Friday, May 14, 2010

Move




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/14/10 6:15 PM
That's what it was. A woman and a man, probably senior citizens, that I have no idea who they were, walked by and I seemed to be sitting on the floor and I had a large stack of files that, this is vague, were stacked on an area of the floor that belonged to them. The woman asked me if I could move them, apparently out of their space, and I started moving the files, which was easy because I had the files well-organized. Then the vivid scene with Phoebe walking down the hallway or what seemed to be a hallway but might have just been walking along the side of a wall.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/13/10 7:07 PM
I was certain that was reality during the dream as I spoke to her. I could see her so clearly. I love her presence.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










As the dream ended and just before I awoke to find I was still here, I looked up at her and said this was just like one of those episodes, along with the rest of my dialog and then her comments as the dream ended and I found myself awake here.