VFA-147 Strike Fighter Squadron 147 "Argonauts" formed ) to 5/21/1969 ( my graduation from Princeton University includes degree as medical doctor ) is: 840 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/2/1965 ( my birth date, official United States federal undercover identity ) is: 840 days



From 2/1/1967 ( VFA-147 Strike Fighter Squadron 147 "Argonauts" formed ) to 2/12/1973 ( Operation Homecoming begins and I was one of the C-141A pilots transporting home the American POW's ) is: 2203 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) is: 2203 days



From 2/1/1967 ( VFA-147 Strike Fighter Squadron 147 "Argonauts" formed ) to 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted the comet in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 3439 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 12/14/1972 ( I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 3439 days



From 2/1/1967 ( VFA-147 Strike Fighter Squadron 147 "Argonauts" formed ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) is: 3588 days

3588 = 1794 + 1794

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 1/31/1964 ( I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics on this day ) is: 1794 days










From 11/12/1955 ( fictional date setting 1989 film "Back to the Future II" ) to 1/31/1964 ( I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics on this day ) is: 3002 days

From 1/31/1964 ( I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics on this day ) to 4/20/1972 ( I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut landing on the Earth's moon ) is: 3002 days



From 11/12/1955 ( fictional date setting 1989 film "Back to the Future II" ) to 2/5/1964 ( I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) is: 3007 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 10/9/1971 ( I am board-certified surgeon ) is: 3007 days



From 11/12/1955 ( fictional date setting 1989 film "Back to the Future II" ) to 6/19/1968 ( I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during the Vietnam War ) is: 4603 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 10/9/1971 ( I am board-certified surgeon ) is: 4603 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096874/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Back to the Future Part II (1989)



Marty McFly: That's right, Doc. November 12, 1955.

Doc: Unbelievable, that old Biff could have chosen that particular date. It could mean that that point in time inherently contains some sort of cosmic significance. Almost as if it were the temporal junction point for the entire space-time continuum. On the other hand, it could just be an amazing coincidence.