Saturday, May 29, 2010

F.R.E.D.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101775/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Drop Dead Fred (1991)


Fred: Well why don't we harpoon Charles straight through the head, drag him back to the apartment, and hit him with a hammer until he agrees to come back?

Elizabeth: Harpoon him through the head. That won't work Fred.

Fred: Why not? How many times have you tried it?










I am sitting here watching this in the theatre and I am dead but I dont know I am dead










2007 film "I Am Legend" DVD movie:

00:45:53

Sam the dog: [ barks ]

US Army Lieutenant Colonel Robert Neville: Hey! Hey! What the hell are you doing out here, Fred?! What the - ? What the hell are you - ? No! No! No! No. What the hell are you doing out here, Fred?! How did you get out here?! Fred, if you're real, you better tell me right now! If you're real, you better tell me right now! Damn it, Fred! Damn it!










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Shot_the_Sheriff

I Shot the Sheriff

"I Shot the Sheriff" is a song written by Bob Marley, told from the point of view of a man who admits to having killed the local sheriff, but claims to be falsely accused of having killed the deputy sheriff. The song was first released on The Wailers' album Burnin'.










But I think. I have thoughts. I think and I think I am alive. I think